• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia Revision: Better Justifications, More References: Part 2.5: Movement Speed Upgrade and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove it from her base as well, or make it the only tier.
Anne should be 8-A+ only, the 8-B+part is completely unnecessary.
We can talk about Anne's key in Amphibia Discussion Thread. We can talk about Anne's key in future CRT (along with LS upgrade and other things). But we should get the CRT finished first. The thread needs another staff with CRT evaluation right to sign off on this CRT to be concluded and applied.

Last edited:
Laser eyes seem meh, the stuff proposed directly by the OP seems fine but could use links/clips provided in said OP (not that it matters now, but for future CRTs, mayhaps).

I noticed the thing. I did end up parsing the comments, against my wishes. I'll close the thread, apply what has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back