• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Angel Outside of God's Plan (Yhwach vs. Ruphas Mafahl)

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Having crushed soul society and returned the world to its original form, Yhwach now sits upon his tower of deathlessness and stagnation, eyes closed for there is none to oppose him.

Until one day, a strange woman, one with wings of a fallen angel appeared before him. Sensing her power and feeling nostalgic, Yhwach reconstructed the area of which his final battle took place, opened his eyes once more and grinned.

"Let's not make this too quick, it's been forever since I've had fun."

Battle Conditions

Setting: The Ruins of Soul Society

Level 1500 Ruphas vs Yhwach With Sternritter's Schrift

Both In-Character

Win-Condition: Death

Speed Equalized

Soul Crush Restricted.

Ywhach: 2

Ruphas: 0

Isn't his powernull in part thanks to his fate manipulation

That's just resistance to basically Fate but Plot Manipulation based because scenarios are mentioned. It's never shown to resist people seeing her future, it only stops them from controlling it.

Ruphas doesn't resist precog or power null.

Power null you can maybe make an argument since she resist abnormal status and Virgo can use power null with Vindemiatrix, she can resist, but it's a bit of a stretch, Vindemiatrix isn't really an abnormal status, just disperses mana in the area.

The way that almighty works is by looking into a vast amount of futures and then picking and choosing which one they want to occur. That's the abilities big description, so I figured the way powernull worked was by picking futures of which the power was on his side. Hence why I thought his powernull is in part thanks to his fate manipulation.

Duedate8898 said:
The way that almighty works is by looking into a vast amount of futures and then picking and choosing which one they want to occur. That's the abilities big description, so I figured the way powernull worked was by picking futures of which the power was on his side. Hence why I thought his powernull is in part thanks to his fate manipulation.
na, the power null is via the passive precog and the fate hax is another (he needs to think for the fate hax this one is not passive)

I mean, but this is all done via All-Mighty, and the exact power description given by him is that "All I can do is influence and change the entirety of fate that I see in mine."

Yeah, I saw that same scan. But not only does he say that all Allmighty does is what I posted previously, but the second bit doesn't even contradict the first point. So it makes more sense to just say that that power falls under his fate manipulation instead of saying it's seperate.

Duedate8898 said:
Yeah, I saw that same scan. But not only does he say that all Allmighty does is what I posted previously, but the second bit doesn't even contradict the first point. So it makes more sense to just say that that power falls under his fate manipulation instead of saying it's seperate.
Precog isn't fate manip.

Almighty is multiple powers. It's not just Fate manip .

Anyway , voting for Yhwach .

It's literally said by the user themselves,"All I can do is influence and change the entirety of fate that I see in mine." which came later after he talked about the power mulling. That sounds like only one power being stated within the manga.

he also say that Almighty isn't the power to see the future , wich is false . He just meant that it is not it's only power . He also state quite clearly that he null powers just by seeing them in the future . The power null is based on his precog , not on his fate manip .

He can passivelly see the futures, powernull the powers he see in it , absorb power, give them to others and change fate . All of that is part of the Almighty .

Almighty is a combination of multiples powers , just like i said above. Just because you can resist fate manip doesn't mean you resist his precog , power absorbtion and power null .

But that isn't him being blatantly false, that's just you misconstruing it to have multiple abilities. Yhwach is correcting a misconception about his power in this scene, the power can't rewrite fate if he doesn't know what he's rewriting so him being able to see isn't a power that separates but he very power itself. We might consider it different abilities on the wiki but Yhwach very clearly doesn't.

Plus, why would he lie in this moment?

No , he could be able to change fate to his liking then, without having to choose a particular future.

You are the one who are misunderstanding the Almighty. It's powers are very well explained and have clearly different functions.

Of course he doesn't make a difference , everything is part of his Almighty , he doesn't use multiple powers/schrifts. But different powers require different resistances.

He also say quite clearly that he himself doesn't null the powers , the powers themselves choose out of their own volition to take his side when he see them with his precog, as if they were sentient. https://imgur.com/a/f7H08

Who said he was lying ? He is just correcting that seeing the future isn't all the Almighty can do .

His exact quote is ""All I can do is influence and change the entirety of fate that I see in mine." That's him saying that all he can do is change fate, hell his lead up to that statement is quite literally, I really can't do anymore then change fate with the Almighty. That's its thing, changing fate. The very link you posted shows what he says and his intent is clear in those moments, he's telling them what the Almighty does. He even uses Ichigo and Orihime as examples to what he means.

And since when ichigo and orihime have fate manip ? He is just saying that all they do is jump from fate to fate blindly with their choices and actions , just like anyone else , while he have complete control of wich fate actually happen .That doesn't contradict his precog,power absorbtion and powernull.

Being able to see the future is already a power different from manipulating it. You're already contradicting yourself there .

Anyway, i wasted enough time repeating the same points , if you want to change how Yhwach's powers are accepted , you go make a crt .

Good day .

Maybe, but Yhwach has Hax that makes Stats and Powers completely useless if it's not resisted.

They are instant, not passive but still fast enough that the speed difference doesn't matter.

What I meant is that is Yhwach fast enough to use them before getting blitzed? Because even if those hax are instant, if the user isn't able to use them in time, instant or not will became meaningless

They are instant and always on, so in the very instant the match begins, before even the vastly faster Ruphas can think, Yhwach has already done what he needs to do with the Hax.

Eh, it sound kinda contradicted each other, as Ruphas is faster, so is her reaction and thinking speed. So unless those hax are passive, there is no way for Yhwach to use them before getting blitzed even if all he need to do is think about them

The Almighty is a power that allows him to see every possible future in a instant, its a power that is always on and any power he sees with his sight can't harm or defeat him.

ehm,why do you argue speed,when speed is equal in the first place?

also,Bleach is going through revisions, after which Yhwach will end up being at least FTL,possibly MFTL

Back