• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android fights a criminal child

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Shit... : 0
Language! : 7
Incon : 0

Fight takes place in Father Campbell's Chapel, 32 meters apart with no LoS
Files from the Parahumans universe are present in the database of this world

Here's a fun fact, Connor has only cursed 4 times in the entire game. With that in mind, lets make him fight a genius child with seemingly possessed by medic himself

Last edited:
Favoring Bonesaw currently due to her Type 2 Immortality and Acid Manipulation. Due to Type 2, Connor has almost no way to put her down other than through incap. And due to Bonesaws hacks such as Biological Manipulation, which can create zombies, and her ability to throw up acid, it's going to be real difficult for Connor to get past that.

I might hold my vote though until someone who knows better about bonesaw comments, because I don't really know enough to fully say that she can get past Connor's Precognition and Skill. Holding vote for now.

Biological Manipulation, which can create zombies
That takes prep and corpses

Also Bonesaw is basically the team medic of the villain organization of her verse. Her skill slight downscales from her companions due to being able to befuddle and outmaneuver the heroes who have fought said companions. All in all, way better than just taking on elite soldiers. Her spiders are mostly just moving masses of sharp surgery tools though she does have a good amount of them. Not the most helpful but can wear Connor down before he can find her

However those spiders are a trademark of hers so if Connor sees one, he should be able to deduce that Bonesaw is his enemy via Information Analysis. Her being a member of said villain organization means there's probably a file on her which would allow him to figure out what she can do

However those spiders are a trademark of hers so if Connor sees one, he should be able to deduce that Bonesaw is his enemy via Information Analysis. Her being a member of said villain organization means there's probably a file on her which would allow him to figure out what she can do
Pretty sure SBA takes care of the people knowing their enemy, but could be mistaken on that. Also, there's absolutely zero reason he would have access to files on her. Even in regular SBA conditions, it's NYC in a neutral verse, where neither would be from, and as such no files would exist on either person.

it's NYC in a neutral verse, where neither would be from, and as such no files would exist on either person.
I mean, I always assume that fights like this happen in a crossover earth where both verses somehow coalesce. Also this is not NYC

"Anything above 9-C is restricted"

You uh

can't really restrict someone's skeleton

"That takes prep and corpses"

As of ward, you can throw the prep bit out the window. It's something I can just go add to the file now since it was accepted but then I just sorta sat on it for a while, but she has a weird tinker weapon hooked up to her neurosystem that lets her just think up whatever one of her payloads she wants.

"Anything above 9-C is restricted"

You uh

can't really restrict someone's skeleton
Wait, then why isn't her durability Wall Level by default? She still has the Below Average Level in her page

But fine, I'll remove that.

Because the rest of her body is not reinforced the way her bones and organs are.

Because the rest of her body is not reinforced the way her bones and organs are.
Wait.... so she can be stripped of her flesh? Now that's terrifying. Immortality Type 2 in addition to that

Can she still be knocked out or restrained?

Her skull's a bone and her brain's an organ so I think it's pretty safe to say her head's going to be similarly reinforced.

Restraint's possible but tricky.

Restraint's possible but tricky.
Great because Connor at least has an LS advantage.

However he's probably going to be worn down from fighting off the spiders despite his pain resistance and Bonesaw having acid manip can turn the tide even with his precog. Unless you're gonna argue for a stomp, I think it's safe for all of you to vote Bonesaw

What are Connors wincons?
Mostly info analysis, higher LS, and resistance to most of Bonesaw's diseases

Bonesaw on the other hand has on demand acid manip, a small army of summons to wear down her opponent before he arrives, and better skill feats, at least with avoidance

Bonesaw probably wins this more times than not

Probably going with bonesaw. The chances of Connor getting her into a proper grapple before she melts him with her acid is slim. Her superior skill would also be difficult for Connor's info analysis to get past, and her type 2 Immortality will keep her in this fight for quite some time.

Voting Bonesaw for rn.

Back