• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair Tries to Solo Your Verse

Idk if Rot Spinne would take her down so easily. In fact I think that might make for a pretty interesting fight if I'm not missing something.

Spinne dosent have type 5 acasualty or higher dimensional existance so outline origin, 14th movement to hold of any attacks and then 66th movement for the kill. What stops that?

Apparently Altair is getting High 2A key due to apparently confirmed info, which I still very much no-sell unless you make a separate key for "Official Guidebook" or something. But eh, whatever.

The Rising of the Shield Hero: Probably clears most characters, but Naofumi should stop her.

SCP Foundatio: Gets nulled by SRAs. Should easily handle most of the weaker SCPs though.

No Game No Life: Probably clears all characters, but Tet from the later volumes might give her a hard time. (Holding off on NGNL until upgrades are finished)

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke: Probably not going to beat Rimuru.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Probably clears(?) Don't know about Novel Kars.

Sword Art Online: She clears; Star God Kirilord is too weak.

probably have a couple other verses i'm forgetting but eh

Idk about Tet, hes only shown control over like 3 planets, Altair has shown power to create and destroy universes. Tet is rank 6-A and Altair is rank 2-C, I think that Tet's profile needs an update, but even if we highball him he still gets ahnialated by Altair, also i think Altair might beat Naofumi. Naofumi has a ton of hacks, but the vast majority, in fact all i can find, are all countered by Altair's passive hack. I am probably missing something so if im wrong please say so.

Does Rimuru have 4th wall awareness? If not Altair claps his slime ass. Since she can sync herself with the real world she can remotely change the plot in real time and remove or 'revise' the characters that led to Rimuru absorbing them or even delete it if she want. She's capable of that due to her "omnipotent" Holopscion which is an all powerful tool which can only be used by Altair. Holopscion grants her Author's ability where she can fiddle with the plot as much as she likes. Rimuru isn't an example of an omnipotent being but Holopscion is, even her creator Shimazaki Setsuna claimed it so. Instead of going through all these procedures why not change the plot from episode 1 where the slime dude dies in Japan and gets reincarnated as a toilet seat lol

Sure Rimuru is the god of his universe he doesn't have resistance to author level abilities though. In a straight fight Altair loses but in terms of abilities and hax Altair takes the Win

Unless Altair can get past passive fear, madness, empathic, social influencing, aura that can repel things as strong as Fate manipulation, EE, information analysis, Absolute Defense that encases Rimuru in an endless imaginary space without time and doesn't allow casual interference, Multi-Dimensional Barrier which uses dimensional gaps to prevent attack, Phy Attack Nullification, Saint-Demon Union which nullifies physical and magical attacks, then she can't do anything to him.

Not to mention his Acasualty Type 3 and Immortality Type 9, and Mid-Godly Regen.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Unless Altair can get past passive fear, madness, empathic, social influencing, aura that can repel things as strong as Fate manipulation, EE, information analysis, Absolute Defense that encases Rimuru in an endless imaginary space without time and doesn't allow casual interference, Multi-Dimensional Barrier which uses dimensional gaps to prevent attack, Phy Attack Nullification, Saint-Demon Union which nullifies physical and magical attacks, then she can't do anything to him.
Not to mention his Acasualty Type 3 and Immortality Type 9, and Mid-Godly Regen.
All of that is lolnoped by passive Plot Manipulation and Causality Manipulation

Also, Outline Origin

The later volumes of NGNL depict Tet as superior to "11-D beings" and being able to destroy entire universes at a fraction of his power. I'm also pretty sure Abstract Existence and Immortality would make him insanely hard to kill, not to mention his omniscience. Overall Tet should put up a good fight, literally just because of the way his character is made.

I'm currently working on revising and updating NGNL overall bit by bit, but it'll take a while, especially because the NGNL fanbase is overall either very small or just dead.

Dunno about Naofumi, but he should probably put up a good fight before he dies. He probably will lose, though. Not sure.

As for Rimuru, going by what many others are saying, it seems Altair could beat him due to the sheer amount of bullshit hax she has.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:

As a 4B? Cool but no one in Tensei affected a Type 1 Abstract at all not to mention her Causality and Plot hax works on multiple Type 4 Acausals. Mid-Godly Regen and Type 9 is something she bypasses via concept hax with 2-B range. But it's all cool since she's getting a crapton of Hax and High 2-A rating likely. Plus she'll likely get Type 2 Concept Hax after I do some additions in the CRT.

Plot manipulation>>>> abilities gained

Author's ability/Authors>>>>>>>>>>>>>entire story

Altair> Authors. Proof #1: she bouquet-ed Selesia's sword and removed her transformation even though she was amped by her own creator. Proof #2: She outright DELETED the plot twists that led to buffing of Hikayu's combat abilities before choking her by her neck. Proof #3: Reverse raped the Authors' re-created Sirius with additional ability Her Movement 66 was it? Though it was already synced and added on her ability arsenal she decided to act she was overwhelmed just to reverse it on Sirius and take over her existence.

Her range on plot manipulation surpasses that of the original authors themselves.

tbh she's the most broken fictional character. If her series continued on like ToAru or DAL she'd become an unbeatable entity with the real world humans continually adding more abilities on her. Plus her concept is different from most series. She can most probably create a world after destroying the real world in which the created world has the story of the humans (creators) adding new abilities every second, minute, hour. That way she'd become an unrivalled being. But that's just a hypothesis on how OP she can be. Her ability to grow is just limitless.

Back