• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair Tries to Solo Your Verse

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Er, okay? I never denied her having plot manipulation. I'm not sure why you typed all that, I just asked for the range.
Tbh her range as Plot Manip is unknown, possibly Uni+ (don't quote me on that) due to interfering with timelines of the Storyworlds and hijacking plots. It's much more potent than the Creators for sure who can create entire realities beyond time and space but it's range wasn't demonstrated to be nowhere that high iirc. It's just that her Teleportation and Abstraction is present on a 2-B level as a low 7-C for visiting multiple storyworlds and being perceived by the characters there too. Though this will all change if new stuffs are accepted.

Her plot manipulation works beyond than that of authors since an author/creator has only control over his own creation. Altair surpasses that, she can control different series' plots at once. Like owh she created a duplicate Giga Machina while fighting against Selesia's infinite prison but broke the concept of it and slipped out if it. In short, it's beyond an entire universe/universes

I really hope Tet gets upgraded, and I read all the LNs but must have missed that refrence. I'm just basing everything on what's on the site.

Argoneedsmorelove said:
Idk about Tet, hes only shown control over like 3 planets, Altair has shown power to create and destroy universes. Tet is rank 6-A and Altair is rank 2-C, I think that Tet's profile needs an update, but even if we highball him he still gets ahnialated by Altair, also i think Altair might beat Naofumi. Naofumi has a ton of hacks, but the vast majority, in fact all i can find, are all countered by Altair's passive hack. I am probably missing something so if im wrong please say so.
In vol. 7 it is said that the universe was a mere fragment spilled outta the star cup. The wielder of star cup (Tet) could destroy Past present and future, and metaphysical cause and effects are irrelevant. Grants omniscience too. Tet profile is getting an "update" discussion right now lol

Lol she's an abstract entity with Origin Transcendence and her passive plot manipulation stomps the dude. I'm sorry but range wouldn't be the deciding factor on a being whose concept is totally different from you, plus acasualty would return it back on him. Meaning it ain't gonna work on her. She's already higher than novel Rimuru tbh. Reason? Plot manipulation + 4th wall awareness. I'm telling you, she will change the entire storyline of Tensei Shittara if she wants and can do it as she sips a cup of coffee in real world from the Ufotable coffee show in the anime. The cafe exists irl btw.

Veldadesperado said:
Argoneedsmorelove said:
Idk about Tet, hes only shown control over like 3 planets, Altair has shown power to create and destroy universes. Tet is rank 6-A and Altair is rank 2-C, I think that Tet's profile needs an update, but even if we highball him he still gets ahnialated by Altair, also i think Altair might beat Naofumi. Naofumi has a ton of hacks, but the vast majority, in fact all i can find, are all countered by Altair's passive hack. I am probably missing something so if im wrong please say so.
In vol. 7 it is said that the universe was a mere fragment spilled outta the star cup. The wielder of star cup (Tet) could destroy Past present and future, and metaphysical cause and effects are irrelevant. Grants omniscience too. Tet profile is getting an "update" discussion right now lol
So with omniscience, is he omnipotent or nigh omnipotent? And didn't he lose in game of chess against Shiro and Sora? If he's an omniscient god of games shouldn't it be natural that he wins?

He has omniscience but he rejects it most of the time.

This is shown in where he rejects it during games to cheat as it's "boring to always win", but uses it to supervise the world.

Yes, pretty much.

He rejects it during games and stuff since he says it's boring to cheat, but uses it outside of that to supervise the world.

So it's nigh instead of true omniscience. Because if you can choose to not know events and things that'll invalidate your possession of being omniscient.

So with omniscience, is he omnipotent or nigh omnipotent? And didn't he lose in game of chess against Shiro and Sora? If he's an omniscient god of games shouldn't it be natural that he wins?

He lost because he is consciously refusing omniscience. It was stated in vol. 7... He basically wants to have fun and not knowing anything. He isnt omnipotent...

Can bust and create entire timeline with mere fraction of star cup powers... possibly higher than a 11-D god (need to finish vol. 9).. Also he is the incarnation of the concept of Games so this immortality type makes him pretty hard to kill. Plus it's implied to have causality manipulation... Lemme search the full scan and I'll post it here

Passive fear, madness, empathic manipulation, and social influencing, and info analysis, power null, power mimicry, and reactive evolution is how he can.

