• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) major CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG, IN FACT I AM TRYING TO GET THIS CONTENT REVISION THREAD TO BE FINISHED SOON AS THERE ONLY A FEW THINGS TO BE DONE
I AM NOT TROLLING
I AM JUST AS SERIOUS AS ANY OF YOU ARE

Alucard has 120 000 souls, but why is everyone talking about him having 3 million?
At the end, when he is fighting Walter, after Anderson has destroyed his previous soul stock, he absorbs all the blood in London, all the people who have died. During the process he absorbs Schrodinger and as a result he disappears.

When he returns, in the very last chapter, he states that after he disappeared he had over 3 million souls, and had to kill himself that many times before he could return. I explained this in the versus thread as well.

At the end, when he is fighting Walter, after Anderson has destroyed his previous soul stock, he absorbs all the blood in London, all the people who have died. During the process he absorbs Schrodinger and as a result he disappears.
Ohhhhh
When he returns, in the very last chapter, he states that after he disappeared he had over 3 million souls, and had to kill himself that many times before he could return. I explained this in the versus thread as well
thanks for the clarification

Ohhhhh

thanks for the clarification
To clarify further, the 120,000 is his stock of souls before Anderson destroys them, and is based on the number of casualties from Vlad the Impaler's war with the Ottoman Empire, since Alucard absorbed all the casualties on both sides; 80,000 civilians and Ottomans, and 40,000 of his own soldiers. The number could easily be higher since he likely also consumed the civilians killed by the Ottomans, but no numbers exist for that, so we can't include it.

So what is currently left to do here then, and what are the current conclusions in that regard?

I MADE SURE TO REMOVE THOSE, I THINK WHAT NEED TO BE APPLIED AT THIS POINT IS THE FLOODING CALCULATION AND THE LEVEL 0 CALCULATION, AS WELL AS THE SOUL COUNT

I still do not understand why you keep writing in all caps, but okay then.

THEN I THINK WE ARE PRETTY MUCH GOOD TO GO, RIGHT?
Maybe. I don't know if I can edit your sandbox and add those blogs. I guess you could.

By the way, there is a key on the left side of the keyboard, it should have a key below it labelled "shift", a key below that labelled "ctrl", and three keys above it, with the top one being labelled "esc". The aforementioned key that is three keys below "esc" is labelled "caps lock". You seem to have left it on. If you press it again it should turn it off again.

I ALREADY ADDED THE NESCESSARY BLOGS, I WILL BE APPLYING THIS GOD FORSAKEN CONTENT REVISION THREAD THEN

Why does the new Alucard page talk about how powerful Post-Schrodinger Alucard is with Level 0? He doesn't have the soul army anymore.

Also, why does it talk about a speed boost coming from Level 0? I don't recall that being discussed, much less agreed on.

It also links the number of souls he ate from London at the end, seconds before he promptly vanished and had to spend 30 years getting rid of them all before he could physically exist again, as evidence for his soul stock during the rest of the story.

It also uses his victory over Luke to justify his city block level AP, rather than the plane crash feat. What is going on here?

Last edited:
Why does the new Alucard page talk about how powerful Post-Schrodinger Alucard is with Level 0? He doesn't have the soul army anymore.

Also, why does it talk about a speed boost coming from Level 0? I don't recall that being discussed, much less agreed on.
It also links the number of souls he ate from London at the end, seconds before he promptly vanished and had to spend 30 years getting rid of them all before he could physically exist again, as evidence for his soul stock during the rest of the story.

It also uses his victory over Luke to justify his city block level AP, rather than the plane crash feat. What is going on here?
Would somebody here be willing to make these corrections please?

Two other issues. First is a minor one, the plane is incorrectly called an SR-17 instead of an SR-71. That's just a typo.

The other one is, the city block level AP is attributed to Level 1, but that's not entirely accurate. While he is in his Level 0 state, he shifts between four different forms, and his fight with Anderson clearly demonstrates different levels of power based not on Level of release but on the actual forms. His Vlad the Impaler form is overwhelmed by base Anderson which forces Alucard to return to his red coat form, at which point they're physically comparable. Then Anderson becomes Monster of God Anderson, and overwhelms red coat Alucard, and Alucard turns into his straitjacket form and overwhelms and kills Anderson. So technically the higher level of AP is attributable specifically to the straitjacket form, not Level 1 or Level 0.

Two other issues. First is a minor one, the plane is incorrectly called an SR-17 instead of an SR-71. That's just a typo.

The other one is, the city block level AP is attributed to Level 1, but that's not entirely accurate. While he is in his Level 0 state, he shifts between four different forms, and his fight with Anderson clearly demonstrates different levels of power based not on Level of release but on the actual forms. His Vlad the Impaler form is overwhelmed by base Anderson which forces Alucard to return to his red coat form, at which point they're physically comparable. Then Anderson becomes Monster of God Anderson, and overwhelms red coat Alucard, and Alucard turns into his straitjacket form and overwhelms and kills Anderson. So technically the higher level of AP is attributable specifically to the straitjacket form, not Level 1 or Level 0.
The "Possess a total of 120,000 souls inside his body" line links to the wrong page and should probably say at least 120,000 souls not "a total".
This is probably also fine to apply then. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back