• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amakasu Revision (BAAAAAANZAI)

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Notable Attacks/Techniques

Little Boy
Little Boy: Weapon used in the second world war. Instrument that carved a wound in the country of japa. Superconductors at cryogenic temperature as well as electromagnets. Plasma at critical conditions. Lithium, Tritium, Deuterium. All of these components were made by Yoshiya and used to create a nuclear reactor holding down the immense heat emitted from the nuclear bomb, reducing 90% of its power. But even then it still contained enough energy to erase the chapel they were in instantly and throwing Yoshiya away from the battlefield through the shockwaves generated by it

Tsar Bomba
Tsar Bomba: The Bomb Emperor. The biggest hydrogen bomb in history. It is a thousand of times stronger than Little Boy and Yoshiya stated that he couldn't use the same method that he did against Little Boy for such weapo preferring to teleport it rather than seal it using Ayumi's Kyudan to transport it outside of the atmosphere. However, its power is still great, that even if one were to send it to outer space, the shockwaves emanating from the explosion will still reach its target

Rods of God: Assembling tens of thousands of physical equations such as the planetary rotation and revolution. GPS Navigation, trajectory of the sun and moon and the gravitational acceleration energy. The ultimate system of the Kinetic Energy Penetrator. Space weaponry releasing rods that targets his opponents with great power coming from them due to the destructive kinetic energy of the projectile impacting at very high speed.

Anmeizo Ima Deusu
Anmeizo Ima Deusu (µû»ÒüÅÕ£¿ÒéîÒüïÒüù――ÞüûÕøøµûçÕ¡ù): Kyudan type. The Four Holy Letters. The God of Christianity. God of Judgement and Trial. Imposing tests on his loved lambs to guide them through the right path. Story symbolizing Amakasu Masahiko. Do not give in. Stand up! Do not let despair swallow you. Muster your courage and resolutio and I want to love that eternal radiance. Desire of Amakasu to see the courage in a person. Becoming the demon king so that many will oppose him, creating many trials in hopes of seeing that "brightness" in humanity. Effect of this Kyudan is the increase of Amakasu's strength everytime there's a struggle against despair with its range increasing with each passing moment

Ragnarok
Ragnarok (þÑ×ÒÇàÒü«Ú╗äµÿÅ): Tsuidan type. Strongest ability within Amakasu's arsenal. It's effect like its name implies is reproducing the great war of gods in Norse Mythology. Creating a chaotic war between gods whom are not bounded by their own personalities and nature. Since the roots of these gods are scattered throughout the entire world, they will appear everywhere, emitting a dome that destroys anything it covers, from the physical to the metaphysical such as souls, eventually expanding until the whole world is covered in it, resulting in total destruction. Moreover, this power extends to other parallel worlds due to it affecting Alaya itself, source of all existence. This dream ignores the setting of the original war, summoning myths not related to Ragnarok. Christianity, Islam, Hindu, Greece, Maya and all other high-ranked deities from their own legends into the conflict. Some of the Gods Amakasu summoned are:

Crom Cruach
Formoria――Crom Cruach (µÁÀÕăÒü½õ¢ÅÒü¥ÒüåÞÇà――ÞíÇÕíùÒéîÒü«õ©ëµùѵ£ê): An Irish God taking the form of a giant black dragon. Just the size of its jaw reminded Yoshiya of the event where the Moon gets swallowed by the Su. Its roar differs from Nakiri in the sense it held no physical effect but rather, it targets one's will, instilling in them the desire to die and that there's no meaning to life, destroying them with the negative feelings that grows inside them, specifically targeting their soul until they surrender to its effect

Balor (Senshinkan)
FormoriaÒâ╝Demon Eye of Balor (ÒâòÒé®Òâ╝ÒâóÒâ¬Òéó――ÒâÉÒâ¡Òâ╝Òâ½Òü«Ú¡öþ£╝ÒüáÒéê): King of the Formorians. Its demon eye can bring death to anything. Not even Rosei, whom are nothing but dreams, are immune to its effect

Mahakala (ÕñºÚ╗ÆÕñ®µæ®Þ¿ÂÞ┐ªþ¥à): One of the gods close to the top in Ragnarok As a God of both Creation and Destruction, his destructive power leads to the creation of a new world

Other Stuff
Death Manipulation (From Balor)

Resistance to Existence Erasure (Everything he created, from the worlds with the World Creation, to the weaponry from the Material Creation are so powerful that not eve Hiiragi Yoshiya, Rinko Gadou and even Harumitsu Oosugi whom previously erased Nakiri Kuubou could affect him or his creations)

Mind Manipulation (Crom Cruach. Could instill suicidal thoughts on Yoshiya who's will could allow him to overpower the density of Amakasu's ragnarok that can destroy anything from physical to metaphysical to even Alaya itself)

Resistance to Information Analysis (During his fight against Yoshiya whom used Alaya [As with all Rosei can do] to analyze Amakasu's attack and know the theory behind it, basically gaining all the info he needs to counter attack. Amakasu eventually manages to counter this by overpowering the will of all humanity AKA Alaya, becoming beyond its understanding

His range should be updated to "Tens of kilometers normally, Universal with Kantan Abilities" (His normal strikes can reach up to several ten kilometers. His kantan abilities can go up to reaching the universe itself and his Rods of God is capable of disturbing the laws of the universe which was stated during his fight against Fan Jinron IIRC)

Yup agree with all this, will you perhaps do the same for Yoshiya's page? Considering that the description of his Tsuidansõ╗üþ¥®þñ╝µÖ║Õ┐áõ┐íաصéî is missing a few specfic details (With Brionac he was able to take down Balor, irrc) and his tiger spirt thing which increases the amount of people under his Kyuudan.

Edit- It was called Ú£èÞÖÄþ½ÑÕ¡É (Reikodouji)

Yeah, i will. He's the next on my list after Masahiko

This all looks good to me, but it could do to be rewritten in more proper English?

I don't remember the figher jet and ibuki being mentioned

IIRC it was in prologue right?

Fighter jet was what Yoshiya and Mizuki used to get to Shinno and Amakasu iirc, Ibuki is Amakasu's ship it was in the prologue and where the confrontations took place. Besides it shooting an attack on Yoshiya in the prologue I can't recall any feats for it

Only thing i remember is shooting cannons that homes on its target by using Magic Dream

Oh, the resistance to information manipulation should be resistance to Information Analysis.

We have such thing?

Didn't notice that. Will edit it on

Looks fine. I do suggest that you add the Kantan categories and write what Amakasu can do in each of them as well as explain what they do because it gives a good look into what a Kantan user is capable of.

Amakasu is plenty bullshit already but that should drive the point home even more.

Yeah, i'm gonna go reread that prologue.

It does a good job at explaining each Kantan and how they work (and also what's their result when they are used by Amakasu)

Actually, I think a Senshinkan blog just explaining everything in it would be deserving of a blog in itself. Kantan, Alaya, Rosei and all the other terms.

I would need to finish the second game

While the first game does explain some cosmology. All of that is just basic in comparison to Bansenjin. So it's the whole Dies Irae and KKK deal again (but tuned down)

BANZAAI BANZAAAAI UOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIII *I agree ofc*

Said nukes shockwaves can reach you up even outside of the atmosphere :>

Back