• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Impostor additions

I'd recommend just using Pulv for simplicity's sake, and also significantly lower the steel percentage, but the former's your choice

Also since the garbage calc was accepted i'll apply the changes and start working on a Crewmate profile.

You can also do burning yeah

Tbh I'm a bit unsure if 9-B crewmates is legit, mostly a hunch but they have like no combat stuff whatsoever and I'm sure you could find some antifeats if you looked hard enough

I don't really think the crewmates have any antifeats exactly, they mostly just do common stuff but aren't shown to struggle with it much.

Armorchompy·5h

Alright, PE calc looks good now, I will correct myself in that vaporization is still too generous even with the burn marks

Antvasima·2h

Thank you. That can probably be used then.

One of the calculations in that blog has been approved, it seems.
But the laser feat may need a recalc.

Armorchompy·4/4/2021

If that's the case then it's not vaporization through physical power but through heat, different formula there. Also when I said I haven't seen the skin itself I mean I can't evaluate how much of the body would be steel without having seen it.

I was thinking half their height might still be too much for the PE, actually. Considering the bags/jugs are almost as big as them, that'd imply most of what they're lifting would be above their heads. Is there a picture of them lifting the stuff? I think it'd be better to use that

There is no pictures of them doing that, maybe the height should be changed to 1/3 of their height maybe?

I thought the feat was now acceptable because they were shown carrying them, what changed then?

It's shown that they can actually carry the bags but them carrying the bags themselves is not shown.

They can carry 3 bags at once, in the second stage of the task it's shown the bags have diamonds and statues in them.

No until this update they weren't shown to actually be able to carry the bags containing the diamonds.

... eh, not so sure it's usable but i guess it makes sense, either way i do think cutting it to 1/3 is a good idea for the height yeah

That makes no sense please elaborate
As far as I know, a task on the airship is lifting trash brags. The crew isn't depicted in the minigame for this task, but the bags are still lifted.
It might be a different task that the feat is concerned with, however.

You shouldn't use the darker outline for the brim's thickness, that's just the game's artstyle

Excluding the outline would probably make the result so low it's not even worth calcing.
Also using 1/3 of their height for the bags
4216.1467836 x 9.81 x 0.3556 = 14707.75822189214 joules (Street Level+)
Would the impostor still be Wall level due to upscaling from the crewmates?

I disagree with using 1/3 of their height for the PE, as they clearly had to lift the bags out of the trash cans, which appear to already be half of their height:

Back