• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An alien robot that one shot Mega Man vs One soggy boi

Terra vs Chaos. Speed equalized to Terra's level. Both are bloodlusted. Also it's fun to call a character bloodlusted when the person they're fighting lacks blood.

SF Chaos Render
This is not a picture of Chaos 6

Terra Mega Man
This is a picture of Terra

Now, let me make something clear. While I am aware that the page on Chaos says that he is weak to ice, he does mainly deal with water, which conducts electricity extremely well. So, with that being said, I actually think that there is a good reason why I believe Terra could come out the winner. First off, Terra's attacks are actually pretty powerful, considering they one-shot Mega Man, and not only does he have a paralyzing attack, but his other attack is a homing attack. And Terra can actually escape Chaos Bind, since it requires freezing the air around its opponent to hold them in place, Terra can simply warp away. (Unsure if the jumping is necessary to the warping, but I would assume not.) In fact, in terms of offensive capability, Terra has a lot going for him in this fight. It also helps him a lot in this fight that he personally knows another Water Manipulator, Neptune, so Chaos won't totally surprise him with his battle style.

The only thing that I can think of that could prove an issue for Terra is Chaos' Low-High Regenerationn, which means that even if a tiny puddle of Chaos is left, he can regenerate from it. However, due to his Electricity Manipulation, I do believe that Terra not only has what it takes to initially take Chaos down, but to vaporize him once he figures out he can regenerate. I don't think it will be an easy match by a long shot, but I do believe that in the end, Chaos will literally fizzle out from Terra's attacks. (Though, if anyone's willing to correct me, I'm all ears.)

Winner: Terra

Back