• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) major CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, there's some serious real life issues at the moment. I'll try to adjust the blog next week, but I'll be fully occupied for the next few days for sure. I'm taking care of a family member and another one is in hospital getting heart surgery and I'll be taking care of them soon too, and I have to battle to not lose my income for taking those days to do it. As I said I'll try to fix up the blog next week.

I'm sorry, there's some serious real life issues at the moment. I'll try to adjust the blog next week, but I'll be fully occupied for the next few days for sure. I'm taking care of a family member and another one is in hospital getting heart surgery and I'll be taking care of them soon too, and I have to battle to not lose my income for taking those days to do it. As I said I'll try to fix up the blog next week.
Wow, I’m very sorry to hear that. In that case, take however much time you need.

I'd politely like to ask the status of this revision thread. If Random-Helper's still busy with personal issues in his life, totally understandable, but if possible, an update would be nice.
Heart surgery went well, and I managed to keep my income. The person is trying to be independent but still needs me and others nearby just in case, especially to stop them doing things they shouldn't. Seems noticeably better. The other family member I've been looking after has just conscripted me to help them move to a new home while renting their current one out though, so I'll be occupied for the coming week for sure. I have lots of furniture to help move between multiple locations, and I have to arrange a cable technician and a gardener. I'm sorry, this happened to be a really hectic time for me and the people around me.

Bump. I hope that Randomhelper has done well with managing all the tasks he's had to do these past few weeks, but I was wondering if now, after about two weeks, it would be possible for this revision thread to be concluded. If some new problems have arisen, or if your family member still needs your assistance, I understand, but an update would be nice.

Last edited:
Bump. I hope that Randomhelper has managed to do well with managing all the tasks he's had to do these past few weeks, but I was wondering if now, after about two weeks, it would be possible for this revision thread to be concluded. If some new problems have arisen, or if your family member still needs your assistance, I understand, but an update would be nice.
@Random-Helper323

I've been busy the whole two weeks, and recovering the last two days. Moving fridges, cupboards, washing machines, beds, couches, freezers, tables which needed to be disassembled then put back together using screwdrivers which were worn down almost to nubs, and arranging professionals to do things. Afterwards I'm mostly okay, but for the next two days I'll be cleaning and moving large things again, and looking after someone who needs support and will probably be in a near-permanent bad mood. I'll try to do it early next week, in the next few days. Sorry for the delay.

Could I ask you to remind me, since I've been so exhausted and worn down, what exactly needs to be altered about the blog? I need to add a human running speed version (10-15km/h) and possibly a near speed of sound version for the vampires being able to dodge automatic fire in narrow hallways? And make a specific side note about the number of souls corresponding to how many lives Alucard has, since that will likely be useful even if the kinetic energy calculation is rejected, possibly even warranting a seperate blog specifically about how many lives Alucard has, since that's such a central ability for him. Is that correct?

I've been busy the whole two weeks, and recovering the last two days. Moving fridges, cupboards, washing machines, beds, couches, freezers, tables which needed to be disassembled then put back together using screwdrivers which were worn down almost to nubs, and arranging professionals to do things. Afterwards I'm mostly okay, but for the next two days I'll be cleaning and moving large things again, and looking after someone who needs support and will probably be in a near-permanent bad mood. I'll try to do it early next week, in the next few days. Sorry for the delay.
Goddamn, that's tough moving around so much shit. In that case, yea, take the weekend to destress and do whatever you usually do to relax, like watch TV or play video games or whatever. Glad to hear that you're finally managing to finish everything you needed at home.

I just updated the blog. I made a special note about the number of souls corresponding to Alucard's regeneration, replaced the high end with speed of sound instead, and added a 10km/h version for just human running speed as a low end.

Why is the plane crash even being measured with a explosion formula?

its literally a real life jet with known speed and weight, just use Kinetic Energy for that.

I just updated the blog. I made a special note about the number of souls corresponding to Alucard's regeneration, replaced the high end with speed of sound instead, and added a 10km/h version for just human running speed as a low end.
Thank you.

