• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) major CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an explanation should suffice. Like: "Resistance to" [...other resistances here] "Soul Manipulation (has millions of souls in his body besides his own)"

I made the changes and also mare it upon myself to remove the Regen Neg stuff that people had issues with
What's next now is... Well... Y'all already know
8-B feat, London Flood usability, Alu making a Dense Fog

When all of this ends, I want y'all to ping me and say what's been accepted and what's been not
After that, I'll apply the changes on the Sandbox
Also, a reminder that the 8-B feat, London Flood usability, and Alu making a Dense Fog are yet to be fully discussed (On the latter's case, made)
@Random-Helper323

Do you recall what was accepted here earlier?

I've actually realised another thing about Alucard and Schrodinger and have realised it could be very significant. I won't bring it up here, since this thread has gone on too long already. Antvasima, is it alright if I PM you about it? I'll understand if the answer's no, you've heard more about it than you wanted already. For this thread, I think close it. I'll investigate the quantum uncertainty and see if it can be reasonably added or even exists as an ability.
That is probably fine, yes.

Thank you for helping out.

@Random-Helper323

Do you recall what was accepted here earlier?
It was accepted that the blood feat didn't scale to his physicals, although I might look into that since it all comes from his magic. If only Alucard was ever shown using his telekinesis in a fight.

It was also accepted that NEP and AE as well as omnipresence weren't sufficiently demonstrated, same with mid-godly regeneration. As far as I could tell everything else seemed okay.

There are calls to calculate Alucard creating fog over part of London, and I think two other feats might be worth a look. His feat of moving a ship at a slow speed might go somewhere, and also a possible kinetic energy calculation for the blood containing Alucard's familiars, as it moved all those bodies, including armoured ones and horses, fast enough to catch everything around Alucard. And given Alucard demonstrated that they all poured from himself, it might scale to his telekinesis or even his physicals.

I'll look into both of those calculations before I toss them at the calc group. They're busy already, and I can at least find out the general ballpark.
That is probably fine, yes.

Thank you for helping out.
No problem. I'll keep looking into the quantum stuff, and yeah, I'll message you in a bit.

Alucard's feat of moving the ship appears to be nothing. It seems to be somewhere around small building level. However, the kinetic energy of his released souls could be something. He had entire armies there, and they were launched out fast enough to catch the Millennium vampires who at very least easily caught Integra's car, and that's if for whatever reason we have to ignore their bullet timing feats. There's a chance this could be something.

Antvasima, I sent you a PM on Fanfiction.net. I'm not sure if that's still how PM's are done here, sorry if it's not.

No, it is not. I sent you a PM here in this forum. You can send your message that way instead.

Ant, could you please tag @Crabwhale and some calc members so we can get done with the Heavy Fog and soul release feat please
To calculate the soul release kinetic energy, it's best to know the numbers of the historical armies. Alucard consumed the Wallachian army and the Ottoman army that came for his country. Thankfully Anderson names each army group, having presumably researched Vlad Tepes to better know how to face Alucard.

There were also many civilians mixed in with the soldiers, so we can probably add a bit to the final number of souls, and then I guess we assume on average they weigh 75kg each or something.

According to this page, Vlad the Impaler's army was 40,000. I also managed to find 23,000 impaled Turkish sympathisers at the start, apparently another 20,000 at a later stage, and 10,000 casualties out of 18,000 from a night time attack. Mehmed II later invaded Wallachia with an army of 300,000 to 400,000, with Vlad making numerous attacks on them, poisoning the water and spreading plague as well as attacking, with unknown numbers of casualties. If that's accurate, Alucard should contain at least 93,000 souls. Likely far more. This is vital to figuring out how long his regeneration will last too.

For velocity we either go by catching the vampires who easily overtook Integra's speeding car (80km/h easily), or we go by the bullet timing feats of the vampires (supersonic). The latter will be a far higher result, obviously.

Edit: If someone could find out the number of casualties from Mehmed II's 300,000 to 400,000 strong army, that will likely add a lot of extra souls as well.

Based on the existing numbers above, 93,000 souls each weighing 75kg would be 6,975,000kg.

Lower End:

If we use 80km/h as the velocity based on easily outrunning Integra's speeding car, we get a 6,975,000kg mass being moved at 80km/h.

Yield: 0.411621 tons of TNT. Small Building Level.

