• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G2E

These two agents of retribution clash in a battle to the death.

Both have their full arsenals

Alucard can access all of his forms.

The battle takes place in a populated city.

Both in character with no prep.

Who will win??

Well this reminds me of the ghost rider movie,when blackheart absorbed thousands of souls,to quote ghost rider "more souls to burn".So ghost rider will probably burn through all the sinner souls that alucard has within him via penance stare.causing him their collective pain and damage.Also most of GR's attack destroy the opponent at a spiritual and physical level.

As far as hurting ghost rider goes,his body can take city level attacks,but he'll regenerate from anything larger than that if it's not Magical/mystical in nature.And alucard can't turn him either

So,unless alucard has some "magical" attacks,he has no way of hurting GR,while GR just gets more fuel in the number of souls that alucard has absorbed.

Alucard does have blessed bullets and can summon his souls in form zero. Each has the regular stats of a man. Thats millions of men and women. Each has a soul. Each wants to attack him. Alucard is also magical in nature, using his shadow to impale and try to grab Anderson and Walter. This is my proof that Alucard is magical in a way. His bullets are blessed and stopped Anderson's Regeniration. It is also possible for Alucard to consume people with his shadow without biting them, as seen with Luke Valentine and the hound that ate him. Alucard has also seemed to make peace with his sins I think, however I do not know if that would change anything. He also has precognition that would warn him about the danger of Ghost Rider's gaze. - Devils Advocate

Both have their full Arsenal? Then Alucard has no chance whatsoever. This is a complete spite thread, considering Alucard is the kind of opponent Ghost Rider is out to destroy. Simple research on the internet would have given you your answer already... And since I CBA to go through everything that makes Alucard look like a drop in a vast ocean, check "Pokergeist" in this thread. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/alucard-vs-dante-vs-ghost-rider-1483656/ He has already linked many scans, each and every one of them showing to what extend Alucard gets slaughtered.

Alucard stomps. The Jackal was made to kill beings like Ghost Rider. Not to mention Alucard can summon familiars like Basilisk to consume Ghost Rider. And Penance Stare? What's soul fuckery going to do against the master of soul fuckery? Not to mention Blackheart and Alucard aren't exactly in the same situation. Legion was the combined form of all the souls. Basically all the souls combined to form a single personality. Alucard is different. It's more like he has millions of spare souls. So even if GR burns one soul with PS, another soul will just take its place. Alucard only has one soul out at a time unless he goes Level 0, so GR would have to PS him millions of times before putting Alucard down (assuming PS would even work on him to begin with). Furthermore, abilities like incorporeality, mind fuckery, familiar summoning, and the like would be too much for GR to overcome.

Lord-Of-Creation said:
Alucard stomps. The Jackal was made to kill beings like Ghost Rider. Not to mention Alucard can summon familiars like Basilisk to consume Ghost Rider. And Penance Stare? What's soul fuckery going to do against the master of soul fuckery? Not to mention Blackheart and Alucard aren't exactly in the same situation. Legion was the combined form of all the souls. Basically all the souls combined to form a single personality. Alucard is different. It's more like he has millions of spare souls. So even if GR burns one soul with PS, another soul will just take its place. Alucard only has one soul out at a time unless he goes Level 0, so GR would have to PS him millions of times before putting Alucard down (assuming PS would even work on him to begin with). Furthermore, abilities like incorporeality, mind fuckery, familiar summoning, and the like would be too much for GR to overcome.

Your ignorance on GR is outstanding, which contributes to why you think Alucard has even the most remote chance of beating GR. He would have to PS him millions of times? It doesn't just affect 1 single soul per use, it affects every single soul that is related/part of said person whether it is contained in just one body (which alucard is by the way, his blood is the combination of all the victims he has absorbed) or if they are contained on some other plane of existence, and please do not refer to legion from the movie... We are using them at their best, which means GR from the comics. If you ACTUALLY took the time to read through the link I provided, or even some simple google research, you would see why it is USEFUL to actually read up on the characters beforehand and have KNOWLEDGE to backup your claims.

Oh, and Alucards "holy" weapons will do nothing, considering they are not even weapons forged in heaven, and I mean IN heaven, not blessed weapons from the scrubs on earth.

Drellix said:
Alucard mind rapes him. From inside his mind. He has Quantum Reality Manipulation.
An explain to me as to how that would work on someone who has been affected by mind "fuckery" from beings far FAR above Alucard?

