• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken actualy needs to be able to kill someone in his Dimemsion to be able to erase then from what im heard.

Axl233 said:
Stands can affect intangibles and non corporeals.

There goes Ken only chance to win.
Yeah, but none of his stands actually have Feats of 6-B AP. He only just punched Kars out.

Souls aren't the same thing as literal nothingness that Muso Tensei is based on.

Last I checked, MusonTensei was only physically nonexistent an only erases physically, so stands are good

Don't know if Muso Tensei erases Aura or not but I'm somewhat sure it would make more sense then not.

What Yobo said he can hit him because souls and ghosts in a sense are phisycally nonexistent.

Vaporizing freeze is also a thing if Ken goes for pressure points he is gonna get his intire body frozen.

DMUA said:
Don't know if Muso Tensei erases Aura or not but I'm somewhat sure it would make more sense then not.
That's Soryu Tenra. And I don't think it's in-characer for Ken to use it at the beginning.

Another master of Hokuto did so it's in his arsenal.

Ken : 4 (DMUA, Bambu, Phoenix)

DIO: 4 (Dragon, Stand, Axl, Yobo)

Ken : 3 (DMUA, Bambu, Phoenix)

DIO: 5 (Dragon, Stand, Axl, Yobo, Generic)

Y'know, I've always thought that Muso Tensei's description as a "state of nothingness" was just fancy wording for its intangibily.

The reasoning that DIO can't hit Ken in timestop when he's in musou tensei but it was later explained that he would be able to hit Ken?

^Yeah,ken intagibility is not really as great as people make out to be,plus Dio could just one shot because he can one shot guys that are 12x times stronger then ken.

Dio takes this. Even if we consider the fact that Dio won't time stop from the get go, Ken won't Muso Tensei from the get go as well. If you factor in the AP gap, and the fact that time stop is more likely to be activated first because it's the only thing Dio has, Ken takes the loss here.

What FRA?his power null can only null barriers,Dio bypass his intagibility,EE can only work if he kills him in that dimension and pressure points attacks get countered by vaporizing freeze.

Im can only see one legit reason is being fear aura but Dio is not gonna be like "omg he looks menancing im guess im will just die" its not gonna stop him from using his abilities to survive and on top of that im doubt that he will eveen show fear considerating that he is to egotistical to do so.

The reasons stated above was people misinterpreting Ken abilities, others and I have correct then and now they reasons are not legit anymore thats how debating works.

Sir Ovens said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
wat AxI talking about FRA heard Ant what sure you like setting Rules VS thread?
Excuse me, what?
This said Axl233 What FRA?his power null can only null barriers,Dio bypass his intagibility,EE can only work if he kills him in that dimension and pressure points attacks get countered by vaporizing freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back