• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia CRT

I evaluated those calcs. For the first and fourth ones, you multiplied the distance by timeframe instead of dividing it so the KE values are off. Corrected versions are in my comment

For the profile I was thinking "Atleast Low 5-B, Likely 5-B, Possible 5-A"
Also give Anne 2 new keys and rename the current Calamity Form to Imperfect/Partial/Incomplete Calamity Form (doesn't really matter just to imply that it's not full power)

For the profile I was thinking "Atleast Low 5-B, Likely 5-B, Possible 5-A"
Also give Anne 2 new keys and rename the current Calamity Form to Imperfect/Partial/Incomplete Calamity Form (doesn't really matter just to imply that it's not full power)
This seems reasonable. Profile should probably note that she only had part of the stones power & also that the stones give a higher power when all 3 are used in combination (The "Synergy Bonus".) & an even higher bonus by using the... "deathwish"/Secret Spell part of the stones they have.

Speaking of, did anyone calc Anne destroying that moon?

Which sounds better Incomplete Calamity Form, Partial Calamity Form, Imperfect Calamity Form or Weaken Calamity Form.

So like what should we call Anne sacrifice move anyway?
IIRC, Mother Ohm described it as a "Secret Spell", so probably that.
Which sounds better Incomplete Calamity Form, Partial Calamity Form, Imperfect Calamity Form or Weaken Calamity Form.
"Partial". "Incomplete" doesn't feel quite right because she isn't missing a piece, she just didn't get the gem's full power. & the Synergy bonus for having all 3 means they aren't "Perfect" without the other 2 present.
& she isn't really weakened, just not able to go to a higher power level that she hadn't accessed before anyway.

hmm I suppose Secret Spells works, but I don't like it lol.

Just need to note the weakness that the user dies after using it.

Partial works better imo

Partial Calamity Form. True Calamity Form. Secret Spell.

So like we all agree on the stats right? Like I can update like Sasha's and Marcy's pages right.

Ok:
AP/Dur/Strike: At least Low 5-B, Likely 5-B, Possible 5-A
Speed: Scales to Anne's incomplete form (or whatever we're calling it)
Range: Sasha is a close range fighter (Extended Melee Range) while Marcy and Anne is at least Tens of meters (maybe higher)
Stamina: Marcy and Sasha can only maintain their form for a limited time because they're not used to the power

Ok:
AP/Dur/Strike: At least Low 5-B, Likely 5-B, Possible 5-A
Speed: Scales to Anne's incomplete form (or whatever we're calling it)
Range: Sasha is a close range fighter (Extended Melee Range) while Marcy and Anne is at least Tens of meters (maybe higher)
Stamina: Marcy and Sasha can only maintain their form for a limited time because they're not used to the power
Sounds good to me. Maybe in the future, we can try to calculate the range for moves done in the Gem-Powered forms.

Hmm, fair I guess

Edit: Wait wasn't that with the help of the frobots or am I misremembering the scene?
Yes It was, but the three girls should have way more Power than them, so they probably did the biggest push. Still even if we devide by like 30 It should still be around those values (and since Anne's super final Attack upscale to all of them, She should be stronger)

Yes It was, but the three girls should have way more Power than them, so they probably did the biggest push. Still even if we devide by like 30 It should still be around those values (and since Anne's super final Attack upscale to all of them, She should be stronger)
Fair then I guess

They should also get LS from this. If you use acceleration to find the force, it'd be higher than just straight up using the mass of the moon, though maybe not if you divide it by the three of them + the number of frobots

Last edited:
Got bored, here's a draft I was made for the gardian
I don't entirely agree with your thought process. (As for why I didn't bring up my thoughts earlier, I didn't know of anyone discussing The Guardian prior to now.)

For one, we can probably say that it's superior to The Calamity Stones, so why not an "At least" rating? We know feats of The Calamity Stones, so say that it's superior to those?
For 2, although it may be hyperbole, IIRC when explaining to Clone Anne, it states that it made the Calamity Stones to see what mortals would do with "infinite power". Although, it's unclear if it means actually infinite or just unmatched by anything else in their world.

IIRC, it mentions losing hope, & also mentions being surprised that Anne was the first person to use them for good.

It also considers 10,000 years a long time, so "countless eons" might be an exaggeration, a concerning possibility given its tired, & kind of impatient nature; It created Anne because it wanted a replacement.