AzathothHP said:
Drellix said:
Alucard mind rapes him. From inside his mind. He has Quantum Reality Manipulation.
An explain to me as to how that would work on someone who has been affected by mind "fuckery" from beings far FAR above Alucard?
Oh that's right. All of those people are way above Alucard. They must have all dwelled in his head as well. But they must be better at it then Alucard. Oh I wonder how.

^ So let me get this straight alucard uses his mind ******* once on a human fodder. Now you think it will work on ghost rider who has mind restaince feats. Also not to mention penance stair is a direct counter to beings like alucard. Who has no way pf touching GR.

Minstry of pain said:
^
So let me get this straight alucard uses his mind ******* once on a human fodder. Now you think it will work on ghost rider who has mind restaince feats. Also not to mention penance stair is a direct counter to beings like alucard. Who has no way pf touching GR.
So penance stare works on someone you can't see. Well, I guess learn something new everyday. No way of touching? You realize this is Alucard, the being who never took one battle seriously. Meaning he purposely doesn't do anything meaningful. Take Anderson stats and then make it just a little better and that's what Alucard is at least capable of doing. And you might want to look at the speed difference my friend. GR = Hypersonic. Alucard = Hypersonic with HHS reactions.

Drellix said:
Minstry of pain said:
^
So let me get this straight alucard uses his mind ******* once on a human fodder. Now you think it will work on ghost rider who has mind restaince feats. Also not to mention penance stair is a direct counter to beings like alucard. Who has no way pf touching GR.
So penance stare works on someone you can't see. Well, I guess learn something new everyday. No way of touching? You realize this is Alucard, the being who never took one battle seriously. Meaning he purposely doesn't do anything meaningful. Take Anderson stats and then make it just a little better and that's what Alucard is at least capable of doing. And you might want to look at the speed difference my friend. GR = Hypersonic. Alucard = Hypersonic with HHS reactions.

Right, i'm still waiting for you to mention a single ability that could even tickle GR at his best. Alucard is extremely weak in comparison, he has fought WWHulk, Dr Strange, Galactus, don't tell me Alucard has a chance against them right? And why bring speed into the equation? GR can just teleport himself TO Alucard, or use hellfire to cleanse catboys soul which removes (and it will) alucards ability to use Schros power, oh and hellfire is pretty weak in comparison to his many other abilities. Plus, Alucards Quantim Abilty is very VERY vague, people take it way out of context, but thankfully this site recognizes this.

Your kidding right? His quantum reality ability can make him be in Ghost Riders mind for however long he wishes to be in there. And he can exist at several places at once meaning it's a even more advanced version of teleportation. He won't get the chance to use penance stare. Simple as that. He'll actually have to try and fight Alucard, which at that point Alucard wins by default.

Drellix said:
Your kidding right? His quantum reality ability can make him be in Ghost Riders mind for however long he wishes to be in there. And he can exist at several places at once meaning it's a even more advanced version of teleportation. He won't get the chance to use penance stare. Simple as that. He'll actually have to try and fight Alucard, which at that point Alucard wins by default.

In his mind? Can you show me a feat for that? Schro has only shown to appear in Zorins ILLUSION. You sound like you are trolling now more than anything, ignoring feats and links people are linking you. And again, you mentioned PS, I didn't even state that he would need to use that, because he doesn't even need it to remove Alucard... Alucard will never even be able to harm Ghost rider.

There was no illusion. He was in her mind. If you read it, you would see she was going through Seras mind with her own. Looking to bring up a dark memory. Then Schrodinger appeared there. And I'm not trolling. I just happen to know a lot more about Alucard. Also, we have to talk about regen. Alucard is superior in that.

Give me one reason GR wins this battle. Because I don't see anything that gives him an advantage here. Besides durability, Alucard meets and exceeds all of GRs stats. In a joking fashion.

"check "Pokergeist" in this thread. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/alucard-vs-dante-vs-ghost-rider-1483656/ He has already linked many scans, each and every one of them showing to what extend Alucard gets slaughtered." So i 100% take it you did NOT check the scans he linked right? I take that as a yes. Regen? No matter what part you think Alucard may damage of GR, if it is not a weapon forged in Heaven, or some extreme reality warping shiz, he will regenerate instantly, as shown in those scans.

