• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Tier 1 Key Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Should be simple enough, Alovenus needs a new key for her true form at the end of the series. She already ascended to Low 1-A in her fight with Ruphas, so end of series she should just be plain Low 1-A.

Ruphas is a bit more complicated, she gave up her God powers at the end of the series, but she can regain it whenever she wants to, normally though she is just lvl 1000, and could go up based on what's needed. Having an Eos key would just be like Varies from Low 5-B to Low 1-A, however you can make this sort of argument for her tiers before Eos, that she can just jump in level, the separation into keys is necessarily due to just looking better and differentiating what powers she has at what level. So i think like a Goddess (Eos) key would probably work best.

Next thing is Benetnash and Orm, they like Ruphas and Alovenus, also have the ability to ascend to higher tiers, however its noted while Ruphas and Alovenus can reach the peak, they can only go half way

Ruphas beckoned with her hand and Benetnash, who had been waiting for Ruphas to finish her conversation, sighed in astonishment. Orm also smiled bitterly. The two of them looked at each other and nodded.

“I don’t feel like putting up with this. You can deal with this spoiled child by yourself.”

“I agree…is what I’d like to say, but it seems even we cannot reach the world beyond. We’ll leave the rest to you.”

Beyond this would be a battle in the realm of God where everything happened according to one’s thoughts. The current realm could already be considered a battle of the gods by most people. Indeed, Benetnash and Orm were powerful enough to fight in this realm.

However, they understood it after hearing her laughter. The Big Bangs and Big Crunches so far were just playful attacks by the Goddess, who was merely messing around. She hadn’t been fighting seriously.

But the next stage would be even higher. They would have to rise to the peak of infinity. It would be an endless struggle involving infinite multiples of infinity.

It might be a different matter if the opponent was Ruphas, but Benetnash wouldn’t have such a strong fighting spirit when her opponent was the Goddess. She would probably lose her momentum mid-way.

On the other hand, Orm didn’t have enough conviction that he was the strongest entity. Thus, that inconsistency would become noticeable along the way, casting a shadow on his ability to become the strongest. He would surely be left behind mid-way.-Chapter 187

So if Ruphas and Alovenus can reach Low 1-A, which is the peak, Orm and Benet can reach halfway to there, what exactly that makes them, i am not too sure, but for now i am assuming High 1-B.

Their tiers would then become 1-B to High 1-B, or 1-B, will eventually become High 1-B, since they never actually reached that tier, but could have if they wanted to.

Being able to ascend should give them Reactive Evolution too, for the same reason Ruphas and Alovenus have it, strength increasing based on their opponent, gaining resistances, speed etc.

Last edited:
Since this is thread already open, think it should be noted the characters have resistance to all their abilities, due to how battles on their level work.

Battles on their level is just a matter of will, if their opponent is stronger, they just will themselves stronger

“Alovenus.”

“Hmm? What’s up? Are you surrendering?”

“No, no. You’ve been going on at great length concerning the reasoning of your power…Therefore, I’ll answer you thus.”

Ruphas raised the corners of her mouth and laughed fiercely. She was overwhelmingly higher than her in terms of scale, but they were already standing on the same tier. Both of them were fighting in the realm of God, beyond their world. In that case, what remained was simply a battle of wills.

It’s pointless to think about useless things like the limit of power and my own strength. There’s only one thing that will push me forward here. There’s no need for any reasoning or theory.

“You’re indeed very strong, but I’m even stronger.”

In that instant, Ruphas’ power exceeded the setting that had been put in place by Alovenus.

Multiverse? I don’t care about such things. Infinite status? Well, whatever. Subversion of the setting? So what?

“I’m stronger than all of them.” Everything depends on this.-Chapter 187

If their opponent has hax, they just will themselves that it won't work

“Let me start with the conclusion…My power is infinite. I can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, let’s say you somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat me. Then, I can simply resolve that like this. ‘Your unusual power won’t work on me, and I can still defeat you with one finger.’ Do you think this is ridiculous? Yes, that’s right. I won’t deny it. However, such an inexplicable statement can sometimes be stronger than a never-ending exchange.”-Chapter 186

So if the hax they have is used on them it won't work, we already got a demonstration of this with Ruphas vs Alovenus, where they were using everything they have and it didn't work on each other

Alovenus laughed innocently like a child and continued her vicious attacks without ceasing.

The ability to absolutely kill anything that existed within the same space, penetrating all resistances.
The ability to reflect all attacks received.
The ability to reverse time and make the opponent non-existent.
The ability to win regardless of the process.
The ability to inflict the defeat condition on the opponent.
The ability to erase everything with a glance.
The ability to nullify all abilities.
The ability to seal all attacks and render the opponent incapable of taking defensive actions.
The abilities of all the gods from various mythos.
The abilities that were made up in fiction somewhere.
—She was using everything that she could think of, but Ruphas still didn’t disappear. The latter just couldn’t be stopped.But she was having so much fun that she couldn't help it.-Chapter 187

Also remembered that Orm and Benet don't have plot manipulation, they should get it for being able to transcend, which explicitly works by overlaying settings.

I'm not well versed in tier 1 stuff but since this is more about the keys I don't see an issue with the proposal. I agree with Reactive Evolution and Plot Manipulation additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back