• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alternate Battles #2: Anakin Skywalker vs. Mace Windu

This battle is based on the Revenge of the Sith game that featured a boss fight with Mace Windu instead of Anakin just cutting off his hand.

Mace stood pointing his lightsaber at the Dark Lord of the Sith, who sat there begging for his life. "I am going to end this, once and for all." Anakin interrupted him "No! You can't kill him! It's not the Jedi way!" Mace ignored his voice, his face scrunched in a hateful manner, having made his decision. "I need him!" Anakin yelled as Mace raised his Purple saber in the air, ready to destroy the Sith once and for all. Anakin reached for and ignited his lightsaber, shouting "Noo!" as he swung at Mace's hand. However, Mace's Shatterpoint Force ability allowed him to sense Anakin's intentions, and instead of continuing his swing towards Sidious, he moved his lightsaber to block Anakin's blow. Their sabers locked, and each looked at each other in disgust, thinking that the other had betrayed the Jedi Order. Palpatine stood in the background and smiled, waiting to see what his newfound apprentice could do.

-Canon versions used

-Speed is NOT equal

-Fight takes place in Palpatine's office

Anakin Skywalker: (0 votes)

Mace Windu: (1 votes, Armor)

Luke Mindhaxes them both: (0 votes)

3916674-1143595704-scan0

I'm not a Star Wars expert, but wasn't Windu said to be the most skilled of the Jedi sword-wise? From the setup, and how the characters fight, I think it would be mostly a melee fight.

"Considered one of two people [himself and Yoda] at the time of Revenge of the Sith that could contend with Darth Sidious per Word of God. Fought evenly against Sidious in a prolonged duel and even came out on top" Yeah, I think he's got this. Voting for Windu.

in canon, mace windu is much stronger than virtually all other living beings aside from yoda, sidious, and the ones. like, literally. in legends he is less powerful by a good margin tbh. anakin could win, maybe in legends, but in canon, he is better in all senses of the word. if u use dark side anakin, then the difference isnt as great anymore, since anakin is most likely stronger and barely faster than windu, but windu would still be above him overall.

>Legends Anakin could win

>Legends Anakin is 5-B against a 4-B Mace Windu.

Anyways, more on topic. Mace probably has more experience, even in Canon it's shown he's been a member of the order for awhile, but Anakin has fought people like that before (IE. Dooku). I'll wait for more input.

yeah, cuz lets be honest here, the wiki is the abslute truth over a fiction universe invented by a guy called george in the 70's who doesnt know whats happening to it anymore. and no, his tier is pretty wrong. he gets that 4B rating cuz he is compared to yoda. anakin has the same statements, but actually better tbh. windu has more for sure, since he has been the second strongest since the phantom menace- but that only is true for anything before the revenge of the sith, where in anakin gets like, 10+ statemetns of being yoda lvl, making him stronger than windu, who has been constantly said to be weaker than yoda, and comparable to dooku, who is at max equal to base anakin in power. so like i said, while dark side anakin is less smart, exp, skilled, etc, he also is stronger and faster, while being more vicious, and having dark side abilites to his aid.

and yet, u seemed to have missed the fact that i already siad that macu most likely wins regardless

Back