Can somebody remind me what we need to evaluate here exactly, and which staff and knowledgeable members who have helped out in this thread previously, so I can send a notification to them, please?

Thank you.

Can somebody remind me what we need to evaluate here exactly, and which staff and knowledgeable members who have helped out in this thread previously, so I can send a notification to them, please?
Only Crabwhale was actively assessing that blog.
Okay.

@Crabwhale

Would you be willing to help out here please?

Can someone link the blog again so I can have a look.
This is the blog here. I know you don't like the speed of sound version, but it's just one of three options, and I'll see if I can make one final update by finding a scan of the vampires blatantly dodging automatic fire in narrow areas so the speed of sound version has a scan to explain why. Doesn't help that Hellsing has a serious style over substance problem in regards to feats and powers. I'll have to do some reading of the manga, and I've got a few busy days coming up. If nothing else the number of souls seems worth knowing. I'm considering making a seperate blog just for that since it's so vital to Alucard's battle prowess.

Edit: I found a scan of the vampires dodging automatic fire in a narrow hall. It seems like it should require some decent speed.

Last edited:
This is the blog here. I know you don't like the speed of sound version, but it's just one of three options, and I'll see if I can make one final update by finding a scan of the vampires blatantly dodging automatic fire in narrow areas so the speed of sound version has a scan to explain why. Doesn't help that Hellsing has a serious style over substance problem in regards to feats and powers. I'll have to do some reading of the manga, and I've got a few busy days coming up. If nothing else the number of souls seems worth knowing. I'm considering making a seperate blog just for that since it's so vital to Alucard's battle prowess.

Edit: I found a scan of the vampires dodging automatic fire in a narrow hall. It seems like it should require some decent speed.
In that case I'll leave the calc group to evaluate, as I am not actually one of those. May help to put the blog in the evaluation thread.

Because the plane exploded

And lol, for some reason I got notifications from this thread again
Yes, but that doesn’t make it so the kinetic energy of the plane suddenly stops existing, it is also far more reliable than calculating an explosion because you don’t need to make multiple calculations and assumptions to get a result.

SR 71 Blackbird weight: 27,220 kgs

Top speed: 3,540 km/h or 983.3333 m/s
(could probably much higher since it was nosediving while accelerating towards the carrier)

KE= .5(983.333^2*27220) = 13160104966.77929 Joules

Or 3.145 tons of TNT which is High 8-C

Last edited:
DMUA seems to have approved the mid-end. Should I make a separate blog specifically about how many souls Alucard has since that's key to his regeneration?
That is great. Thank you very much to DMUA then. 🙂

So what does this mean for the Hellsing tiering, and what else do we currently need to do here?

With 120,000 souls and 80km/h we get:

0.495716 tons of TNT | 8-C, Building Level

DMUA suggested it was only environmental destruction though. I was thinking since Alucard is forcibly launching them at that speed it might mean a bit more.

I'm thinking the most important thing from it is the soul numbers. I'm wondering if I should make a seperate blog just about the number of souls, since the number of souls directly correlates to how many times he can regenerate from being destroyed, and with no souls his regeneration is weaker and that's when his heart is vulnerable.

@Armorchompy @DMUA @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir

Would any of you be willing to help out with evaluating this please?

DMUA seems to have approved the mid-end. Should I make a separate blog specifically about how many souls Alucard has since that's key to his regeneration?
That is great. Thank you very much to DMUA then. 🙂

So what does this mean for the Hellsing tiering, and what else do we currently need to do here?
With 120,000 souls and 80km/h we get:

0.495716 tons of TNT | 8-C, Building Level

DMUA suggested it was only environmental destruction though. I was thinking since Alucard is forcibly launching them at that speed it might mean a bit more.

I'm thinking the most important thing from it is the soul numbers. I'm wondering if I should make a seperate blog just about the number of souls, since the number of souls directly correlates to how many times he can regenerate from being destroyed, and with no souls his regeneration is weaker and that's when his heart is vulnerable.
@Crabwhale @Moritzva @Eficiente @DontTalkDT and regular knowledgeable members here:

What do you think about this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back