• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair Tries to Solo Your Verse

She solos Kirby Mario and Zelda. For Pokemon, genuinely unsure how she does against Arceus, given she lacks the range to do any meaningful damage to the fence llama. She tied against Palkia before both got significant buffs.

Chrono Trigger: Time Devourer Lavos stomps, possibly even Dream Devourer. Even if it didn't, it holds her off long enough for Serge to kill her with the Chrono Cross.

>It's pretty much accepted, all there's left is for the changes to made

High 2-A YHVH VS High 2-A Altair sounds fun (And chaotic)

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
>It's pretty much accepted, all there's left is for the changes to made
High 2-A YHVH VS High 2-A Altair sounds fun (And chaotic)
That's not all, there's a possibility of her getting buffed to 1-A lol

I dunno but the admins are really reluctant on buffing her even to 2-A after all those points pointed out in the revision thread

• Bump: If a thread lacks input from the community, you can type "Bump" (short for "Bring Up My Post") to try and give it more attention. It's probably a good idea to wait a reasonable amount of time in between bumping a thread, say a few days between each bump.

Okay.

SCP: Heh, I like to think that old man with a Spear will kill her. Maybe no, but she dies anyway.

Marvel: Some cosmic tier characters are too much for her.

Umineko: Yeah, no.

My Little Pony: Clears, I guess. Maybe IDW has smt, or Grogar, but for now it's a win.

Gravity Falls: Gravity Fails, Bill dies, Axolotl dies

Undertale: ...Clears? I mean, she outhaxes, but lacks ap as of now (Unless High 2-A gets thru)

FMA: Maybe the Truth could do some shinanigans, but clears

Appergio of Blue Steel: no effort

God Eater: makes the Vajra her pet

Black Bullet: Eats lolis for breakfast

Accel World: Found another partner to scissor, Kurohime

SAO franchise: Beats the Beater into meat pulp

Zetsuen no Tempest: Creates a reverse harem with all the hot boys

Re: CREATORS: well, you know...

cthulu mythos:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Record of Ragnarok: clear

JJBA: Struggles at composite Dio but clears

NGNL: possibly stops at Artosh and Tet but clears other Deus

JJBA : Clears till Beyond, maybe

Touhou Project : hmmm, idk maybe stopped by LolEternity... or maybe no...

SCP Foundation : The God-tiers is getting downgraded to 2-A or Low 1-C but she still can't do anything. and SCP-3930 may or may not stopped her from existing.

Dragon Ball : Clears i guess, maybe some Xeno characters can do something, but idk.

List of verses that can deal with her:

Marvel: Eternity and the Abstracts/IG Thanos incon with her at worst. Multi-Eternity, Beyonder, Oblivion, LT, and TOAA massacre her.

DC: Almost destroys most of the verse. But she is viewed as literal fodder for main Vertigo. And she is so insignificant to Lucifer's sons and beyond they don't give a crap about dealing with her

Mario: Solos

Legend of Zelda: Solos

Kirby:Solos

Minecraft:Solos

Bit of a necro but I'll try here cause ya know verse changes

Mass Effect: Clears

Yakuza: Clears

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Mortal Kombat: Clears

Infamous: Clears

Dishonoured: Perhaps The Outsider can Incon with her?

Castlevania: Dracula exists

World of Darkness: Caine or any mage worth their paradox turn her into a lawnchair

Back