• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia Revision: Better Justifications, More References: Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the rating of "With Secret Spell" key in Anne's profile
Currently, the rating of Anne's "With Secret Spell" key is "Unknown, At least 5-A". I propose the rating being changed to "At least 5-A". The justification is still from S3E18, but I suggest such justification for her AP in this key:
With the secret spell, Anne could exert all of the energy of the Calamity Gems in a single moment. Described and demonstrated as the last resort if The Calamity Trio in Calamity Form failed to stop the Core, which happened, Anne destroyed the Moon for good with all of the energy of the Calamity Gems. (S3E18)

Energy constructs are not standard equipment
The Calamity Trio has their energy constructs listed as "Standard Equipment" of their Calamity Form key. It is incorrect and it should be listed in "Can Create/Summon:" instead.

Marcy Wu's Range
The current "Ten of meters" justification is clearly not correct as it does not properly distinguish Marcy Wu with different weapons. I propose this:

Marcy Wu's base:
Standard Melee Range physically, Several Meters with thrown gadgets, Possible Tens of Meters with grapping hook, Possible Hundreds of Meters with arm crossbow (Crossbow in the Real World could reach such distance)
Marcy Wu's Calamity Form:
Standard Melee Range physically, At least Hundreds of Meters with energy constructs
While the proposed range is not perfect, it is at least a more realizable justification. Maybe knowledgeable members could give some useful suggestion.

Last edited:
The 5-A feat is from the feat https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Tots_Real/Amphibia:_Catching_The_Moon_With_Friends in S2E18, which is currently attributed to Complete Calamity Form Anne in her profile. Therefore, the special spell key should upscale to that.
... yeah, I know. Based on whose blog that is it should be obvious.
That being said I don't disagree that the secret spell should upscale from Anne Completed state the issue is more the level at which you upscale it from. The secret spell uses all the power of the gems in one burst which is really unquantifiable. It doesn't help that the Guardian also stated the gems have "limitless power" in a setting where there are characters who have shown way higher feats (Amphibia shares a universe with Gravity Falls and Owl House). I don't think the Gems are infinite or anything but it's complete power is likely way higher than anything we actually saw in the show.

Wait, why is base Anne scaled to Frobo when Frobo explicitly stomped her and Sprig? Andrias' robots are clearly fodder without comparable feats

Because Frobo is supposed to be a generic grunt robot which would imply that the other robots aren't to far off compared to him.

... yeah, I know. Based on whose blog that is it should be obvious.
That being said I don't disagree that the secret spell should upscale from Anne Completed state the issue is more the level at which you upscale it from. The secret spell uses all the power of the gems in one burst which is really unquantifiable. It doesn't help that the Guardian also stated the gems have "limitless power" in a setting where there are characters who have shown way higher feats (Amphibia shares a universe with Gravity Falls and Owl House). I don't think the Gems are infinite or anything but it's complete power is likely way higher than anything we actually saw in the show.
Maybe there is an alternative rating (taking inspiration from Saitama's previous profile)
At least 5-A, likely far higher
The justification is still the one I proposed because that justification suits to the situation even if we finally decide to keep the current Unknown, at least 5-A rating.

Last edited:
So something like:
At least 5-A, likely far higher (Exert all of the energy of the Calamity Gems in a single moment. Was able to complete destroy the Core's Finale Gambit. Vastly superior to her previous state.)
I have a modified version of the justification:
With the secret spell, Anne could exert all of the energy of the Calamity Gems in a single moment. Described and demonstrated as the last resort if The Calamity Trio in Calamity Form failed to stop the Core's Final Gambit, which happened, Anne completely destroyed the Core's Final Gambit with all of the energy of the Calamity Gems, showing that the form with secret spell is vastly superior to her Calamity Form. (S3E18)
My version is with more detailed explanation.

And I'm preparing for the next Amphibia CRT centering Marcy Wu as there are her abilities with equipment or without equipment which are not recorded in the profile.

Last edited:
Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back