• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia discussion thread.

I'm very interested what happens next season and I'm intrigued what calcs say about Anne's power after it's all over.
There's good news & bad news. The bad news is what's already been said: We're already on the last season.
The good news is, there's 1 more episode, in about a week from now. That's the real finale.

It would take some radical force to get more seasons of Amphibia, sadly. : (
& I fear, even if it's 48 minutes long, it's gonna be hard to satisfyingly resolve so many of the things left over within only the time of 1 episode.

There's good news & bad news. The bad news is what's already been said: We're already on the last season.
The good news is, there's 1 more episode, in about a week from now. That's the real finale.

It would take some radical force to get more seasons of Amphibia, sadly. : (
& I fear, even if it's 48 minutes long, it's gonna be hard to satisfyingly resolve so many of the things left over within only the time of 1 episode.
The next episode Is gonna be 29 minutes long. And then this november Is gonna come out Marcy's diary, which Is kinda like Journal 3 of Gravity Falls
I also don't think there are so many things that Needs to be resolved. They Just have to unravel the prophecy, which Is gonna be what this episode Is about

And then this november Is gonna come out Marcy's diary, which Is kinda like Journal 3 of Gravity Falls
Is that a book?
Also, is it a prequel/midquel? Or will it take place after Amphibia's events?
I also don't think there are so many things that Needs to be resolved. They Just have to unravel the prophecy, which Is gonna be what this episode Is about
Yeah, but I wanna see things like Andrias surviving & atoning, people dealing with the revelation of who the Plantar's ancestor was, figuring out what the prophecy was.... It'd also be nice to learn about Sasha's family, & actually see Marcy's parents & stuff.

Honestly I'm just happy it ended in a reasonable amount of time with a normal scheduled.
Define reasonable.
"On February 19, 2018, Amphibia was greenlit by Disney Channel alongside The Owl House."
"Episode 1 aired June 17, 2019, although it was also released on DisneyNOW and Disney Channel's official YouTube channel on June 14, 2019."

So it's taken what, almost 3 years, maybe 4 & a third depending on how you count, for Amphibia to finish?

& yet it feels like we barely got to know Amphibia's pre-life, or the history of the box. The other worlds it was used to go to, how humanity found it yet it ended up in a pawn shop? Leif learning to use it & her journey?

Time to drop calcs
X5kmI6Cf.jpg
Hollywood_Hills_1.png

Same feat.
GcYopCMg.jpg
unknown-64.png

The_Moon_Falls1.png

I think you should get those calcs into that Calculation Requests for Evaluation Thread. No offense meant.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll try that a bit later.

Kind of not that easy to do calc blogs in forum, but as soon as I'll have time I'll try to do so.

So obviusly we'll Need to wait for the next ep for more info, however in the promo we see that the Moon seems to be metallic. If It turns out the Moon Is Indeed made of metal, would that change something?
More mass means higher yield from calculating KE.
Metal can often be denser than rock, so this could result in higher mass.

Problem, is if it's metal, it may very well be mechanical, & that'd imply partial hollowness. Being partially hollow can chop off tons of the mass.

How much more dense is say, iron or steel than whatever rock we assume the moon is made of?
How much hollowness will we assume for the moon if it turns out to be mechanical?

Although, TBH, considering it's a music box & prophecy thing, I'd be surprised if it was a MECHANICAL moon, as opposed to being pulled down by a magical force.

Although, TBH, considering it's a music box & prophecy thing, I'd be surprised if it was a MECHANICAL moon, as opposed to being pulled down by a magical force.
It onestly seems that the show Is going for a technology vs magic approach, so onestly It might very well be mechanical

It's going to be "The bonds between realities will be locked" or some shit. You know to hit home the message of the series of about how things change and can't go back to the way they were.
Probably. Which is gonna suck because it's basically sealing the deal on any Amphibia continuation.

The show isn't just ending, it's denying any chance of continuation, & I know it's the message, but moving on is gonna be hard....

Amphibia shares the same universe a Gravity Falls, magic stones magic means shit when you have ancient 2 dimensional demon science.
the+maze.png

...Gravity Falls... are you serious?
Oh. I thought it looked like a Gravity Falls image, but because you said "Amphibia shares the same universe a Gravity Falls, magic stones magic means shit when you have ancient 2 dimensional demon science.", I thought it might be something in Amphibia. Plus, I didn't perfectly watch/remember Season 1 of Amphibia.
I was dumb. Lapse in judgement. Sorry for any bother.

i don't feel safe
Why?

Unrelatedly, my arguably brief thoughts:

The 3 Stones Deity is either a jerk or very limited. It created fragmented versions of the Calamity Stones, & as far as we know, it was just to ensure that the cross-world trip would be one way. & either by coincidence or tragedy, the Calamity Box itself is destroyed right after.
Like, I get that, Watsonianly, it was to prevent misuse because apparently literally no one in 10,000 years -Deity's words itself- had used them for good, & Doylistly, it was because of morals about "Moving on & change are necessary for growth", but the reason the deity was willing to let Anne go & continue living life was because it wanted her to become fit to be a guardian!
Apparently, being able to go between Earth & Amphibia ain't a part of that? The Deity sure works in "mysterious ways".
Also, weren't people able to sort of make portals to Amphibia around the time of Frogvasion? What ever happened to that? It's called "Frogvasion" because apparently that's the term Earth's public in Amphibia calls it in the public record/news, but seriously, NO ONE made any progress nor had any interest towards going to Amphibia in a whole decade?

Maybe they just didn't have time for all that.
It's painful that the series has to end here.

Yeah, yeah, "change" & "move on", but I think how it was executed in show wasn't ideal. Deity's plan is questionable, & the cross-world travel system seems to still have some unresolved loose ends.

Last edited:
Back