• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Hellsing alucard by nexlamar-d54jtz2
Scp 682 by neutron quasar-d7o20j1

682 has breached containment again, so the Foundation tries a new tactic with a little help from the Hellsing Organization. Pre-Schrodinger Alucard vs base 682 (Without 123's power absorbed, it's ability to destroy the universe upon its death is suspended). Alucard starts in base but has access to level 0. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time (other than Alucard knowing 682 is extremely dangerous), takes place in London, victory by death or permanent incapacitation. Who wins?

Probably SCP. Alucard's bullets won't do no squat though his ghouls might pin down SCP. But in the end, there's just nothing for ALucard to destroy SCP (this is a creature who survived being written out of his universe by a book and won). SCP can jsut tank and destroy each of Alucard's ghouls if he ahs to, and when Alucard runs out of ghouls he's toast.

If SCP finally unleashes his tue form (i.e. his gigantic cthulthian form) then Alucard lose. But if Alucard did had schrodinger things maight turn out differently...

How much of a difference would it make? The reason I made it pre-Schrodinger is because didn't want this to turn into another thread arguing over whether or not post-Schrodinger alucard is omnipresent.

It would be slightly more even then people are saying. The Dandyman's cards stoped Alucards regen, so I don't see why it would not stop SCP-682 and its regen. SCP-682 could adapt but it would have to be after the fact Then there are the other Vampires that Alucard has eaten (Rip Van Winkle, Mr. Valentine ect). All of their abillities at the same time would provide more of a challange I think. That and Alucard could eat SCP 682, although I don't know the outcome of this. I will say Alucard could win due to the fact that I belive supernatural power would beat a very scientific monster. The argument could be made that Alucard could not do it but then again a monster like Alucard has never fought a beast like SCP 682. A vote to Alucard

In base form, without any other SCPs absorbed. It'll still be in 682 favour, considering what it has both survived and regenrated from. You talk about Regenerationn, but 682s Regenerationn seems limitless, along with that, it has resisted far superior magical and physical attacks. Even after it has died, it returns, or loss of limbs, they become clones of itself, which it can absorb. And don't forget this is Alucard in 0 release, 682 surpasses alucard in every aspect of ability, durability, raw power and speed etc, and only needs to get up into Alucards face to put him down for good.

Though ofc, if it wasn't in base form then (read below):

"I will say Alucard could win due to the fact that I belive supernatural power would beat a very scientific monster." A monster that upon injury or death makes the current universe it is in cease to exist. Makes sense.

"The Dandyman's cards stoped Alucards regen, so I don't see why it would not stop SCP-682 and its regen. SCP-682 could adapt but it would have to be after the fact" After being nuked by a 60 megaton bomb, it adapted immediatly so I highly doubt it could be hurt, ever, by anything of alucards, whether it's magical or not.

Not only that, considering other SCP's (SCP-738 stated that it would be impossible to destroy 682 without causing serious damage to/destroying the universe), and what was stated during 682's and Zyns little interview "Only… our friends told us that there aren't any worlds that don't have you in them. Every time you might have died or been injured, that universe just goes away, like it never existed." I highly doubt any attack would ever, ever hurt 682 from Alucard.

Back