• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not be able to add this because of Beyond being restricted, but I still think it'll be a fun debate.

So basically it is timestop vs being forced to explode into a million pieces.

Dio has pretty much only time stop going for him versus Kenshiro's tons of abilities. If Kenshiro has that power null listed on his page, I'd vote for him, since I'm betting he's a better fighter with no abilities than Dio is with no abilities.

If he doesn't have that, then Dio laughs at Kenshiro's insane number of useful abilities and time stops, beating him to death while Kenshiro can't do anything.

Oh.

Then Kenshiro takes it easily. Low-Diff just based on versatility alone.

Eh, might as well just make it no bars held. Dio has Passion, World, and Beyond (which apparently isn't combat applicable?).

With World, Dio beats Kenshiro. Kenshiro's tons of really good abilities don't counter time stop.

He does. That he does. How long does it take for Kenshiro to activate his particular brand of Power Null though (as in, transport them to a place where they must fight each other using just their fists)? Precog can be useful but won't stop DIO from time-stop-crushing, and Intangible... well, can't Stands affect intangible beings?

Yeah, if he can get it off before "loltimehax".

Basically that, yeah.

Well, barring the range of timstop, DIO's attack range is 10 meters, which is within range of Kenshirou's ki attacks.

You can restrict something if it gives a dude a higher tier.

By the time Dio utters ZA WARUDO Kenshiro already precoged the events out and went Muso Tensei with a thought, rendering an hour of stopped time into diddly squat as Kenshiro proceeds to poke him once after it ends.

It's not likely that Dio would start out with timestop though, and much less likely he would after it already proved once to not work and only get his fist erased as he tried to punch Ken as he's Muso Tensei.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Isn't Beyond plot manip? What about it isn't combat applicable?
"The Beyond isn't entirely combat applicable, while it tips things in his favor heavily, causes miracles for him and more, it can seemingly be countered by those with a similar ability and it only works if Dio believes in it."

Funny enough Kenshirou's fearhax might be applicable in stopping Dio from being confident in Beyond.

"Fear Inducement (Can use his aura to strike fear into his enemies, even if they hold an advantage over him in strength, his aura frightened Kaioh's evil kiback into his body, which left him so weak that a single stone could knock him dow, his perfected Muso Tensei made Raoh lose his focus, should scale to his uncle)"

but the Beyond is like a god to Dio, wouldn't that be like getting scared enough to not believe that someone outerversal could protect you?

I mean Kaioh believed he was this Almighty dude who couldn't be killed by absolutely anything but all it took was Ken standing there for him to feel fear for the first time in his existence.

I mean, his fear inducement has worked on people who are far stronger than him, and effects them even physically.

And since DIO doesn't resist fear manip, he'd be getting the full brunt of the effect. He doesn't need to stop thinking his God can protect him, he just needs to doubt it, and fearing an opponent despite knowing that would be a pretty straight way to cause that.

Yeah, but there's a difference between thinking you are a god and knowning that a god that literally manipulates reality and causes miracles for you.

It's inducing fear. It makes the opponents of Kenshirou think they can't stop him/are powerless, and actually translates to their body. It's like saying someone can ignore the effects of mindhax if they're really religious.

Dio doesn't resist, ergo he starts fearing that he is powerless to stop Kenshirou, and Beyond would stop protecting him due to lack of faith.

DragonEmperor23 said:
whats the AP differences?
I mean, not that it matters as Kenshirou ignores dura, but Ken is baseline (7 tera) and Dio is 98 Tera.

I guess Ken, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back