• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Helsing) VS Priscilla (Claymore) (speed equalised)

Ah. Then, one final question. Or two.

1. Do we know his full capabilities when it comes to his Vlad form? I mean, if its his final form, then it must have some kind of cool doohickey or another he can whip out if an opponent is too skilled.

2. His bite. If, perchance, he can get it out of Priscilla that she's a virgin, than he may try to bite her. If her Regenerationn works like I think it does, then it may accelerate the vampirification process. Then, all he would have to do is order her to stand still and die.

Thoughts?

1. His main trump card in Level 0 is having a literal army of several million strong at his command. Once Anderson amped himself with the Nail and began tearing his army a new one, he didn't really have much else to fall back on.

2. His pride for his own kind (as well as his hatred towards just about anything nonhuman) would never allow him to turn a monster like Priscilla into a vampire, even with bloodlust in play. Especially with bloodlust in play.

Alright. I can see how number 2's logic works out. But what I meant was, does his ow form have any extra somethings in Level 0. Not just his army. Or is he just really, really good with a sword?

Oh.

Well in that case, no. He has no personal amps/extra abilities in Level 0. In fact, outside of having the army and Rip Van Winkle/Tubalcain Alhambra as familiars, he's actually slightly weaker due to not having souls there to die in place of him if he ever gets hit/killed. And as his fights with Nail!Anderson and Vampire Walter showed, he's actually a lot less threatening without his instant resurrection ability, and probably would have died if it weren't for him having outside help and a battlefield literally soaked in enough blood to restore him to full strength again.

Yeah, I don't understand it either. It's treated like some sort of 'ultimate form' in-universe, but it's genuinely less effective than his restricted ones. I honestly don't know what Hirano was thinking towards the end of Hellsing's run...

Only in one on one

Restricted Alucard couldn't wipe out an entire city in seconds. Unrestricted can.

Meh. Well, at least now I know who I'm voting for. Priscilla for the win, although I do agree that she would have her money be run through an Olympic marathon trying. Shame. I like Alucard more as a character, though.

Priscilla.

Level 0 only provides souls he has drained, it's not exactly an elite army, they'd be most likely fodder to Pricilla, plus awakened beings specialize in taking out massive amounts of people, what with all the weird body parts, tentacles and all. And the only way to put priscilla down, is to continually have her wear down her creation and reactive evolution, and then when she's weak enough slice off everything atom, or well attacks that hugely surpass her DC to knock her out i guess.

Only thing alurcard has that could work is the Mind manipulation, because prissy isn't exactly stable, so that would probably be a toss-up, as to whether it would cause her to calm down or get stronger. His familiars get put down easily, and as someone mention, at level 0, he has no more lives to resurrect from, so he likely dies. And awakened beings don't exactly bleed i dont think (kinda fuzzy on agatha though).

Point is, he has nothing to put her down with, she's just going to destroy all of his familiars rather easily and then take him down. Low diff i think

Pricilla FRA

On that topic though, I'm really suprised to see a near unanimous vote against Alucard. Guess I really need to check out Claymore.

Back