• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Electrical Encounter: Garnet vs. Magnezone

Nah, regular final evolutions vs garnet level characters is fine, but megastar and any characters weaker than garnet are stomps

I guess I'll get the ball rolling.

Even if it isn't an AP stomp, Magnezone should have a significant AP advantage, can paralyze with many of its moves, seriously outranges and Garnet's skill + precog wont let her dodge the omnidirectional Discharge. Garnet also doesn't seem to have flight, so Magnezone's levitation should give it more mobility

They both resist each other's electricity, and both have other moves to fall back on. Regenerationn will be a pain for Magnezone however since it doesn't have a solid way of incapping.

GyroNutz said:
I guess I'll get the ball rolling.
Even if it isn't an AP stomp, Magnezone should have a significant AP advantage, can paralyze with many of its moves, seriously outranges and Garnet's skill + precog wont let her dodge the omnidirectional Discharge. Garnet also doesn't seem to have flight, so Magnezone's levitation should give it more mobility
I was about to ask how Magnemite can paralyze what is essentially condensed energy around a rock, and then I realized that there are Pokemon that are literally rocks.

Back