• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed Equal
First key A-Train is used
SBA for everything else

ArtStation - The Boys - A-Train
ArtStation - SHE HULK fan art | Shehulk, Hulk comic, Hulk

"Maybe I can't turn invisible, but I am the world's fastest man": (Coolboy6)

"Now whether I like it or not, I am forever She-Hulk": (
Knifeman29, Vzearr, Pointee, Oiguana2701, AThe1412, Lonkitt, Mariogoods, HonestlyBored24, King_Dom470)

Incon:

Last edited:
She-Hulk scales above 0.0163655 Tons of TNT while, if I'm getting this right, A-Train scales to 0.05749225358509 Tons of TNT. So A-Train has the AP advantage

She-Hulk has a lifting strength advatage of >3,909.08kg compared to A-Train's 1529.5743 kg, so she can restrain him if need be

A-Train has better stamina from the looks of it

She-Hulk could use thunderclaps to knock A-Train off-balance, though she doesn't start with it. But if A-Train dodges her attacks for long enough like Daredevil (iirc), she could get irritated enough to use it

Compound V is Optional Equipment and SBA dictates Standard Equipment to be used
Cool. That means he won't have to worry about getting a heart attack.
I think I'm gonna vote A-Train. The AP difference would make this fight go pretty much the same way as his fight with the Clubber from TABS where he won.

Surprisingly tho she hulk probably has the skill advantage aswell as a lifting strength advantage so if she wanted to restrain him she probably could

Hum... I think that's the first time she hulk hulk thunderclap spam would actually be used, both fighters skill and combat tatics makes me think this battle will last enough to She Hulk get frustrated, use thunderclap making A-train fall and just start using It again and again beacuse was effective, also A train relly a lot on his speed advantage on fights, no? (Thinking too peobable A train vs clubber should be remade, I kinda ignored TABS characters skill on that one and everyone followed me on It)

? Was agreeded that would be above averge, still a lot of skill, just not gifited beacuse of their "I don't dodge nor think taticall" weakness
Yeah they were still above average just low above average I guess since they would have lower skill than other units I guess? I don’t remember exactly how it was worded

Yeah they were still above average just low above average I guess since they would have lower skill than other units I guess? I don’t remember exactly how it was worded
Nothing like that lol, In resume they would be around the same level of real life martial arts if the martial artist if the martial artist didn dodged or think strategically, so basically, they know the best way to trow a punch (or swing a club) and all... this isn't place to this debate trough

She-Hulk's win con here seems to be thunderclap spam, and the AP gap isn't too big since She-Hulk scales significantly above Titania's calc (practically a one-shot defeat in their first fight)

I'm either leaning to either She-Hulk or inconclusive though Daredevil and She-Hulk might get upgraded to a higher level of 9-A when Echo is released next year

If Marvel upgrades She-Hulk to higher tiers, there'll be other characters waiting for her there. And Echo is looking like yet another financial flop, so we'll see what happens.
I hope she don't get upgraded, This would remove almost all of her battles... unless we somehow become able to separate her into a 9-A key and a upgraded key... maybe a before and after traning? or put the original She Hulk profile on the Joke wiki so we can keep all her L saved?

And Echo is looking like yet another financial flop

giphy.gif

This would remove almost all of her battles... unless we somehow become able to separate her into a 9-A key and a upgraded key... maybe a before and after traning? or put the original She Hulk profile on the Joke wiki so we can keep all her L saved?
She-Hulk, like, doesn't do any notable serious training at all. Just redo all her matches if she gets upgraded.

She-Hulk, like, doesn't do any notable serious training at all. Just redo all her matches if she gets upgraded.
We can't redo her matches sinse she will not be 9-A anymore lol... I guess we could also say she got stronger after convincing K.E.V.I.N that she should be the focous of her series, so K.E.V.I.N is now righting her with more feats and more focus? (I'm arguin about something that didn't even haooened yet.... man why I'm like this?)

We can't redo her matches sinse she will not be 9-A anymore lol
...what? The potential upgrade is just She-Hulk scaling to a higher level of 9-A
I guess we could also say she got stronger after convincing K.E.V.I.N that she should be the focous of her series, so K.E.V.I.N is now righting her with more feats and more focus? (I'm arguin about something that didn't even haooened yet.... man why I'm like this?)
Yeah, none of this is getting accepted

Wow, the title didn’t lie. This is legitimately an even She-Hulk fight and it’s actually against another superhero themed character

Yeah I’d vote She-Hulk FRA. She’s a better fighter and it helps that her method of ranged combat not only has a wide spread, but wouldn’t be something A-Train could dodge easily based off visual appearance alone (given they’re shockwaves)

Wow, the title didn’t lie. This is legitimately an even She-Hulk fight and it’s actually against another superhero themed character

Yeah I’d vote She-Hulk FRA. She’s a better fighter and it helps that her method of ranged combat not only has a wide spread, but wouldn’t be something A-Train could dodge easily based off visual appearance alone (given they’re shockwaves)
I vote to She-Hulk FRA. I'd like to say that She-Hulk has better durability.
She-Hulk FRA
All counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back