• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs The Captain

Alucard is at Level 0, but he cannot use his ghoul familiars. He fights alone.

The Captain is fully transformed into a werewolf.

Both monsters are bloodlusted with intent to kill.

Who wins?

its kinda officially stated in the series and in the Dawn series that the captain is supiror to Alucard in a physical standerd and while Alucard does have dilver bullets I don't think he would use them in his zero state unless he had too, even then I'm sure that Captain could dodge the bullets given the fact that he can stop Walters wires many times and was able to blitz Alucard during the Dawn. At this point its inconclusive becuase Alucard just can't die because of all of the souls he has absorbed but I have to ask is he vunerable to dying in his zero form? if he is then I would give to Captain, if not then I give it to Alucard simply through tireing the Captain in a long drawn out battle.

JBennett said:
At this point its inconclusive becuase Alucard just can't die because of all of the souls he has absorbed but I have to ask is he vunerable to dying in his zero form? if he is then I would give to Captain, if not then I give it to Alucard simply through tireing the Captain in a long drawn out battle.
The Alucard in this thread has only one life. You kill him, he stays down for good. However, alucard is also very tough and can shift into a shadow form to avoid damage. So I think it'd be a stalemate.

The Captain takes it. He whooped Alucard silly along with Walter in the manga. Alucard even RAN and left Walter by himself lol. Plus The Captain rekt Walter throughout every encounter while Alucard was getting whooped by Walter in his first encounter too. Keep in mind The Captain didn't even use his dire wolf transformation to beat Alucard in their first encounter. Only reason Alucard wasn't scared of The Captain the 2nd time they meant (along with Anderson) because he knew Integra was gonna allow him to summon all of his familiars and flood London.

when alucard is in level xero he is completely vulnerable and has no soul to replace him.

i actually would say the cap would turn into his mist form to to bypass all his familiars then solidify himself to kill alucard for good

Delta3000 said:
Alucard since the Capitain has no way of killing him and Al has silver bullets.
"when alucard is in level xero he is completely vulnerable and has no soul to replace him."

Also Alucard wasn't able to hit The Captain at all in the manga. The Captain can phase right through Alucard's silver bullets in his mist form as well.

Cap does have greater speed and strength but:

1) Anderson destroyed all of Al's familiars and Al's regen wasn't even impeded which implies he doesn't need souls to replace him. @ Tarkatower What do you mean exactly by he fights alone?

2) Al is also capable of intangability and has lots of other powers he can use to his advantage like illusions (luring Cap into a trap), telekinesis (ripping Cap apart) and teleportation.

Delta3000 said:
1) Anderson destroyed all of Al's familiars and Al's regen wasn't even impeded which implies he doesn't need souls to replace him. @ Tarkatower What do you mean exactly by he fights alone?

2) Al is also capable of intangability and has lots of other powers he can use to his advantage like illusions (luring Cap into a trap), telekinesis (ripping Cap apart) and teleportation.
1) Yet he was so afraid of Walter stabbing him in the heart that he needed an illusionary clone to replace himself.

2) Except Alucard never used any of those abilities in a fight against serious people besides fodder. The only ability you mentioned he used against a serious opponent (Walter) was an illusion after getting rekt not to mention Alucard knew Walter was gonna turn back into a teen and toy with him right afterwards. Alucard should've won against Anderson, Walter and The Captain with ease with the argument you're making but he didn't. That's part of his character. Other than the Captain likely blitzes him again like he did in the manga

1) all that proves is Al will use his powers if pressured.

2) If the Capitain really was strong enough to kill Al why didn't the major just order him to do it instead of BFR'ing Al with schrodinger.

1) Not really. He didn't do it against Anderson nor The Captain. Besides the only abilities you mentioned he used in a fight against serious threats and not fodder was only an illusionary clone. Not really in his character to pull such stunts all the time.

2) Because he thought Alucard would be gone forever since he wouldn't recognize himself if he absorbed all those souls along with Schordinger. Let's not forget him and his army dying was also part of that plan as well.

1) true but he could and probably would against Cap given that he's been nerfed.

2) true, but since the Captain didn't fight lvl 0 Al we don't know how well the Cap would do.

I always assumed Alucard was impossible to be defeated by anyone on his verse. It wouldn't make much sense for the Nazis to make that complicated plan to beat him if The Captain could have soloed Al by himself.

1) Yet he didn't use most of the abilities you said against Walter. He could've used telekinesis to control Walter's wires for example but he didnt.

2) Alucard never fought Dire Mist Wolf Captain so we don't know how well Alucard would do.

"if The Captain could have soloed Al by himself."

Beating someone's @$$ is different from kiling them...

I am well aware; I merely favour Alucard because the Captain's ability to kill him is questionable, while Alucard has silver bullets which can kill the Captain rather easily if he is hit with them.

Cap has proved he is indeed the fastest in hellsing and if not, indeed faster than Alucard.

