• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amon (Legend Of Korra) vs All Might (MHA)

It might help if you add more topics.

I'm also pretty sure that speed would need to be equalized.

Additionally, this is a High 8-C vs someone who could be either 6-C or 7-C. Pretty sure this is a stomp. Either Amon's body puppetry lets him somehow fold All Might, or All Might one shots by blinking.

It really wouldn't matter whos speed is equalized since Amon has massively hypersonic reactions and all might just supersonic. so in reality, Amon would react quicker but if speed was equalized Amon could use his psychic blood bending to bend all might. Its really about who attacks first. If all might gets one shot in all might wins but if amon blood bends all might the symbol of peace loses

I'm just not sure how Blood bending goes in relation to AP.

Either way, as it currently stands, it's a stomp.

Also, the OP can't vote.

OP meaning opening. As in, the person who opened/created, the post.

If Blood bending ignores dura and Amon is faster by that large a margin then it's a stomp as All Might gets his entire body folded before he can even blink.

In speed equal, Amon actually gets pwned. He won't blood bend in character meaning AM shockwaves for the win.

Speed unequal will eventually have him bloodbend but its a stomp so .... yeah. Either AM wins or Amon stomps.

Amon always blood bends in character. It's just a matter of whether or not he'll kill with it.

But other than that, we seem to agree that it's a stomp either way.

I also just made a versus match involving Izuku if you're interested.

Amon tries to hide the fact he is a bender in character so he won't be using the ranged variant. I do wonder if he could power null OFA though?

With speed unequal Amon will always attack first because he's significantly faster.

With speed equal, they can attack at the same time. Only All Might One shots with anything he does. A single gust of air would kill Amon due to the AP difference.

So either way the match is a stomp as opposed to inconclusive here, unfortunately.

A better match for All might would be Koon Maschenny Zahard

A better match for Amon would be Gash Bell and Kiyomaru Takamine or Han Jee-Ha

Back