Higher End:

Hellsing vampires dodge bullets and even outrun incoming bullets on the regular. If we use that and go with baseline supersonic as our starting point, we end up with the same mass of 6,975,000kg being moved at 1236.96km/h.

Yield: 98.4076 tons of TNT. Multi City Block Level.

Keep in mind this is just a rough outline without all possible casualties accounted for, and using baseline supersonic despite the souls catching the vampires who are faster than sound.

Last edited:
Can you write an explanation post regarding exactly what currently needs to be done here please?

8-B feat: the 8-B feat of where Alucard on Level 1 survived the crashing of a fighter jet into a warship, some people still seem to have the problem of the feat being usable as in some say that Alucard didn't actually tank the thing but instead died and came back from it, while the opposition uses arguments such as Alucard's coffin being completely I rant from the said explosion, either saying Alu scale from the coffin or saying Alu protected the coffin, this is still on discussion

Soul Release KE: needs a proper blog calc and furthermore staff approval

Fog Feat: Needs calc and furthermore staff approval

London Flooding: Needs to be examined of whether or not it scales to physicals, and if not, how should such a feat and rating be applied to the profile

8-B feat: the 8-B feat of where Alucard on Level 1 survived the crashing of a fighter jet into a warship, some people still seem to have the problem of the feat being usable as in some say that Alucard didn't actually tank the thing but instead died and came back from it, while the opposition uses arguments such as Alucard's coffin being completely I rant from the said explosion, either saying Alu scale from the coffin or saying Alu protected the coffin, this is still on discussion

London Flooding: Needs to be examined of whether or not it scales to physicals, and if not, how should such a feat and rating be applied to the profile
Thank you.

Which members have helped out in this thread previously, so I know who to send a notification to?

Can you write an explanation post regarding exactly what currently needs to be done here please?

This is all AFAIK
@Rez @Random-Helper323 @Moritzva @Crabwhale @DontTalkDT

Would you be willing to help out with evaluating this please?

@Rez @Random-Helper323 @Moritzva @Crabwhale @DontTalkDT

Would you be willing to help out with evaluating this please?
I'll try to evaluate each point here.
I don't see how Alucard wouldn't scale from the coffin when it's an extension of himself, and if the coffin was just normal it would have been destroyed. I'd say Alucard should scale to the impact, unless we have reason to believe his coffin can also regenerate.
I could make a blog of my calculation for it and ask calc group members to assess and make adjustments. It might be easier for them than making their own blog, and if I make adjustments according to their comments the blog might be half-passable. I can easily get scans of the vampires trying to run and the released souls catching them to get speed, and Anderson's and Maxwell's statements about the devoured armies to get numbers. I doubt I can make such a blog quickly though.
I can't help with that one, sorry. Can we even be sure how far the fog stretches, or if Alucard created it, when it's set in London, a place known for its fog, in early morning?
The test here is to check and see if Alucard's telekinesis and vampiric powers count as any kind of universal energy system. His body is made of the same stuff that the energy for his telekinesis comes from after all.

I could make a blog of my calculation for it and ask calc group members to assess and make adjustments. It might be easier for them than making their own blog, and if I make adjustments according to their comments the blog might be half-passable. I can easily get scans of the vampires trying to run and the released souls catching them to get speed, and Anderson's and Maxwell's statements about the devoured armies to get numbers. I doubt I can make such a blog quickly though.
Please do

Yes, I think that should be fine.
It'll take several days before I can truly start. I'm going to be occupied for the next four days. After that I can try putting a blog together. It'll only take a few minutes to find the scans I need though, so I'll see if I can get that ready during the brief moments when I'll be alone in the next four days. Otherwise I should be able to start in earnest after that. I can't guarantee a good blog since I've never made one before, but I'll figure it out as I go.

Edit: I also think we should discuss scaling from Alucard's feats. First of all, while his straitjacket form is definitely his strongest form, I don't think it's by enough to place them in seperate tiers. Alucard was trading blows with Alhambra and Anderson in his red coat form after all. Still, if we say the soul release and fighter jet feats apply to his straitjacket form, there are some characters who should physically scale.

1. Dark Walter.

Dark Walter was able to throw straitjacket Alucard around even when Alucard was angry.

2. Monster of God Anderson.

Anderson clashed with red coat Alucard and decisively won. Afterwards Alucard turned into his straitjacket form and tore Anderson apart, but he seems to be having some trouble doing so, since he makes sounds of exertion while doing so, whereas no such exertion was apparent when he tore through Tubalcain's weapon and arm with one attack. He also later tells Walter that if Anderson couldn't beat him then Walter certainly couldn't, which might indicate Anderson is at least comparable to Walter.