Kenei911 said:
Wait he can reject his knowledge? Doesn't this make him nigh then?
Scan:

Floating in his hand was the proof of the Sole God. "To the point I decided to make it my principle to not look at the future s p o i l e r s ——seeÔÖ¬" ——[Star Grail S u n n y A s t e r ]. It was a device with the concept of absolute supremacy——a vessel where the "omnipotent power" had settled. It could even be said the existing power of this universe was nothing but a mere fragment that spilled out and fell from the vessel. For the person T e t freely controlling it, originally, time and even the metaphysical cause and effect——was already meaningless. Both creation and destruction, past and future, even observation and definition, it was all as he pleases. "To see the future where the Old Deus will make a roaring face" ——creating such a future would also be pretty easy, but—— "Is it fun to cheat like that? Looking at the future, was there anything good there?" ——Even if it wasn't as much as Tet, who possessed the [Star Grail S u n n y A s t e r ]. If you're an Old Deus, then you should be able to see the future to a certain point, right, he laughed with sarcasm. "——I don't look at anything besides the past." With a single murmur, he made the trash can disappear and brought up a single book and feather pen. That book, which God had bundled and wrote, was still occupied majorly by blank pages. "That's why I'm excited, wanting to write this game's result——This continuation, you see." It was the future expected by the God who rejected omniscience. It was a story that still didn't exist——which recorded a myth not even God knew. ………… Tet let out a wry smile at the silence essentially to measure his real intention. There was no way "she" would accept Tet's words as true. ——That [Quintessence] definitely wouldn't allow it to be accepted as true. ÒÇÉ——Did you call me out for such 'nonsense'?ÒÇæ "Hm~ alright. The mockery and instigation were, to the bitter end, just a bo~nus☆ The main issue is, you see——" Yes, together with a wry smile, Tet pointed at the blank page. "Your name is unknown even to the [Star Grail S u n n y A s t e r ] you see, so teach me? Because I can't write it here otherwise——" ——He had said so, but, maybe it was because he rejected omniscience. Tet laughed without even noticing he was pretty much saying the main issue was also an instigation—— ————*kshh* The communication was severed, leaving behind the annoying sound of space cracking. "……Uwah…… To pull out the entire circuit altogether…… As a gamer, I wonder about that?"

Well rejection itself makes him not known the events and the future so it'll proper to keep him at nigh omniscient to omniscient (probably)

...Here's a better scan.

ÒÇÉ——If there were to have such a convergence, then the [Star Grail] should know.ÒÇæ

"...... 'If you want to see my face, then look at the future'...... Can't you put it in a simpler way like that?"

Smiling wryly, Tet fluttered the palm of his hand in the air.

"I'm bragging, but, unlike you guys——I have good taste."

Floating in his hand was the proof of the Sole God.

"To the point I decided to make it my principle to not look at the future

——seeÔÖ¬"

——[Star Grail].

It was a device with the concept of absolute supremacy——a vessel where the "omnipotent power" had settled.

It could even be said the existing power of this universe was nothing but a mere fragment that spilled out and fell

from the vessel.

For the person freely controlling it, originally, time and even the metaphysical cause and effect——was already meaningless.

Both creation and destruction, past and future, even observation and definition, it was all as he pleases.

"To see the future where the Old Deus will make a roaring face" —— creating such a future would also be pretty

easy, but——

"Is it fun to cheat like that? Looking at the future, was there anything good there?"

——Even if it wasn't as much as Tet, who possessed the [Star Grail].

If you're an Old Deus, then you should be able to see the future to a certain point, right, he laughed with sarcasm.

"——I don't look at anything besides the past."

With a single murmur, he made the trash can disappear and brought up a single book and feather pen.

That book, which God had bundled and wrote, was still occupied majorly by blank pages.

"That's why I'm excited, wanting to write this game's result——This continuation, you see."

It was the future expected by the God who rejected omniscience.

It was a story that still didn't exist——which recorded a myth not even God knew.

Tet let out a wry smile at the silence essentially to measure his real intention. There was no way "she" would accept

Tet's words as true.

——That [Quintessence] definitely wouldn't allow it to be accepted as true.

