• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amakasu Masahiko vs The God Emperor of Mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.
>4-A amakasu

You do realize amakasu is 5-B but that's his summons so physically he's horrible. But i guess it doesn't exactly matter?

But amakasu still has information analysis tbf so he could BFR the emperor into a dream. And can amp his speed to immesurable with BS will. He also resistence to info analysis tbf (the 2-A being cannot get information on amakasu during the fight against yoshiya as he was beyond the alaya's understanding. Also idk if precog is considered info knowing? I'm guessing so don't @ or rip me up for it lol)

But what about EoM broken Precog thats superior to Eldrads?

Also on an unrealated note the EoM should have type 4 immortality.

tbh i'm pretty sure it would matter yeah. Again i was guessing but if it doesn't amakasu still can info analysis and realize an issue so he could BFR Emperah into a dream TBF

Dont know the Warp is pretty weird.

Anyway everything going Amakasus way has an "if" attached to it.

Azzy explain yourself :V

But he needs a bit to come back. I mean how good is his mind resistence? If its lower than what amakasu dishes out (ask alaya) then maybe crom crunch could work?

if its using low end 2-B then amakasu has the higher ground cuz alaya is 2-A (alrfy said smth of this btw). But i suspect its in the 1-A spectrum for some reason.

then amakasu's best chance is the dream BFR but...with that weird implication idk how it will work (because if that doesn't work i don't think amakasu can even win though i could be missing smth atm)

ABoogieYesSir said:
Emperor is way supeior people
i want to know his extent to see if its a stomp or not because if warp covers BFR then yeah...or his resistence (well its reinhard level BS can't exactly judge it rofl)

Yeah we need experts. It does cover normal BFR, but idk if it'd cover dream BFR

But then again, 1-A shenanigans, so I'm not sure if it matters much where it BFRs

all i am aware of is that amakasu can banish people and material things into dreams as from his profile hence what i meant by the BFR

i'm not sure of anything specific other than just everything? I might want to cross check with alrfy if i can

Emps should be able to travel through the warp to escape BFR, and his actions are among very few things that Kairos Fateweaver and Tzeentcj can't really forsee or truely understand. That's gonna have to be some info analysis he's got there, and all this before the emperor thinks.

His soul/mind is the warp entity itself. Body, idk if we'd say that chaos floods the universe if it gets removed.

this would be a stomp if he has 0 way to win and if BFR is out of the way then he can't do anything and i'm pretty sure he has 1-A mind hax resistence

>Passive

Excuse me what

Yeah mindhaxing emps isn't likely to go well. Maybe it's a stomp, idk enough about Masada dude to say for sure and am about to sleep.

the only useful thing amakatsu has against the emperor is immesurable speed even then it is countered since the emperor does not percive time linearly and would see amakatsu coming

and since BFR is covered by warp nothing he can really do. Even if he initiates ragnarok with the end result being a 2-A destruction pretty sure it won't work that well. I mean info analysis helps yes but if it gets no where then well...But amakasu can amp his speed to the point emperah's precog maybe useless due to amping his own speed to immesurable tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back