3. True Vampire Seras.

Seras was able to hold back Monster of God Anderson's attack from Alucard, even when being burned by contact with Anderson.

4. The Captain.

The Captain was at least comparable to Seras, and he was able to kick off red coat Alucard's head.

Walter is the most clear cut, with Anderson depending on statements from Alucard and a fight he lost against Alucard, and the others depending on scaling from Anderson, but it doesn't seem to be unreasonable.

Last edited:
It'll take several days before I can truly start. I'm going to be occupied for the next four days. After that I can try putting a blog together. It'll only take a few minutes to find the scans I need though, so I'll see if I can get that ready during the brief moments when I'll be alone in the next four days. Otherwise I should be able to start in earnest after that. I can't guarantee a good blog since I've never made one before, but I'll figure it out as I go.
Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.
Edit: I also think we should discuss scaling from Alucard's feats. First of all, while his straitjacket form is definitely his strongest form, I don't think it's by enough to place them in seperate tiers. Alucard was trading blows with Alhambra and Anderson in his red coat form after all. Still, if we say the soul release and fighter jet feats apply to his straitjacket form, there are some characters who should physically scale.

1. Dark Walter.

Dark Walter was able to throw straitjacket Alucard around even when Alucard was angry.

2. Monster of God Anderson.

Anderson clashed with red coat Alucard and decisively won. Afterwards Alucard turned into his straitjacket form and tore Anderson apart, but he seems to be having some trouble doing so, since he makes sounds of exertion while doing so, whereas no such exertion was apparent when he tore through Tubalcain's weapon and arm with one attack. He also later tells Walter that if Anderson couldn't beat him then Walter certainly couldn't, which might indicate Anderson is at least comparable to Walter.

3. True Vampire Seras.

Seras was able to hold back Monster of God Anderson's attack from Alucard, even when being burned by contact with Anderson.

4. The Captain.

The Captain was at least comparable to Seras, and he was able to kick off red coat Alucard's head.

Walter is the most clear cut, with Anderson depending on statements from Alucard and a fight he lost against Alucard, and the others depending on scaling from Anderson, but it doesn't seem to be unreasonable.
What do the rest of you here think about this?

Scans for Alucard making a heavy fog and using Level 0 basically
Preferably each on a separate Imgur folder
Don't think I ever grabbed the fog shit, didn't think it was relevant, still not sure it is. I mean we don't get a timeframe for how fast it's created and I doubt it's even big enough to grab anything worthwhile in terms of numbers.

As for level 0, I thought those were already being used?

Don't think I ever grabbed the fog shit, didn't think it was relevant, still not sure it is. I mean we don't get a timeframe for how fast it's created and I doubt it's even big enough to grab anything worthwhile in terms of numbers.

As for level 0, I thought those were already being used?
I'm not sure the fog can be used either. I have already uploaded images of Level 0's soul release to the Wiki and am actually making a blog right now.

Edit: I made the blog. Don't know if it's any good, but it's made. If nothing else, it tells us how many lives Pre-Schrodinger Alucard should have.

Last edited:
Er, I'd also like to point out Shrodinger explicitly couldn't find Hellsing's secret meeting place until Alucard ate Tubalcain, then he appears and states Tubalcain's blood let him know the location.

I'm not sure the blog is that good. I'm also thinking I might add a middle end where I simply use the speed of sound as the velocity, since the handgun speed might present an issue to some. Antvasima has advised me where to go for calc group members to assess it. I already think the total result might have to be reduced since it's technically an omnidirectional attack, unless we can apply it directly to Alucard's telekinesis or physicals.

So what should we currently do here exactly?

So what should we currently do here exactly?
I think the changes are mostly made, though I still need to change the Hellsing verse page to not call Schrodinger pseudo omnipresent. I need to go to sleep soon, but soon I'll make a final adjustment to the blog calc I made (a middle end using speed of sound) and then I'll put it on the evaluations request thread. Other than that, Alucard, Dark Walter, Monster of God Anderson and True Vampire Seras should be upgraded to 8-B for Alucard's fighter jet feat, but if the soul release calc is accepted at the higher end it will be higher than the fighter jet feat, reaching the higher end of 8-A.

Okay, that seems fine to me, as long as the fighter jet feat has been calculated, placed in a blog, and accepted by our calc group members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back