• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amazon vs Amazon (Penthesilea vs Wonder Woman (DCEU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,let's give the CEO berserker her first match here and i know who's the opponent for her,it's Diana.....Who gonna win!!?

-Post Awakening 7-A WW is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Wall Maria

-Range is 20 meters

-Win via death!!!

WonderWomanJL
Penthesilea Fate

VS

• Wonder Woman: 0
  • Penthesilea: 3 (Black,Emp,DALOKA)
  • Inconclusive: 0

AP

So lets see Penthesilea is scaling somewhere above 385 megatons (that + technically means it doubles but thats just not fair) plus her ME stat boost. Diana is scaling from 545 megatons so Diana will have a small AP advantage.

Durability/Stamina

Neither are stone walls so they can harm each other. Stamina however goes to Berserker. Not only does she have better regen (not that much better but it helps), she would be comparable to other Servants who can fight for days. The only thing we know about Diana's is that she can fight for more than a few hours (has she or supes ever been tired out?).

Versatility

Diana has her sword, shield, lasso and braclets. Berserker has spiked armor, spiked ball, spiked chains and a pair of swords. Given that both default to cqc the chains and lasso probably wont see much use.

Skill/Intelligence

Penthesilea is more skilled seeing as she was able to take on Achilles without instantly dying and survived for a while (Achilles is second in skill to a sane Heracles who easily outskills (a weakened) King Arthur while insane. Achilles is called equal to Karna who hits harder because "muh skillz", proven by the fact both of them can tag Siegfried without getting tagged and only failed to kill him because invulnerability. Siegfried also stomps Mordred and is equal to Lancelot who also completely outskills King Arthur.)

All that means nothing though (shouldn't have even bothered typing) because EX-ranked ME, HotWG and Diana in general makes her insane, so Diana has the advantage in skill. HotWG does screw with Diana's mind though so she isn't fighting with full skill.

Conclusion

Normally I'd hand it to Diana at this point since with speed equalized she has both skill and AP but ME makes the psycho even faster which should make them evenly matched (plus have you seen how "unskilled" insanity makes Servants). Long fight (probably) but Penthesilea goes for her Outrage Amazon sooner or later which makes her hit even harder and more berserk. Even if she survived OA, I see Diana getting worn down and losing.

Notes

I would have brought up TK and flight but Diana has only used the former on projectiles and the latter just isn't used for some reason. If she did, flight + lasso = GG.

If the + is really a multiplier (and it is iirc), then Penth takes the win. Based on Anon comment, the match is actually pretty close, so a good AP advantage for Penth would be decisive. Also, mad enhancment does hinder strategic thinking, but cqc skills doesn't seems to be that much of a problem... I'll vote Penthesilea for anon reasons, and an eventual offensive AP gap (i don't know if the + multiplier is accepted). I think she takes 6 ou 7 wins out of 10.

It should technically be accepted since as long as it is an in verse thing, not head canon and is not contradicted by any showings.

Penth FRA.

One nitpick though: the comparsion between Achilles and Karna only really works with the fact that both of them are extremely powerful and top-tier servants. They also participated in a Grail War where they were the most powerful servants for their faction. A very crucial point of the war was the fact that the opposing team of servants had no answer for Achilles without Chiron. But I digress.

Karna's level of strength plus his skill allows him to subvert Siegfried's Armor of Fafnir, which negates all attacks of B-Rank and below. Karna was able to leave light wounds. Achilles fought Siegfried and was unable to even scratch him.

Yeah, gonna change to Penth FRA. I'm great at reading comprehention, kek.

• Penthesilea: 7 (Black,Emp,DALOKA, C2, Hellbeast, Dragon, Dargoo)
That makes this unanimous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back