ÒÇÉ——Did you call me out for such 'nonsense'?ÒÇæ

"Hm~ alright. The mockery and instigation were, to the bitter end, just a bo~nus☆ The main issue is, you see——" Yes, together with a wry smile, Tet pointed at the blank page.

"Your name is unknown even to the [Star Grail ] you see, so teach me? Because I can't write it here otherwise——"

——He had said so, but, maybe it was because he rejected omniscience.

Tet laughed without even noticing he was pretty much saying the main issue was also an instigation——

————*kshh*

The communication was severed, leaving behind the annoying sound of space cracking.

"......Uwah...... To pull out the entire circuit altogether...... As a gamer, I wonder about that?"

Yeah, he rejects it consciously, but he can still choose to use it at certain times.

——There was a single person at the summit of the giant chess piece at the end of the world.

A true and genuine "god" ——the Sole God, Tet, who supervised everything of this world was——

"*Achoo* *Ah-choo* *sniff* ...... I'm really being called a lot today, huh, even though it's not my doing."

He was rubbing his red nose while holding a trash can that was filled with tissues.

The only unnecessary things that were produced even by a god are snot and complaints.

"......Being called 'liar, liar' continuously...... Is there anything crueler than those harmful rumors?"

——I'm about to cry, you know?

Tet was seeing the new land that was born in the heavens, while flapping his legs discontentedly.

It was a continent expanding big enough to completely cover up all the land from the Eastern Union to Elkia.

It was a vast game board one of the Old Deus had assembled temporarily, but——

"Haha☆ This may be a little unexpected. So, you like those pretty and flashy things, huh?"

Even for an Old Deus, you're using your power too flashily, you know, towards such murmur Tet had spilled out

——no.

Passive fear, madness, empathic manipulation, and social influencing, and info analysis, power null, power mimicry, and reactive evolution is how he can.
>Trying to use Fear, Madness and Empathic on an abstract and non-corporeal

She has three layers of resistance to powernull and resistance negation btw

I'm not exactly sure how being abstract and non-corporeal makes it ineffective.

Rimuru's Power Null, Mimicry, and Analysis works on people like Yuuki, who has all the Skills in Tenslime, like Magic Cancel, Magic Nullity, Anti-Magic Barrier, Absolute Defense which is sorta like a reverse power null acting as a seal, and many more.

Altair needs updation soon so the debates can be clearer and more diverse. tbh it's no joke to put her at multiversal level. Since she messed up with universes of different series. She can even destroy them if she wants to. Creation of a universe had no fatigue so a hundred shouldn't be an issue tho might take time or might not but she most prolly can

Rimuru's Power Null, Mimicry, and Analysis works on people like Yuuki, who has all the Skills in Tenslime, like Magic Cancel, Magic Nullity, Anti-Magic Barrier, Absolute Defense which is sorta like a reverse power null acting as a seal, and many more.
She exists purely as an hologram. She doesnt have organs nor an organic brain to be affected by those abilities

First of all, she's outside of the slime's universe. Second Plot manipulation(or Author's ability), third dimensional travel with 4th wall awareness.

Kenei911 said:
Yeah... Similar to Tet's case, then. He definitely needs to be updated to where the LN currently ends at, to make most discussions about him clearer.

Tet's overall limit is unknown seeing as how he surpasses Holou (A being beyond 11 dimensions), holds the Star Grail, etc.

I'll hold off on NGNL in this thread (and other threads) for the meanwhile then, or at least until I finish implementing the upgrades and CRTs for all the characters.

Yeah... Similar to Tet's case, then. He definitely needs to be updated to where the LN currently ends at, to make most discussions about him clearer.

Tet's overall limit is unknown seeing as how he surpasses Holou (A being beyond 11 dimensions), holds the Star Grail, etc.

I'll hold off on NGNL in this thread (and other threads) for the meanwhile then, or at least until I finish implementing the upgrades and CRTs for all the characters.

Thanks, that'd be really appreciated since re is a hot topic these days

Kenei911 said:

Thanks, that'd be really appreciated since re is a hot topic these days
No problem.

Question, something that's been bothering me for a long time. Is their ANY RELATIONSHIP between Re:Zero & Re:Creators? Author? Artist? Animation studio? Character VAs?

Back