They all underestimate Alucard, the vampire who can also become intangible. Good luck with the chains. And invisible. And can regen from a puddle of blood without Schrodinger ability. With it, he wills away anything. I'm telling you, Ghost Rider has no winning cards here. And I don't care what that site says. We are basing it off of this sites version of him, correct? If you want to implement that into his profile to use in battles, I suggest you create a thread.

GR fights demons on a regular basis, so i think he can hit intangible people. And it's not like Alucard uses it on combat.

Jucaslucas said:
Isn't that for gear?
Zarathos is way above regular GR, so I think that's what the op meant.

Saying Ghost Rider, without saying who is in control, and then stating "Both have their full arsenals" would make me assume Zarathos is in control, along with EoS Alucard, however, Alucard with access to all forms is a tad bit obvious for me... So my bad on that part. But if, for example, this is Johnny Blaze GR vs Pre Alucard, the outcome will be the same, Zarathos will just be overkill. Ghost Rider will still be on top.

Jucaslucas said:
GR fights demons on a regular basis, so i think he can hit intangible people. And it's not like Alucard uses it on combat.
It's listed in his abilities. He can use it.

Drellix said:
They all underestimate Alucard, the vampire who can also become intangible. Good luck with the chains. And invisible. And can regen from a puddle of blood without Schrodinger ability. With it, he wills away anything. I'm telling you, Ghost Rider has no winning cards here. And I don't care what that site says. We are basing it off of this sites version of him, correct? If you want to implement that into his profile to use in battles, I suggest you create a thread.
We are basing it of feats, and when battles are done, I am pretty positive that it is not just restricted to using the information on this site. And GR has beaten intangible beings... Puddle of blood, or shadows etc, his abiltiies, such as hellfire can and will affect him.

• Quantum Reality Manipulation: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. It also makes him immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.
Notice the last part. "Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries." Meaning ANYTHING GR does gets negated.

Drellix said:
*Quantum Reality Manipulation: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. It also makes him immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.
Notice the last part. "Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries." Meaning ANYTHING GR does gets negated.

GR can CLEANSE Schordingers SOUL, without causing physical damage, not something Alucard can Imagine away rofl

Yeah, that makes sense. Without the Cat's soul he'd loose his powers. And since he has only that soul left, he'd be extremely vulnerable.

Drellix said:
He's not cleansing the soul of someone he can't touch. Tell me how he cleanses Schrodinger's soul.

So if Alucard just stays away (EoS btw, pre is just a stomp), or in a place GR cannot touch him, you're saying it is a stalemate then? Because the moment Alucard even thinks of attacking GR, GR just trains him as a new mount.

Jucaslucas said:
Alucard is in character here. He generally let's the enemy hit him just for the lols, and that would be fatal.
He can mind read. He knows what GR is going to do before he does. And he also has precog as well.

Jucaslucas said:
Could he enter the mind of GR? Marvel high tiers tend to have strong tp defences.
And when did he display precog?
Go through all of Alucards abilities.

And yes, he can, literally, go in his mind like Schrodinger did to Zorin.

Drellix said:
You didn't answer my question. How does GR cleanse the soul of Schrodinger?

Alucard goes for GR, or taunts him from a distant, Gr procedes without lube to hellfire the entire city (And he has affected a much MUCH bigger area), which this fight is based in by the way. Alucard loses Schro, dies in the process. Without the city, an eternal stalemate (even though Zarathos is in control, it's just a disgusting stomp in GRs favour). And please, don't complain about answering questions, when half of these questions brought up you have just completely ignored.

And like Jucas says, Alucard is in character. The fights over, Preschordinger just gets erased, every single soul along with Alucard. Post Schro will just taunt, not expecting GR to actually affect him.

So, for this fight which I assume is Pre Alucard vs Johnny Blaze GR. My vote goes to GR, with the feats and posts which I have included to support my claim.

Drellix said:
Jucaslucas said:
Could he enter the mind of GR? Marvel high tiers tend to have strong tp defences.
And when did he display precog?
Go through all of Alucards abilities.
And yes, he can, literally, go in his mind like Schrodinger did to Zorin.

What's he going to do in his mind lol... Laugh at GR until he goes insane? Schro didn't even show anything that would seem to hurt or affect the mind, and do not forget these were memories, like you said, that Zorin was pretty much harvesting, in plane view.

Back