Not to mention, the reason it sent Clone Anne back was because she was able to convince it she'd be a better Guardian candidate after living a full life.

It also didn't realize Anne might see its chosen computer form as out of date, implying it hadn't kept up with Earth's tech.
(& if it made a mistake in the cloning process -As is, the profile says it made a "nearly perfect copy"- that may be another point against it.)

Overall, there's a lot of things that suggest its knowledge is very much fallible, & limited, even if it should have access to more knowledge. How thoroughly it watches over the universes it does is even questionable, I'd say. Intelligence rating needs to be reconsidered, IMHO.

Does Amphibia have a whole "multiverse", as opposed to just the 2 worlds of Amphibia & Earth?

Also, IIRC, it uses a name such as "3_Stones_Deity" or such in text form for itself, so why not use a name similar to that?

Is there an ability we use for Shapeshifting like it has demonstrated? 1 of its forms may also qualify for Large Size Type 0, which begins at 2.72 meters tall.

They may need Precognition for being able to know when Clone Anne is going to die. (Assuming that's not just a product of Clone Anne being their creation.)

Also, justification for Higher-Dimensional Existence? I think there's likely a case to be made, but we should go over what the case is.

Also, apologies, my memory of the scene ain't exactly ideal AtM.

I don't entirely agree with your thought process. (As for why I didn't bring up my thoughts earlier, I didn't know of anyone discussing The Guardian prior to now.)
I started doing it since the pages revolving the moon calc are currently hitting a road block, so I did it to get something out of the way.
For one, we can probably say that it's superior to The Calamity Stones, so why not an "At least" rating? We know feats of The Calamity Stones, so say that it's superior to those?
Probably a at least "5-B to 5-A" would be best but that might be up for change who knows.
For 2, although it may be hyperbole, IIRC when explaining to Clone Anne, it states that it made the Calamity Stones to see what mortals would do with "infinite power". Although, it's unclear if it means actually infinite or just unmatched by anything else in their world.
Actually it was stated to have "unlimited power" which basically means nothing, also the Gems do seem to have a finite amount of energy since they luminosity determines how much power they have, so the fact that it's not infinity bright kinda disproves infinite energy being contained in them, i think.
IIRC, it mentions losing hope, & also mentions being surprised that Anne was the first person to use them for good.

It also considers 10,000 years a long time, so "countless eons" might be an exaggeration, a concerning possibility given its tired, & kind of impatient nature; It created Anne because it wanted a replacement.

Not to mention, the reason it sent Clone Anne back was because she was able to convince it she'd be a better Guardian candidate after living a full life.

It also didn't realize Anne might see its chosen computer form as out of date, implying it hadn't kept up with Earth's tech.
(& if it made a mistake in the cloning process -As is, the profile says it made a "nearly perfect copy"- that may be another point against it.)

Overall, there's a lot of things that suggest its knowledge is very much fallible, & limited, even if it should have access to more knowledge. How thoroughly it watches over the universes it does is even questionable, I'd say. Intelligence rating needs to be reconsidered, IMHO.
Ok I changed it to be more accurate.
Does Amphibia have a whole "multiverse", as opposed to just the 2 worlds of Amphibia & Earth?
Amphibia is canonically set in the same universe as Gravity Falls and Owl House so yes there has a multiverse.
Also, IIRC, it uses a name such as "3_Stones_Deity" or such in text form for itself, so why not use a name similar to that?
The Guardian is the name that the character is listed in the credits, so that's it's canon name.
Is there an ability we use for Shapeshifting like it has demonstrated? 1 of its forms may also qualify for Large Size Type 0, which begins at 2.72 meters tall.

They may need Precognition for being able to know when Clone Anne is going to die. (Assuming that's not just a product of Clone Anne being their creation.)
Ok I added those too.
Also, justification for Higher-Dimensional Existence? I think there's likely a case to be made, but we should go over what the case is.
A mix of the presentation of how the character is treated (living in a place above it all) and the fact that since it shares a universe with gravity falls you could probably make an argument for scaling above stuff like the Pan-Dimensional aliens who exist in 7-11 dimensions at a time and all (I just got that joke). Also also the fact that their true form causes poeple brain to exploide would imply that the Gardian isn't on a normal state of being. Like it's not a perfect argument but I still think it probably can be made.

Last edited:
I mean, not really. It's fairly consistent with the other values you got and this key in and of itself has one main backing for it so 5-A isn't really that bad.

Back