• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Surprised this hasn't been done yet since Queen Maeve literally looks like Wonder Woman.

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed equalized.

8-C Versions.

Maeve scales to 1.02 tons while Diana scales to 1.94 tons

Pre-Awakening WW vs Season 3 Queen Maeve

Who wins and why?
Despite the minor AP advantage, I think Diana should take this one due to out-skilling Maeve. Sure, Maeve should have her combat experience here and there but most of what Vought puts them up to is just standard stuff. Diana was trained since she was a child to go through all the hoops a regular Amazon would and I'm pretty sure she would walk miles around her. I'm voting WW here.

Despite the minor AP advantage, I think Diana should take this one due to out-skilling Maeve. Sure, Maeve should have her combat experience here and there but most of what Vought puts them up to is just standard stuff. Diana was trained since she was a child to go through all the hoops a regular Amazon would and I'm pretty sure she would walk miles around her. I'm voting WW here.
As of the same opinion as the post above, voting WW FRA.

This is a low-key stomp.

Maeve brings nothing to the table and is edged out in every meaningful way. AP/Dura, Diana is nearly 2x as strong and possibly same for LS. While that's not a huge gap by any means, it's still means that Diana has an easier time racking up damage and taking less in turn. Also, even with Diana's Low regen, if she can quickly heal bullet wounds, Maeve's damage output is further mitigated. And Diana absolutely outskills her.

So, really, this a slugging match that Maeve cannot win.

Last edited:
Back