• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amakasu Masahiko vs The God Emperor of Mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 2-A attack destruction does not exceed the battle tier? Besides, I believe that the emperor will finish him before he completes it.

his immesurable speed is countered by the emps type 4 acasuality.He would see amakatsu coming since he percives time non linearly.Amakatsu immesurable entails him going to the past which is not useful against the emp considering he has experiance with time travelers

ragnarok is a short time frame. He can activate when he wants to and while its not instant in 2-A destruction its short (Also 2-A came from alrfy who mentions it was in basenjin. its not updated though cuz he has the thing and statement for it)

I know this, but it is a fact that the destruction comes with time and the battle between the gods, but the emperor will finish him before, I believe, and also the kuubou earthquake also grows until it consumes everything.

it does and idk time frame but its a lot to get through. Like god knows how many gods he just summoned just to do it. Idk if emperah can kill them all at once to stop it

"Emperor erases" yeah cuz amakasu has shown durability feats than Emps even at 4-A?? If u wanna exclude that his BFR is useless due to the fact that amakasu has shown to be instantly going out of a BFR move.

he can read info tbf so it does help (He can read info in all of the time axis past, preset and future)

Tzeetch can`t predict the emps and

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient, knows the thoughts of all living things throughout space-time, capable of viewing the totality of the past and present, but the future is too variable for him to accurately view | The same, plus he has near complete knowledge of an infinity of other universes | Impossible to properly define

Amakasu hax too strong for Emperor BFR iirc. Funnily enough think EoM would resist his too. Amakasu wins if the battle is long enough but EoM might be able to take him out before that. Voting inc.

What exactly does Amakasu have that beats the EoM also what stops the EoMs 1-A EE from erasing Amakasu?

nothing tbh. Like if the BFR is moot AF he has nothing other than reality breaking with ragnarok. He is willing to do base on his info afaik so yeah. But idk if that will be good enough

"emperor erases" is ok because unless Masada dude has 1-A tier Rez/resistances, it's gonna work. His Erasure was potent enough that none of the 4 main CGs could undo it, all 1-As at their peak.

he had no 1-A resistence or hax to dish out and since ragnarok doesn't work then welp yeah stomp. nothing suggests he can do anything. Only speed blitz to will himself but that's all

Emperor only didn't do it to Horus immedately because Horus was his favorite. That sort of EE may just be tacked on to everything he has as well, his sword when wielded by him is similar. His amazing precog means that if he forsees that that's the only thing that works or amakasu can actually harm him, he'll open with it.

amakasu has info but i mean true there is immesurable speed or smth. And i think that's seiji that attacks even the past

Acausaliry, and amakasu has to do all his stuff before emperor even thinks.

If nobody objects, I can close this for stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back