• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well.2nd GK thread by me,and now he's facing most OP 7-C character and my favorite antaganonist,ALTAIR!! *Slow clap*

-Base Altair vs Rosenkreuz GK is used

-Altair can use everything she have

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in west India,Ruined Gujarat

-Range is 5 km

-Win via anything!!!

Altair.(Re Creators).full.2094957
Rosenkreuz

• Altair : 4
  • GK : 9
  • Inconclusive : 0

i mean...the stare can kill abstracts and concepts like critters which embody it and GK IC will stare at altair hard so...

how fast is that cause it definately has to be faster than the glare to take action

Speed Equalized means, she can reformat his existence via 13th movement as soon as the match begins.

Plus she regened after getting her plot erased. From what the show tells us, 'Plot' here can denote anything in a story. So it won't be far-fetched to say she regened after having her concept erased. I might ask Rei Hiroe, the author, on twitter about this soon.

Plus there's Causality Manip, Power Null, Cloning, etc.

@RM

You can speak japanase!!? how's your relationship with Horie-san!!?

Does she have acasuality?

So voting Altair here?

Lel I use Google Translator :p

I asked him if Altair is a higher dimensional god who could create Infinite Stories and Universes at the end of the Series and he replied "Possibly".

I dont see how acausality is relevant here but yes she does.

and yeah.

still he glares at her first which atomizes abstracts like critters in a flash (Like he just stared at nightgale's critter summon it died REAL fast)

Newendigo said:
Dude, sorry but you can't ask for twitter statements from the authors.
We have some DC/Vertigo Profiles using twitter staements from Neil Gaiman and Mike Carrey. We also have Tom Beeveroot's tumblr as a reference for Marvel's faulty power scalling. The Twitter thing became controversial after the whole Demonbane Verse thing

GK stares and altair dies and stays dead, seriously GK atomized nightengale's critter ability 100x over, even if altair could regen from concept erasure, GK's a 100x more potent than normal concept erasure.

But that is for character stats, not versus debating, because authors often exaggerate the power of their character from this kind of questions.

Just look of how were the Godzilla and Dante profiles.

Could the fact that Altair doesn't really have a physics body help her here? I don't think that she's entirely matter that atomizes.

GK can atomize critters which are essentially just phenomenon, abstracts, not having a physical body doesn't help.

Can acasuality help her?

Also i'm still sure her plot can save her but eh.....

BTW i have more Altair match after this,kill me XD (true dedication for the husbando is real)

Could Altair possess the GK from beyond the grave and come back to replace him then?

If that doesn't work, then I don't know if she can maintain a physical form long enough for her to use her other abilities.

Monarch Laciel said:
We don't take author statements if they contradict what has been shown in the show. Especially not ones that come from baiting questions like that.
But there isn't any contradictions to what was shown in the series. Rather it even confirms the assumptions and speculations without contradicting anything shown in the series. Like the regen from concept erasure part. If I ask the Author about it due to the fact that the ability which erased her can "make plot dissapear" where 'Plot' can mean anything within a story, and he answers that she was indeed erased from the concept, then I dont see how that contradicts it. Word of God is absolute unless it contradicts the feats, lore, settings in the series. For example: Tom Beeveroot said Thor is as fast as Spiderman even tho he tagged many FTL and MFTL beings. Or when Dan Jurgens said that Marvel Odin is only Planet Lvl at best even tho Odin has feats and scalings that put him easily at universal lvl.

"Is Altair a higher dimensional god who could create Infinite Stories and Universes at the end of the Series " - that is a seriously baiting question.

You asked it because you wanted to draw out a specific answer.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Is Altair a higher dimensional god who could create Infinite Stories and Universes at the end of the Series " - that is a seriously baiting question.

You asked it because you wanted to draw out a specific answer.
Because there was implications and I even provided him with Screenshots to remove the doubts. Ofc he is the author so he should know better.

So GK has a troll cannon that shoots at lightspeed which disintegrates the likes of Altair? I guess the only way to outhax is either 14th movement or teleporting away, but I don't know enough to tell the result.

no he has no troll canon its a glare that can erase altair completely 100 times over

Asking questions to the author about vs debating is 100% forbidden.

If he goes out of his way to say that, it has the potential to be considered. If you ask them about it it won't be considered, period.

It's even in the Site Rules.

"Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics."

I'm gonna vote Altair mainly cause she could immediately remove his ability to atomize her, or if she wanted to she could forcibly take over his existence. And I also believe that she could most likely find a way to get around the atomizing, seeing as she escaped an infinite doorway trap in the anime, and also broke the Birdcage and reversed the "heroes'" story into her own. I mean, there's nothing that says she can't considering what I just stated.

Also, I'm not gonna waver on this. I was looking at GK, and while he may be able to atomize things, he has nothing against Plot Manipulation, nor most of what Altair has in general.

but is the removal faster than his glare cause...its hard to beat a bloody glare that can atomize altair to all hell and as said above killed concepts and critters

TISSG7Redgrave said:
but is the removal faster than his glare cause...its hard to beat a bloody glare that can atomize altair to all hell and as said above killed concepts and critters
If the glare is as soon as he sees someone (which I seriously doubt, and the description doesn't say that), then no. If it isn't the instant he sees someone, then yes the removal is much faster.

Back