• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) major CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Our current Alucard page (Together with all the other Hellsing pages TBH) is very lacking and outdated so I did this sandbox of a more upgraded and wee made Alucard page
I hope that with this CRT I can get enough agreements to replace with the current profile, and also to see if I didn't forget anything or/and did something wrong, that is all really

Can't say much for tiering but abilities looks good at a glance. I will relook at mid godly Regen, Immortality type 8 and NEP in a bit. By any chance do you know the chapter numbers?

Can't say much for tiering but abilities looks good at a glance. I will relook at mid godly Regen, Immortality type 8 and NEP in a bit. By any chance do you know the chapter numbers?
For type 8 scans chapter 89 volume 10
For mid godly chapter 89 and 95
For nep again 89 and 95

Alucard's Nep will be type 1 and 3. And also I disagree with omnipresence.

I was asking about the NEP 3 but ok
Type 1 is material non existence and type 3 is paradoxical non existence. Alucard's existence is the representation of Schrodinger's paradoxical thought experiment. At any given moment he can either exist or not exist depending on whether he chooses to recognise his existence or not

I have issues.
Alucard's L0 regen should also be listed as High-Mid, given that he'd die if his heart is destroyed.

Last edited:
Also isn't creating a new body like Low Godly? At least to me it seems like it'd be higher than low-high considering his body decoy (Luke.) got dusted and still came back.

Regeneration (Low-High; [explanation]. High-Mid in L0; [explanation])

Well, is that Low-High then or just him shapeshifting into a liquid state

Most likely Low-High considering some panels back he got destroyed by The Captain, Anderson, and the members of the KKK transforming him into Swiss chees with their guns

Also the abilities look fine but I'd suggest cleaning it up a bit since there's some redundant abilities listed in there.

I think Alucard Regeneration should probably be something like (High-Mid normally, Low-High via using souls)
Since he normally regenerates from his heart but when using his souls he can regenerate from sheer blood

The scan linked doesn't seem to really say his soul was destroyed or erased. In fact, if the other souls he had inside him had to be painstakingly killed over the course of thirty years until only one, his own, remained, if anything that tells us his soul should still exist too, since all the extra souls he had still existed. I'm completely on board with Low Godly for Schrodinger, but Mid Godly seems unsubstantiated.

looks great but i think your profile should say

Durability: Small Building level, City Block level with Level 1 (Survived a fighter jet crashing into a ship which then exploded), higher with Level 0 (regeneration makes him difficult to kill) | Unknown (Abstract existence, nonexistent physiology, and regeneration make him extremely difficult to kill)

it's important to point out that he's difficult to kill. (sure he's got durability but to kill him you need to get past his regeneration and stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back