• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An obligatory *solo ur verses* attempt.

Devils don't have passive mindhax (where did you think it does?)

Affecting a 2-A structure is infinitely better than anything in DxD as a whole (That includes Great Red and Ophis whom are 3-D too)

Sirzech has shown no feats of resisting time stop strong as H.Dio

ÒéªÒâ¡Òâ£Òâ¡Òé╣ said:
Devils don't have passive mindhax (where did you think it does?)
Affecting a 2-A structure is infinitely better than anything in DxD as a whole (That includes Great Red and Ophis whom are 3-D too)

Sirzech has shown no feats of resisting time stop strong as H.Dio
It's not passive. It's active. But it still means Dio is a 1 shot to literally every devil. Any devil activates mind hax, Dio gets haxxed before he tries to RO or to time stop.

Infinitely better =/= affecting dreams. That's not how dimensions work. You can be 1-A for all a ghost cares, if you've never shown the ability to affect a ghost then you aren't gonna affect a ghost. Potency doesn't make up for something you can't affect. Kumagawa's AF is infinitely greater (4D) than Hiiragi (3D) but Hiiragi is a literal dream, and Kumagawa hasn't shown to affect him. So no, DIO ain't touching great red, he has never affected dreams.

Sure he hasn't and i never said he has. H.Dio time stops, to bad he's just a bit too close to sirzechs. Being to close to sirzechs means you get passively erased. No matter what H.Dio tries it is just too bad for him.

So yeah, while there may be arguments for why Dio can do stuff in DxD. The top tiers are a bit too haxy for him.

Actually 1-As would definitely affect a 3D ghost, showings or not. Best to not use that tier in general as an analogy for anything.

Wokistan said:
Actually 1-As would definitely affect a 3D ghost, showings or not. Best to not use that tier in general as an analogy for anything.
1-A are a bit overpowered i know. But the point is, being higher dimensional doesn't mean affecting what you cannot affect.

You can't draw on a 2-D ghost.

To draw on a 2-D ghost would mean that you can draw on something with zero mass that you cannot percieve in any way.

Yobobojojo said:
Unless you're arguing you can't draw on top of a 2-D ghost, that's blatantly false.
Well that literally everyone used in Medaka vs Seinshinkan characters. Seinshinkan characters are all 3D, but they are dreams and are separated from reality. All Fiction is a 4D (arguably 5D skill), yet no one accepted All Fiction working on them without a showing of All Fiction working on dreams.

Existing as dreams is not the same thing as intangibility. Also I'm pretty sure that was more that they just aren't permanently affected. I was in one of those threads and I remember it was agreed that both characters kill each other but the not Medaka one is more likely to do it first.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You can't draw on a 2-D ghost.

To draw on a 2-D ghost would mean that you can draw on something with zero mass that you cannot percieve in any way.
A drawing or a screen is generally considered to be 2-D here

She has erased the time it takes for her actions to do stuff before to be fair.

Yobobojojo said:
A drawing or a screen is generally considered to be 2-D here
That depends on the fiction, much like how MCU asgardian knifes can ignore durability.

We go by real world hypotesis unless the verse contradicts it, so the idea of drawing on a 2D being doesn't work

Dragonmasterxyz said:
HAD wishes he could.
I mean a sarcastic response to my sarcastic response would have been nice but...on a serious note what's so "whishy" about soloing a verse of chunni kids? I mean the verse is pretty strong sure...but come on, there is nothing that fun about soloing kids that someone would "wish" he could do that.

Also Yujiro vs Had should be a thing.

"Verse of Chuuni kids"

What? If that's what you think Digimon is, then you are horribly misinformed and truly don't know what said series is. Especially when the main powerhouses of the verse aren't even human, but Digimon, Gods and Conceptual beings.

Zach why do you constantly go around telling people your verse is stronger than theirs with no context? This is a HAD soloing verses thread, not Dr Who vs Digimon. Kinda strange ngl.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Verse of Chuuni kids"
What? If that's what you think Digimon is, then you are horribly misinformed and truly don't know what said series is. Especially when the main powerhouses of the verse aren't even human, but Digimon, Gods and Conceptual beings.
The main characters are still the kids doe. It's like saying Medaka Box ain't a verse of kids cus Ajimu and Hanten are the true powerhouses along with Iihiko...no. The main ppl you see are these 16-17 year old highschoolers who do stuff for fun.

So while the digimon are the real powerhouses the kids are the main point of the verse. Anyway still it's my right to have an opinion so "chunni kids verse".

Except no devil ever opted for mindhax at beginning of fights

If you're gonna mention a verse. Please do know some of its things. Senshinkan dreams are seperated by reality with unknown dimensions courtesy of the Demon King. Additionally, Kantan users are not influenced by time and changes in history

I am more inclined to believe his PoD freezes too and loses its function in an area where time no longer flows

I never said Digimon wasn't a "verse of Kids". But they are the a small amount in all actuality when compared to the Digimon.

>Stuff for fun

You truly think that's what they do. No, they aren't doing this shit for fun. Takumi never wanted to have his physical body destroyed by a higher dimensional monster. Keisuke is not a hacker for fun, he wants to get his EDEN account back in order to clear his name. Tai and the others were sent to the Digital World against their will have to fight to fulfill a prophecy. The Digimon Survive cast aren't in the Digital World for fun. They are in a world full of death and destruction and have to fight each waking moment just to survive, otherwise they will flat out die.

Not to mention there are entire sets of stories that focus more on the Digimon themselves than the humans, with the humans being only a part of it. The series focus more on the Digimon than the humans in all actuality. Digimon focuses on it's cosmology and lore. It focuses on the nature of the world and its creation. Humans are such a small part of it, that it's ridiculous. Humans are not the "main part of the verse" the Digimon are.

You have the right to an opinion. Doesn't mean it can't be criticized. Especially when it is horribly flawed and clearly comes from someone who knows nothing of the series. Otherwise, you would know that your opinion of "Chuuni Kids verse" is factually false. The Digimon being the powerhouses has nothing to do with the fact that it is not some "chuuni kids verse". Saying that's all it is shows you don't know shit about the subject matter you are talking about. Opinion or not, it's still shit. Playing the "opinion card" doesn't make you safe from someone arguing it. Digimon is not Chuuni in the slightest. ANYONE can tell you that. I suggest before you make idiotic comments like that, you actually know what you are talking about.

Nature of Digimon is very simple until you try and put it into vs terms. Digimon Cosmology is very simple. Digimon Lore and Concepts are very simple. Digimon is not an overcomplicated verse. It's just a verse that actually gave a damn to have a detailed cosmology and lore.

Erasing Zenkichi from the timeline = 4D. Affecting an entire timeline is a 4D ability.

That's not how that works. At best it's High 3-A

There's a 4-D subset of High 3-A.

ÒéªÒâ¡Òâ£Òâ¡Òé╣ said:
Except no devil ever opted for mindhax at beginning of fights
If you're gonna mention a verse. Please do know some of its things. Senshinkan dreams are seperated by reality with unknown dimensions courtesy of the Demon King. Additionally, Kantan users are not influenced by time and changes in history

I am more inclined to believe his PoD freezes too and loses its function in an area where time no longer flows
Because they all devils resist mind hax maybe? It's like saying why no one uses guns in dragon balls. They are just ineffective in verse.

Great Red- lives in the dimensional gap. HAD goes to kill him, gets erased from the dimensional gap. Easy as that.

There is nothing to stop about getting close to something that is so powerful that it will incinerate yoru atoms to nothingness. HAD gets close, he gets erased. There is nothing to stop as nothing is moving.

Back