• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Helsing) VS Priscilla (Claymore) (speed equalised)

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
A battle of the two most feared monsters of their respective franchises.

Pre-Schrodinger Alucard, restriction 0 is allowed

Speed Equalised

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alucard_(Hellsing)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Priscilla

Battle takes place in London

Starting distance 100m

Yes I am aware of the difference in their tiers. However, factors such as Alucard's hax and superior regen vs Priscilla's superior yet purely physical ability made me think this would actually be a fairly interesting fight.

Votes:

Priscilla: 0

Alucard: 1

Inconclusive: 1

And another bump up, and another bump up, and another post gets bumped up Dun dun dun

They cannot kill each other. Priscilla can't kill Alucard because of his very high level of regen, and Alucard can't kill Pricilla due to her very high Durability and lower level regen.

A Claymore character and speed Equalized? What's the point of this matchup?

Claymore characters have high Regenerationn ability and incredible speed and nothing else, what the hell does Priscilla have on Alucard with nothing but a small regent ability lol.

Gargoyle 1 said:
A Claymore character and speed Equalized? What's the point of this matchup?
what the hell does Priscilla have on Alucard with nothing but a small regent ability lol.
It seems her stats are way higher than Alucard's, so there's that.

Low 7C to 7B ain't that bad. Especially considering Alucard goes Level Zero and she has to deal with god knows how many familiers.

Top that with cards and a magic rifle and yeah.

I suggest you look at Priscilla's page a bit more. She has more going for her than the typical Claymore speed reliance, so she can still fight even with speed equalised

I'd say Alucard would win, due to the fact that he has Quantum Reality Manipulation, Making him Immortal. Plus, if he goes into his true form, He becomes a non-physical entity, so no physical attack can work on him.

This is Pre-Shrodinger Alucard as it says in the OP. Not that Post-Shrodinger Alucard has Quanum Reality Manipulation either. All he has is extremely efficient teleportation and resurrection that works by quantum mechanics. He can't just control whatever aspects of quantum manipulation he wants.

Monarch Laciel said:
This is Pre-Shrodinger Alucard as it says in the OP.
My bad, missed that part of the OP.

But his true form still stands. He cannot be harmed by physical or supernatural attacks, Which is all that Priscilla has, If I am correct.

Correct. Although your opponent being unable to harm you doesn't garauntee your victory.

I'll add your vote.

Alucard: 2

Priscilla: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Lord Vecna said:
Wait, does that mean that she could just nom Alucard, and become some sort of unholy vampire/alien... thing?
She would have to restrain him in order to do that, and since he has the ability to teleport, that's going to be difficult.

He can also more or less do the same thing to her (though in his case he would be absorbing her soul by doing so), so that's an ill-advised route anyway.

Just as a general question here; are we going by the 'if she kills all of his souls/kills him in Level 0, he dies permanently' thing? I know that despite mentioning it directly, the profile says that's just a fan theory, but the alternative is...what, exactly? He just keeps coming back no matter what happens?

He has a fair few hax, both defensive and offensive, that make up for the AP and dura gap.

And I wasn't aware Priscilla had superior mind manip and intangibility. I must have missed that bit in the manga. ;)

LordAizenSama said:
Oh, that mind manipulation and phasing he never uses in character.
This is a decent point, actually. Alucard has these powers, but even when bloodlusted, he's never once used them in a fight. He only ever mind-manip'd one defenseless person (maybe two, memory's fuzzy) and he only used intangibility to enter rooms all ominous-like by walking through walls/dropping in through ceilings.

Hell, if he had made a habit of using those powers in his fights, he probably wouldn't have had as much time dispatching Nail Anderson and Vampire Walter. Could've just went all Kitty Pride on the former, now that I think about it.

Personally, I don't think it's much of a stomp as it is. Al's regen and instant resurrection abilities will keep him running for a long time, and despite never having used intangibility or mind control in a fight (even when Nail Anderson was more or less wiping the sidewalk with him for most of theirs), he has othes abilities that he has used in combat before. Illusions (which he used against Alhambra and Vamp Walter), soul draining through victims' blood (Alhambra again, Rip Van Winkle, numerous others prior to the series) and levitation (used numerous times) would be factors here, even if they might not turn things around completely.

At best, I think Priscilla outlasts him until he goes Level 0 and (if we're using the 'souls as the source of his immortality' theory here) eventually comes out on top after beating his million-strong army of ghouls into paste. That's hardly a stomp imo; she'd most likely be worn out as hell afterwards.

TL;DR: I say Priscilla wins with moderately high difficulty, after a long, drawn out fight and countless failed attempts to kill him with brute force.

EDIT: Al also has Rip's bullet and Alhambra's regen-weakening cards, both of which were used when he went Level 0 and would most likely even this fight out a bit more.

And another thing. Since Alucard has a sort of death wish, specifically one involving being killed by a human, wouldn't he start of slow, given that Priscilla looks kind of like a kid? And then, wouldn't he get extemely pissed once she goes all tentacally? Not sure how his emotional state affects his powers, just wanted to put it out there.

Ye gods. If I had known it would take me this long to respond, I wouldn'tve gone on that Binge-Watching trip. Anywho, didn't Teresa curpstomp Priscilla by speed alone? Attack speed, I mean. Because, as far as I can tell. the sheer volume of attacks drove Priscilla mad, both in mental and regenerative terms, until she couldn;t keep up anymore. Unless speed equalized doesn't just mean running speed?

Speed equalization equalizes everything. Movement, combat, reactions, even projectiles. (Unless they're natural things like cloud-to-ground lightning IIRC)

Back