• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amazo upgrade to Low 1-C, possibly 1-C.

RigelBR7

He/Him
I came to do a simple upgrade from Amazo to Low 1-C, possibly 1-C.

First, it is implied that Amazo traveled and ascended to the borders of infinity and soon, after he found the "door" that was not really a door, but rather an — relative concept, a quantum vortex, a place of cosmic force beyond perception. It’s really a place beyond perception, where he reached the unknowns of the infinite cosmos, where he entered and crossed, suprassed the edge of infinity, even beyond the edge of infinity.

With this information, we can now conclude that Amazo has quantitatively transcended to an infinitely larger dimension than the infinite 3-Dimensional spaces and volumes of infinite universes, a 4^RD space. But there is still more evidence. It was stated that Amazo travessed infinity, and went to 'a place beyond place', the Mirrored Room. This comic was written by DeMatteis, and he always refers to "place beyond place" as a higher dimensional place.

Again it is stated that the Mirrored Room is a place that transcends place. A time {possible hypertimeline} that transcends time. A possibly higher timeline than the 4D space-times of the universes. A higher space-time with 5D+1TD = (6D). It is also declared as a crossroad between realities, but where they all converge, a 5D+1TD space-time that encompasses all the infinite continuous space-times.

It was also stated that Amazo was the {initial} cause of the chaos and destruction of realities in the Mirrored Room. The realities of the Mirrored Room were being shattered like glass. Here each shard represents a reality and possibility, and with, without knowing, each action he took there, began to cross all of creation, tearing through time and space, lives and worlds.
So he was implicitly affecting the whole structure, and he had that ability.

Here most of the merits and achievements go to Amazo I, because even Amazo II with the anti-life absorbed and adapted within it, he still couldn't access the Mirrored Room or open the 'door'. He was able to access it and transcend only with the help of Amazo I, when he influenced him to break the Mirrored Room, opening a breach. Thus he gained access and spread Anti Life throughout Creation.

And now the final proof that even Amazo II with Anti Life they are equal in power — It was stated that Amazo II had evolved and changed his form with the Anti Life within him, and after erasing Amazo I from existence, he destroys all creation with the power of the Anti Life. Even the Mirror Room which is a 6D structure had been destroyed and erased from existence, but the Amazo I had not. Amazo I resisted the existential erasure and destruction of the entire totality of creation itself, and gathered its essence by regenerating itself. After he adapts, he manages to destroy Amazo II's body and essence, leaving only the Anti Life there, which was abstract and would restore its vessel, just as Amazo I did. Even though he had infinite multiversal resistance and power at the 5D level, possibly 6D, he still had his body destroyed by the power of the evolved Amazo I.

At the end of the comic, Amazo II is restored and adapted, and both continue on their journey of evolution, acrossing universes.

So we can confirm that both of them now had a power of 2-A and Low 1-C (5D), and possibly 1-C (6D).

Now the decision is yours, where do you think he can stay?

Agree with 2-A / Low 1-C (5D):

Agree with possibly 1-C / 1-C (6D):

Neutral: @Da3ggman

Disagree:

Last edited:
Neutral as far as the rest of the CRT, but you should definitely remove this from it. It is like, the definition of a leading question, and he doesn't even actually say anything; mostly just doing the equivalent of a hand wave and saying "Sure, whatever".
right

This Mirror Realm isn't a one-off concept. It appears in Justice League Dark with only a few minute differences. A place that transcends place and beyond time is more akin to 1-A. This should go with the DeMatteis Cosmology.

This Mirror Realm isn't a one-off concept. It appears in Justice League Dark with only a few minute differences. A place that transcends place and beyond time is more akin to 1-A. This should go with the DeMatteis Cosmology.
It's up to you, man. So is it possible to apply Amazo to DeMatteis' canon? This page can be added there.

Back