• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An obligatory *solo ur verses* attempt.

BNHA: Rip everybody

Dragon ball: Mayby Xeno Goku and the others Xeno characters can handle him, not sure.

Inazuma eleven: They solo him in a football match, then Dio get pissed and erase everything.

Jojo's bizzare adventure: Uh...

Gundam Build Divers: ;^;

Homestuck: Dio can kill a good amount of characters, then The Heir Gets pissed and erases him.

Homosuck: Wut?

Sonic: Dio gets stomped by the Super Archies :3

Dannysayan said:
Sonic: Dio gets stomped by the Super Archies :3
1557252-archie and friends double digest 1
Archie is 2-A, who knew?

As for me...well he solos Power Rangers hard but in a few more months, Lord Drakkon will probably kick his ass.

Dark Souls: If he get to 1v1 everyone then rip

Bloodborne: Passive mindhax messes him up, but he's fine until then

Magic: The Gathering: All things considered Liliana may be able to kill him, definitely loses to 4-A bolas and the tier 2s.

Cthulhu Mythos: Pretty obvious.

Hotline Miami: Also pretty obvious.

Destiny: Busted passives, and probably wouldn't beat the Hive gods even without the passives.

Medaka Box: He ain't touching the top 4.

Code Geass: I mean they have 2-A mind hax, but it can go either way.

Death Note: Yeah ..., IQ ain't doing $hit here.

Ah! My Goddess: All they have is 1 character so HAD stands a pretty good chance. It's not like he gets stomped by a high 1-C waifu (when anime waifu is more dimensional than real waifu amirite?)

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?: Yeah hard stomp. These guys snap HAD.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: YeNo. Za verse iz wik.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: DURO MONSTA CARDO should win.

Terra Formars: Gits ownd.

High School DxD: He stops at top tiers.

Grappler Baki: Yujiro flexes and HAD says "you are too swoll for me i cannot fight you" and leaves out of pure respect.

Bonus verse (not in the wiki) Get Backers: I mean this is just unfair. HAD gets owned by the top tiers especially the likes of Ginji, Akabane and Ban.

Soul Eater: Kills everything but loses to Kishin Asura maybe.

Touhou: Kills everything. The only thing I could see maaaaybe succeeding is Koishi, whose passive mindhax would let her get the drop on him.

Yume Nikki: Gets screwed over by Low 2-C on death.

Anything above Imscared just outspeed or outmuscle him.

The Q Continuim stomps DIO. Luke/Palpatine or whomever isn't powerful enough to fight DIO, they lose. Babylon 5 has nothing that comes close to DIO, they lose. In Middle Earth, Eru Illuvetar stomps DIO.

Godzilla: It depends. He can easily solo the verse, but if he gets hit by one Atomic Breath, he dies via being a glass cannon.

Cthulhu Mythos: Um, no.

Warhammer 40,000: Yeah, okay then. GEoM stomps via being far more fabulous.

ÒéªÒâ¡Òâ£Òâ¡Òé╣ said:
Heaven Dio absolutely destroys DxD
Nah.

He ain't touching great red. (quite literally, not only do i not remember anything about dio affecting dreams, but getting in tha dimensional gap, may not be a good idea).

Ophis should be ded but he needs to land the 1st blow.

He ain't touching sirzechs cus passive absolutely screws Dio over. Time stop or not, getting near sirzechs, isn't a bad idea.

Ajuka may be able to do sth (like nulling his will or sth like that), though he needs to get the 1st hit in.

And the best part yet. Dio lacks mind manip resistances. He looks at literally any devil (even fodder ones from season 1) and suddenly he wants to go home and eat pizza. Dio is too much of a glass canon.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Yob Since when? That's not on his profile. At best he can just regen himself back to normal, but that won't happen with anything really above 8-B.
Well, it protected him from being hit in the face with Infinite Rotation

This is why I want to do Dreamy Bowser vs HA DIO. Sure, it's a massive AP gap, but Bowser isn't a glass cannon here.

Back