• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An ogre fights an ape

Composite Primate's understanding of every martial art ever and better speed will definitely give him a win.

Composite Primate for reasons above.

CP has far, far, far better combat skills. I guess that CP and Shrek would be comparable in AP. Shrek has far batter durability, but I don't even know how Composite Primate will act ^_^

I'll vote for Composite Primate.

Just a heads up, skill and intelligence doesn't help that much when you can't damage the opponent and he can dodge anything you throw at him due to better reaction speed.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just a heads up, skill and intelligence doesn't help that much when you can't damage the opponent and he can dodge anything you throw at him due to better reaction speed.
Look at SBA. Composite Primate knows everything and will use everything in New York. Also, piercing attacks are still posing a threat (although minor) to Shrek + Composite Primate possess every primate's intelligence; he's an expert in martial arts, biology, physics, etc. Also, Shrek's internal organs have less durability.

Mmmm... Composite Primate would try to drown Shrek. Given that CP has superior speed (but not reactions), far superior skills and stamina and Shrek has far better durability and better reactions, oh, and CP has better maneuvering, CP's chances of drowning Shrek are higher than Shrek's chances of drowning CP.

CP would have to be aware that he can't damage Shrek, and there's also a possibility of Shrek knocking him out before he thinks about doing that, but yeah, drowning Shrek could work.

I vote Composite Primate via skill, versatility and moderately similar stats. He can literally use his tail as another limb. I think Shrek could still be harmed and poisoned with his higher durability. It'll be harder to deal with speed though but not impossible.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
CP would have to be aware that he can't damage Shrek, and there's also a possibility of Shrek knocking him out before he thinks about doing that, but yeah, drowning Shrek could work.
Oh, I'm sure the combined fighting, hunting and killing instinct of every primate ever will eventually alert him to that.

You said something about Shrek being more vulnerable to sharp damage? I guess 5 inch canines count as that

Since it's a swamp, he might be able to jump around trees.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
>Implying Shrek will touch CP

Pardon the kind of redundant post, please.

What's the deal with mentioning of piercing? Shrek doesn't seem to have such a weakness listed on his profile here.

That said, other than Small Building Level durability vs Wall Level Attack Potency, Shrek has nothing going for him. Composite Primate could definitely win though. More stamina feats, better intelligence, skill, lifting strength.

Even if it can't damage him or pierce his skin to poison him -CAN it pierce the skin of someone with higher durability? If so, haven't they been damaged, then?- & win that way. It can drown Shrek in his swamp, too.

Honestly, IMHO, Shrek's profile is just... lacking. Well maintained, but new feats and ANY new hax being dug up for him would be a godsend to the big green guy. SPC & 4th Wall Awareness is just embarassing.

"Oi, donkey! I'm in a VsBattle, & I'm getting my keester kicked! Help me!" "Sorry, Shrek. You know how these things go: Has to be mano a mano!"

Back