• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs Galactus

Inspired by the glorious DragonMasters

2A Composite Alpha vs Nullifier Galactus

And that's all she wrote.

Gal: 0

Alphamon: 1

Inconclusive: 1

Well while Galactus has a speed advantage, AlphaInforce will balance that out. At this point Alphamon can seal his soul with Digitalize of Soul.

Can't Galactus like, just turn him into a hamburger or something? It's not out of character or anything, and matter manipulation is one of the few things that he doesn't resist.

@dragonmaster galactus doesn't have a soul, in fact in the marvel universe he's noted to be completely immune to soul attacks as once again he has no soul, god tier beings like Mephisto or Ghost riders Zarthos could not affect galactus with their soul hax.

Grudgeman1706 said:
@dragonmaster galactus doesn't have a soul, in fact in the marvel universe he's noted to be completely immune to soul attacks as once again he has no soul, god tier beings like Mephisto or Ghost riders Zarthos could not affect galactus with their soul hax.
Alphamon's soul hax has affected souless beings

That kinda never made sense to me. I don't doubt it (though it applies to purification only regardless), but it sounds weird. How can you affect something that doesn't have that? It's like saying I can make wood into flesh even if the opponent isn't made of wood.

Galactus is an abstract, he doesn't have soul. Galactus is a force of nature like the other abstracts, who exist on conceptual level. Galactus creates and destroys souls at will. Soul manipulation doesn't even work on Silver Surfer who's infinitely weaker than galactus.

Well, I still very much doubt soul manipulation would be even be on Galactus radar since he has fodderized people who are expert soul manipulation users, and his heralds have great resistance to soul hax.

I don't see what his Heralds have to do with this, and did said people he fodderize use the ability against him?

Well let's go:

Both have soul MP, Alphamon is resistance to it but his soul MP is only to purify the soul of the opponent so i don't know how that is going to come.

Galactus has better time and matter MP, but Alphamon also has resistance to it, including his really warping. Sealing is not going to happen any time soon since Galactus has experience dealing wih people like that.

I'm still making a proper argument to know who could win, so put my vote as inconclusive for now.

Note#1: You should equalized speed, Galac is thousand more faster than light and Alpha is only hypersonic.

Note#2: MP means "manipulation", and i put it like that becuase is more easier to me.

The Everlasting said:
I don't see what his Heralds have to do with this, and did said people he fodderize use the ability against him?
Heralds abilities are directly powered directly by Galactus. I don't remember but Grudeman said Mephisto couldn't affect Galactus with soul manipulation

@ Cal Alphamon soul hax affected Dexmon, one that does not posses a soul. I don't really know what to say on It, I believe there was a little bit of talk about It In a thread a few months back where someone suggested It wasn't the standered type of soul manipulation.

Giving someone an ability doesn't really mean you can use it yourself. We had a massive thread with Arceus where we agreed that this isn't always the case.

They had to give it the concept of death first. You kill them, they still die. That's different. You can't give a soul to someone, because destroying it would just turn them back to normal.

Meanwhile The Darkness in Supernatural can do the exact same thing (Suck out the souls of beings that don't actually have souls).

@Ever uhhhhhh galactus is a abstract being, where in the world or actually who in the world told you he isn't an abstract being.?

Galactus resisted Mephisto's soul manipulation in Marvel Graphic Novel (Mephisto nearly killed Surfer earlier)

1600687-606739 mephistobattlesgalactusan2 super

@Cal

It's fiction, anything is possible. If It were logical, you know what would happen If I set a wailord that's not In the water on fire? same thing as anything else, It screws It's day.

Should Galactus be limited to the abilities it has shown in 5-B? This could change the match a lot. I know starving galactus is unable to use many of its best abilities

Alphamon's alpha Inforce pretty much keeps him from getting blitzed as the fight will reset the instant he Is about to be defeated.

I am still voting Alphamon for my reasons as my point still stands. If Digitalize of Soul can work on Dexmo, it can work on Galactus.

Gargoyle 1 said:
That's because me and Dragon already established the speed means nothing.
No, that is not enough to balance the fight, Galactus already fought people with soul manipulation (thanks to joseph for the picture) and he's thousand over thousand more fasther than light, so Alphamon would never hit, even once.

Also, you did even count my vote, do you?

I'm not about to explain Alpha Gain Force here and to why speed wouldn't matter. Due to the fact Adventure Alphamon is now Galaxy level and not Planet level, this is now a stomp.

Back