• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia discussion thread.

What a solid finale. VS wise-I don't think think any feats here will be considered standard for the characters which sucks. Anne loses her powers, which was expected. It was a emotional ride. I'm going to rewatch soon and give more thoughts

so should their full power forms be divided by 3 as it comes from one of the stones, thus downscales from Anne's final explosion mode

Honestly them stopping the moon is might be a bigger feat then actually destroying it depending on how fast it was going

Though if you want we could make an Anne (Clone) page.
Anne (Clone) should be a key if anything, but she's kinda spoiler-iffic, & IDK what she has that makes her worth distinguishing.
Plus, didn't the 3 Stones Deity say she's a Clone of Anne from just before Anne dies? So Clone Anne may not have experienced/remembered at least the "secret spell" of the stones? Or maybe she does?

I was making a joke, Clone Anne is just a normal girl who will eventually get the power of a god, why on earth would we make a page on hear.

I wonder if the speculation of a Gravity Falls x Owl House x Amphibia crossover movie will be true, and what the movie would be about. Would be so cool to see God Anne if it happens.

Apparently it’s a 5x multiplier for SSB to SSBE Anne
Based off the stones coloration

Anyways when the upgrade CRT?

Honestly the biggest thing that determines how strong these forms are is based on how much the Frobo army contributed to stopping the moon and how fast the moon was moving (since it changes from scene to scene).

I mean weren’t the three of them able to stop the moon before it started going faster?
So I just rewatched the scene, and I guess you're right. So the girls reach the moon and they try stopping it but it continues to move, but it continues moving, then marcy leaves to try and stop the robots and the next shot the moon, idk maybe Marcy rolled a 1 and gave the moon more momentum. I guess that just mean any momentum calc on the moon can get halved and full power can get estimated.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember "SSB" standing for "Super Saiyan Blue" in Dragon Ball fandom, but what's the E supposed to stand for?
super saiyan blue Evolution
artworks-j7N4oiJO9NetuxEW-2yhm7w-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
In Season Episode 15a "New Wartwood", Marcy Wu has rapidly rebuild all the building, which can be used as Marcy's speed feat, I suppose.

That's interesting. Any idea how to calculate that?
I don't know. Maybe we should compare the time her spending on rebuilding to the time average humans spending on rebuilding houses with similar size in real world.

By the way, Marcy Wu has demonstrated more abilities than we currently presented in her profile and I have been preparing for a revision of Marcy Wu's profile. Do you know the episode where Marcy's Adhesive Manipulation potion appeared?

Last edited:
Not off the top of my head. Maybe the Amphibia Wiki has detailed summaries or information on her, like listing the stuff she made & a citation of when her making that was demonstrated?

oh yeah can we get rid of the 8-B to 8-A stuff in Anne's calimity form since she scales way above that.
And someone should probably make a Frobo page.

oh yeah can we get rid of the 8-B to 8-A stuff in Anne's calimity form since she scales way above that.
Maybe we could safely get rid the 8-B to 8-A stuff in Anne's Super Saiyan Blue Form because of what you said, but I'm not sure since I haven't seen S3 yet. And you know, I'm currently preparing for revision of Marcy "Is Not Stated As A Physical Strong Member But Her Physical Stat Is Just Above Resident Evil Characters" Wu.
But don't worry, because none of them were Marcy Wu! Head of the chess club, master RTS player, straight-A student—except for gym, but only because I was reading in class—which only proves my point!
Bold part can be deleted because it is not true.
And someone should probably make a Frobo page.
I'm not sure if Polly's Frobo (not Frobo 2.0) is different from other Frobos.

Back