The Cap can dodge any silver bullets with no effort or with great ease plus if the Cap had no legs his mist form would still allow him to dodge said bullets with no effort.

Honestly lvl Zero is Alucard's trump card, but that is gonna be his biggest mistake against the Cap, the Cap will turn into his mist form and go through all Alucard's familiars and kill Alucard himself when he gets to him because Alucard has no souls currently inhabiting his body to resurrect, heal, reanimate, recreate or whatever he does to himself come back. The Cap is the one who can beat Alucard

With the arguments DatBoyNorbit and I made along with Drellix's statement and the OP, The Captain should get the win (not to mention the Captain beats Alucard in like every if not almost category going by the profiles).

I would happily agree with if the soul reservoir theory is true or we are assuming it is for the sake of this match.

It used to be Al's profile but it went something like: when alucard takes damage that would kill him, the damage is transfered to the souls he has absorbed destroying them instead.

You would think, but when Al fought Anderson his familiers were spontaneously dieing whenever Al took damage which implies the souls are still connected and can take damage for him.

that was the nail's ability, plus that's what you just said, he took damage and it transfered to another soul

alucard is connected to all of his millions of souls

Um no, the nail enhanced bayonet just made the fire spread to the rest of the familiars in the city. Alucard didn't actually transfer the damage to them. Also that theory kinda contradicts itself. Seras should also have the same ability however Bernadotte was still alive inside of her despite all the damage she took from The Captain. Let's not forget she became a fully awaken vampire just like Alucard.

I'll assume Al is killable, given that Walter thought Al could die from a stake (or similar) to the heart in lvl 0, and give this to The Captain.

Ty everybody for responding. Obviously there was a lot more activity this month than when I left two months ago. I will give my feedback to all posts made by each individual.

@DeathReaperX

DeathReaperX said:
The Captain takes it. He whooped Alucard silly along with Walter in the manga. Alucard even RAN and left Walter by himself lol. Plus The Captain rekt Walter throughout every encounter while Alucard was getting whooped by Walter in his first encounter too
Your evidence is based on an outdated feat because Alucard:

1. was in base and fully restricted

2. had far inferior weaponry than he did in 1999

3. Missing out on at least 25 years worth of vampiric enhancement to build him into the ultimate vampire (Alucard was imprisoned in 1969)

4. never had any actual intent to fight Captain in the first place since his real mission was to destroy the artificial vampires and facility.

Walter wasn't top-tier material back when he was a teenager, and he and Alucard as a team technically stalemated werewolf captain. It was only when captain was confronting them individually did he have the upper hand.

DeathReaperX said:
Also Alucard wasn't able to hit The Captain at all in the manga. The Captain can phase right through Alucard's silver bullets in his mist form as well.
Untrue. Alucard caught Captain off guard back in The Dawn when he BLEW HIS ARM OFF. Although what you said about Captain phasing through the bullets (and destroying the guns once he gets close enough) is valid.

DeathReaperX said:
Other than the Captain likely blitzes him again like he did in the manga
Just reminding you that in the two times Alucard was "blitzed" by Captain, he either never took him seriously or had any intent to react in the first place. We know that back in 1944, Alucard was capable of reacting to the Captain's werewolf speed.

@DatBoyNorbit

DatBoyNorbit said:
i actually would say the cap would turn into his mist form to to bypass all his familiars then solidify himself to kill alucard for good
But Alucard can also turn into a mist or shadow form to avoid the attack and then reform. This is a valid counterresponse if her's bloodlusted.

DatBoyNorbit said:
Cap has proved he is indeed the fastest in hellsing and if not, indeed faster than Alucard.
There's absolutely no proof that Captain is the fastest character in Hellsing, and if anything, he's the slowest top tier by feat (which I will get to later). Seras was capable of dodging his pounce when Captain was fully transformed, and it was only when Captain increased the area his attacks covered (compared to the condensed hallway where they were fighting) did Seras get tagged. Alucard is far faster/tougher than Seras and can react better, as a result, and he can also survive Captain's blunt-force attacks.

Alucard caught Captain off guard once. You don't think he can do it again in a far more physically superior state with unrestricted access to his versatile skillset and far greater resources? Plus for the first time in his life an actual desire to kill The Captain?

The Captain isn't just going to phase through the bullets and then one-shot Alucard just like that. Alucard is more than capable of dodging the Captain if he wanted to, and if not, he can just shapeshift in the same way Captain can and avoid the attack.

@Delta3000

Delta3000 said:

1. Alucard's Regenerationn doesn't correlate with the number of souls he has within him. His skill of resurrection does.

2. Alucard doesn't have illusions nor teleportation. And he has never shown telekinesis to that offensive degree, and a brute as powerful as Captain would resist Alucard's telekinetic feats anyway since he's superior to everyone else in terms of physical stats.

Back