• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Edgy Manlet who wants to be a king VS an extremely arrogant Psychic (One Vote needed)

If you equalize Tatsumaki's Psychic powers to magical powers, she can't even do anything to Zeldris because of the Demon King's power.

Even without Demon King's power, Tatsumaki is basically like Merlin but heavily nerfed so she can't do anything against Ominous Nebula either.

Zeldris wins.

The4Godlike said:
If you equalize Tatsumaki's Psychic powers to magical powers, she can't even do anything to Zeldris because of the Demon King's power.
Even without Demon King's power, Tatsumaki is basically like Merlin but heavily nerfed so she can't do anything against Ominous Nebula either.

Zeldris wins.
So should I restrict Omniious Nebula?

If you also restrict Ominous Nebula, it all comes down which one is faster and stronger.

I dont know their stats right now so i cant say anything.

But if Zeldris is faster but weaker than Tatsumaki, Tatsumaki can't keep up with him and Zeldris can't break up her barrier.

Also Tats' 304 gigaton feat is really casual, so the AP shouldn't be more than 2x apart

Back