• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An old classic Pixel Gun fight... with yourself.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yeah, Copy Robot from Mega Man became a thing recently, and I want to see how he fares with the protagonist of one of my favorite shooter games.

Story:

We see The Pixel Gunner in Wilys Castle (Specifically Wily Stage 2 in MM1) as he shoots down the robots coming at him. Eventually, he reaches the boss door as he falls into what seems to be some room with multicolored walls. Suddenly, a conveyor activates as it moves the Pixel Gunner forward a bit before a 2 machines spawn from above, with one of them above the Pixel Gunner and the other right in front of him. The machine activated as it took time to copy Pixel Gunners weapons, stats, and equipment, creating something in front of the Pixel Gunner: An exact copy of himself, albeit a bit bluish.

Copy Robot: Oh hey, whats up, Minecraft Steve?

Pixel Gunner: What the hell!? Is that me!?

Copy Robot: Thats right. I copied everything about you: your weapons... your knowledge... everything. To be fair, this form seems so UGLY... you Minecraft Ripoff.

Pixel Gunner:UGLY!?!?

Offended, Pixel Gunner pulled out his Clockwork Cannon and fired, but the clone also took out a Clockwork Cannon and also fired, cancelling out the shots as they hit each other.

Pixel Gunner: Is that... my weapon!?

Copy Robot: I said I copied everything about you, did I not? That includes your weapons as well!

Pixel Gunner: Whatever! I will not allow you to get in my way!

Both get into fighting stances.

===========================================
No need to equalize speed here, since Copy Robot literally takes the Players speed upon turning into Pixel Gunner.

Pixel Gunner has all weapons and gadgets, but no pets. He also starts off with his armor consisting of a Heavy Champion Armor and the Sniper Set (however, he has all the other armors and is allowed to change them during the fight).

Battle takes place in Wily Stage 2 from the first Mega Man game.

Who wins?

Minecraft ripoff with the guns:2 (Pocket Shark, TheTemEmpire)

Literally you:

Both get zombified:5 (Beamgc, VioletVoid100, Listentomyrhytm, Everynoob, Tonygameman)

Player FRA time manipulation Damage Transferal life absorption power nullification teleportation with the portal cannon healing status inducement nuclear bomb invisible

Player low difficulty rocket jumping spamming his weapon teleportation with his protal cannon sticky candy and slow down weapons

Player has dealt with many clones of himself before ( The Admin) and defeated all of them single handedly. I'm voting player for more experience.

Just take note that Copy Robot copies everything about the Pixel Gunner, and thanks to Accelerated Development, he manages to learn how the weapons he has works very quickly.

But I will still take the votes.

He dosn't even need to learn the weapons, in fact. He knows how to use them due to gaining the Pixel Gunner's intel and knowledge

Eh, at least this match can still be done since Copy Robot becomes the exact stats of the Player upon turning into him, so...

Back