• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[2-0-0] Super Amy vs Giganto (Island Friends vs Titans: Kronos Island Edition)

Ooo, nice.

Giganto is the most primitive of the Titans, the most worrying of his abilities being the lasers that can tag her if she isn't cautious. Additionally, she'll have to be wary of any attempts for Giganto to chow down on some hedgehog stew.

That aside, Amy's at a particular disadvantage in terms of being unable to perform many of the particularly powerful techniques that Sonic can do (I.e. duplication, Grand Slam, constructs, etc.) as well as being unable to control the battlefield as easy as Sonic could (Cyloop).

Still, I don't believe Amy will have much trouble with eventually withering down Giganto and avoiding the attacks it mostly choreographs.

I think this is an easy win for Giganto. Scaling puts him literally trillions upon trillions of times stronger than Classic Super Sonic/Amy to a point it's not even funny. I also don't think SBA means speed is equalized, meaning Giganto also blitzes.

Giganto put up a fight against Modern Super Sonic. It wouldn't go well at all for a Classic Super. Giganto merks.

I think this is an easy win for Giganto. Scaling puts him literally trillions upon trillions of times stronger than Classic Super Sonic/Amy to a point it's not even funny. I also don't think SBA means speed is equalized, meaning Giganto also blitzes.

Giganto put up a fight against Modern Super Sonic. It wouldn't go well at all for a Classic Super. Giganto merks.
What if we use Hyper Amy?

If it wasn't obvious for me. Unless this is like a hypothetical Modern Super Amy (Which it's hard to tell from the profile. I'm not entirely sure?), then I think it's a stomp in Giganto's favor. He has a blitz and one-shot advantage by a longshot. And Amy has far less versatility in her moves and is significantly less agile/mobile compared to what we've seen from Sonic. I see her just getting smacked and dying.

If it wasn't obvious for me. Unless this is like a hypothetical Modern Super Amy (Which it's hard to tell from the profile. I'm not entirely sure?), then I think it's a stomp in Giganto's favor. He has a blitz and one-shot advantage by a longshot. And Amy has far less versatility in her moves and is significantly less agile/mobile compared to what we've seen from Sonic. I see her just getting smacked and dying.

shake should probs clarify that for Amy then

Amy isn't in Mania, nah.

Also, while I HIGHLY appreciate the thought that I'm important enough to dictate it, Modern Super Amy is beyond my possibility to bring into existence. The Modern render is just for fun 😭

Amy isn't in Mania, nah.

Also, while I HIGHLY appreciate the thought that I'm important enough to dictate it, Modern Super Amy is beyond my possibility to bring into existence. The Modern render is just for fun 😭
Ah, kk. Thanks for clarifying.

Then yeah, Giganto stomps. First speed ain't equalized, so he's like, quadrillions of times faster at least. Then he's trillions upon trillions of times stronger even with speed equal. Amy wouldn't be able to scratch him.

Don't we only treat it as 7x Super. I strongly disagree with Classic Hyper Forms being above Modern Super forms.
No, Hyper forms if anything should be Super form boost^7 at the very least

Besides, the Super Emeralds being vastly more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds as their enchanced version means Hyper forms would be above any Super form

No, Hyper forms if anything should be Super form boost^7 at the very least

Besides, the Super Emeralds being vastly more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds as their enchanced version means Hyper forms would be above any Super form
I disagree. And in the accepted CRT, it was the x7 suggestion that was applied IIRC. You only posited the ^7 increase, but I don't recall that being addressed or specifically accepted. And I don't know why we work under the assumption that just because the Super Emeralds are an enhanced version of the Emeralds, that Hyper Forms ALWAYS have to be stronger than Super. When we already know not everyone can channel the Chaos Emeralds equally, let alone Super Emeralds.

I disagree. And in the accepted CRT, it was the x7 suggestion that was applied IIRC. You only posited the ^7 increase, but I don't recall that being addressed or specifically accepted. And I don't know why we work under the assumption that just because the Super Emeralds are an enhanced version of the Emeralds, that Hyper Forms ALWAYS have to be stronger than Super. When we already know not everyone can channel the Chaos Emeralds equally, let alone Super Emeralds.
A full power Hyper form would be more powerful than any Super form simply because the Super Emeralds are stronger and provide a far bigger boost, but I think we shouldn't debate this here since it's derailing

A full power Hyper form would be more powerful than any Super form simply because the Super Emeralds are stronger and provide a far bigger boost, but I think we shouldn't debate this here since it's derailing
"Full power" is the problem. We're assuming everyone can use full power as if they're Sonic or smth. We give Super Forms that aren't Super Sonic varying ratings for a reason. And while the boost is bigger, that doesn't mean the boost hyper gives will always be stronger than any Super Form. Because Modern Super Sonic's power is a product of the Emeralds plus his OWN growth. Not Emerald growth. Modern Super Sonic's Super Form is like, damn near quintillions of times stronger than Classic Super Sonic. I think it's baseless to assume Hyper Form would be stronger than Modern Super Forms. Above Classic Super Forms? Sure, definitely. Above Modern ones? Eh, don't think so.

But yeah, ig this would be best reserved for another thread.

Actually, this brings into questions Super Tails and Super Knuckles winning their matches against the Titans.

Cause the last time they used their Super Forms was against Metal Overlord, the Super Sonic that fought the Titans should be vastly strongert than the Super Forms from Heroes.

Back