• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doubt Connor will be able to shoot the endoskeleton to death because metal vs bullets isn't super fair.

At the same time though, would Connor be able to hack into the endoskeleton? It's clearly a robot, but I'm not super sure as to how they work and if Connor could hack into it's CPU and shut it down or not

Doubt Connor will be able to shoot the endoskeleton to death because metal vs bullets isn't super fair.
It's eyes are a good target but yeah after that, he's just gonna have to H2H it
At the same time though, would Connor be able to hack into the endoskeleton? It's clearly a robot, but I'm not super sure as to how they work and if Connor could hack into it's CPU and shut it down or not
I don't think so, I recall they had a very simplistic AI and even if it can, it does have an LS advantage to prevent such attempts since it's not instantaneous

The Endoskeleton has a pretty big LS advantage and is hella durable due to being made out of metal while Connor is just plastic. Connor is more skilled though, and his precog could keep him alive for a while.

I think the deciding factor is that Connor starts with no LoS. Connor doesn't do that good with sneek attacks, and the endoskeleton's superior AP will make it pretty hard for Connor to counter-attack.

I'm not very knowledgable with the FNAF verse, so I could be wrong about all of this. But I think I'll go with the Bare Endo for now unless someone else has a better counter-arguement

Bare Endo can also go invisible, which if I'm not wrong connorhas nothing for.

Voting Bare Endo FRA, althought with high DIF cause of connor's superior int and exp

Back