• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After Galand goes on a rampage and effortlessly defeats all of the S Class heroes, Tatsumaki is sent to stop the Dragon level monster known as Galand the Truth.

Both are at High 6-C. Critical Over is restricted.

Speed is Equalized since Tats probably blitzes.

Both in character, and do not know of eachother's abilities.

Victory via death.

Who wins and why?

Galand:0

Tatsumaki:0

Inconclusive:0

Tatsumaki's typical method of dealing with opponents is either breaking their necks, or ripping off their limbs and grinding them down to fragments.

I'm guessing that Galand cannot regenerate limbs once they have been fully destroyed as opposed to just being severed, so this is a fight of attrition where Tatsumaki will keep attempting to split Galand apart and grind him to pieces. She may also grind his weapon first to disarm him.

Tats is likely to severely underestimate him at first though. And Galand is borderline Low 6-B as well.

How likely is Tatsumaki to lie to an enemy?

I don't really remember her ever lying in combat before. In fact she's normally very no-nonsense about it and goes for the kill when she can.

Well, he'd be a tier above her at least, so he'd probably wouldn't be getting his neck broken or have his limbs be ripped off.

Tatsumaki almost never encounters monsters stronger than her in the series so there's no telling really what she'd do if she encountered one, other than perhaps hold him down / pin him with intense gravity and try to figure out a plan.

Galand has Class G lifting strength, so I doubt that increasing gravity around him would have much of an effect.

Huh. Isn't it a bit strange that there isn't a justification for Lifting Strength there?

Well, she may not increase gravity but she could try telekinetically holding him there like she did with Garou. It probably wouldn't work for long but that's the only thing I can see her trying.

There isn't one. All Meliodas' profile says is "His arm wrestling match with Ban destroyed Baste Prison", which is what I assume literally everyone's Lifting Strength is scaled from.

No calcs are linked there.

I mean that she will kill him in the same way.. a stronger version of a sudden tornado which will rip apart Galand's body and kill him

Ryope said:
I mean that she will kill him in the same way.. a stronger version of a sudden tornado which will rip apart Galand's body and kill him
You're comparing a technique used on at best High 7-C's to a a borderline Low 6-B. Also don't forget that Tatsumaki has never fought someone on her level or a bit above it. Its either fodder-tier enemies or dudes like Saitama she can't do shit against. You need way better reasoning than that.

Furthermore, Galand can regenerate, fly, extract souls, etc.

That not some kind of technique,that just her simply attack with her powers.. there is noting special here that she can't use against Galand.

Galand die if all his hearts get destroy,which what the tornado will do.

Flying doesnt help him,she create a tornado around the enemy's body,he cant dodge that

You're trying to imply durability negation. But you're not undrstanding that Obliderating fodder /=/ durability negation. There's nothing that tells me a tornado would do anything but push Galand around. If anything, he can probably slash it away the same way he slashed away Meliodas' darkness.

There is no durability negation here

Again,she just use a tornado attack which strong enough to rip off Galand's body(which she can do,since she has the AP to do so)

That all

"has the AP to do so"

Hmmmmm

Tatsumaki is 303 gigatons.

Galand is 1000 gigatons.

Galand is 3.3 times stronger than Tatsumaki. Can't imagine how she'd rip him apart.

By continuously attacking him I'd think.

Even though he can regen, Tatsumaki can try chipping at him and removing pieces of his body at a time. Starting with his fingers and gradually moving inwards until she rips out his hearts.

Don't forget that Tatsumaki doesn't know anything about Galand's phisyology, and he can fly using darkness to get close to her.

I'm pretty sure Tatsumaki has never fought a melee fighter that can fly towards her, and is also stronger than her.

Backwards scaling from being signifigantly below a 5 teraton feat. Although the original calc is flawed, and shouldn't be using vaporization. So NNT's whole scaling is quite dated.

I kind of find this line " Expressed more pain when his own attack power was reflected back on him by Perfect Cube than when Tarmiel hit him with a blast of Ark energy." to be a bit flaky as kind of justiifcation.

If I recall correctly he hit the Perfect Cubes with multiple attacks and they were all reflected back to him at once.

Makes sense that several of Galand's attacks at once > One attack from an Archangel.

If the whole calc is flawed than there is no point of claming Galand is stronger than Tat.

Also being "signifigantly below a 5 teraton feat" not mean he is just 5 time weaker he is way weaker,you are comparing the strongest attack of Mel(same Mel who can casually stomp Fraudrin,who above Galand,with much weaker attacks) to someone which 32K Meliodas beat with ease

Ryope said:
If the whole calc is flawed than there is no point of claming Galand is stronger than Tat.
Also being "signifigantly below a 5 teraton feat" not mean he is just 5 time weaker he is way weaker,you are comparing the strongest attack of Mel(same Mel who can casually stomp Fraudrin,who above Galand,with much weaker attacks) to someone which 32K Meliodas beat with ease
I'm not the one who made the scaling, so it is what it is. And revisions aren't gonna come until the manga actually finishes.

GyroNutz said:
Tatsumaki horribly outranges, and isn't too far away in terms of AP.
This is a fair point.

Going by the anime at least her power extends into space. Tatsuamki can just keep her distance.

I agree on that, distance wise Tats should be fine

Going with her, the range gap helps immensely and AP difference isn't too big

Back