• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs. Dragonoid (Bakugan)

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Let's see if Drago can put the Royal Knight down. Or vice versa. The fight takes place in an indestructible planet.

Alphamo:

Drago:

Digimon Adventure Tri Alphamon and Lumino Dragonoid. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Well, Alpha InForce would certainly be a crazy thing to deal with.

However, Drago has a lot of power nullification skills and is highly experienced and such. However, when it comes to their skills outside of anything having to do with power nullification and Alpha InForce, Drago simply has a greater variety of abilities, as well as the capability to access the Perfect Core and use special, super powerful abilities that greatly enhance his own powers and such.

However, should Alpha InForce be used offensively before Drago can properly nullify it with any of his power nullification, he loses. If he can get any of his power nullification off before then, then Drago should be able to win.

Despite how I think that Drago could handle Alphamon if we were to exclude power nullification and Alpha InForce, I would honestly have to vote inconclusive for now, as we are including such abilities and there is really no telling who would be able to use their power first.

So I vote for Inconclusive for now.

Well Alphamon's Alpha Inforce is both offensive and defensive. It activates no matter what. Also Alphamon has major resistance to multiple haxes so pay attention to that.

However, Alphamon cannot seal Drago since he ain't evil and Alphamon can't kill someone with Low-Godly Regen...

Inconclusive...

Yeah, but as we are using Helix Drago he doesn't have access to the majority of his hax etc. But I guess he can still seal and use Low-Godly regen + type 8 immortality to keep on coming back. Inconclusive for now.

We should probably change this to Lumino Dragonoid for a more clear conclusion.

But wait what happens to Atomic Brave since he's absorbed the Attribute Energies from the BT System?

@Dragonmaster

I wouldn't see why Alphamon would be unable to seal Drago. Digitalize of Soul worked on Dexmon, who explicitly lacks a DigiCore/Soul. Being Good or Evil was never a requirement.

Alphamon also has some degree of Time Manipulation and Matter Manipulation, as he was able to slow down Dexmon's efforts to disassemble the Digital World.

Reppuzan said:
@Dragonmaster
I wouldn't see why Alphamon would be unable to seal Drago. Digitalize of Soul worked on Dexmon, who explicitly lacks a DigiCore/Soul. Being Good or Evil was never a requirement.

Alphamon also has some degree of Time Manipulation and Matter Manipulation, as he was able to slow down Dexmon's efforts to disassemble the Digital World.
Oh...Well then I was wrong. He can seal Drago...I always thought it was evil based on Alphamon's statement before he used it on Dexmon.

Here come in the big guns:

We have Power Mimicry

Full fledged space-time manipulation and Reality Warping

Life Force Manipulation and endless resurrection

Drago could potentially escape sealing. Vladitor did escape from his seal in the Doom Dimension, and the 6 Legendary Soldiers were still around.

Atomic Brave then absolutely shatters the limits of NLF (just a joke guys)

But if Alphamon himself specifically has a resistance to reality warping, does Alpha InForce have it too? For example, can Drago reality warp Alpha InForce and stop it from functioning?

Also how well does Attack Reflection work against Alpha InForce?

@Dragontime

Alphamon was basically completely unaffected by the unrestrained powers of Yggdrasil, Dexmon, and other foes, many of whom are able to command all of space and time, deconstruct the entire Digital World (read: a universe) and merge with it, have complete power over life, death, and the passage, destruction, and creation of souls, and was utterly unaffected by a universal reset. I don't think Drago's hax is working that easily.

I need specifications on Drago's power mimicry. The Alpha InForce is a Holy Overwite code and an incredibly complex power. Has Drago ever done anything similar to this? Or was it simply copying one's G-Power?

Alphamon's sealing works by purging the target's soul (and working on characters without souls) before disassembling their body and sealing them within the very fabric of space-time. Has Drago survived anything like this?

I need specifications on how Drago's attack reflection works.

1.Wow.

2. Well,. Drago's power mimicry is essentially, when an opponent activates an ability, the ability is then used by Drago instead. Although it's very farfetched to say it can copy Alpha InForce then. Atomic Brave could copy the abilities of around 3-B beings, and ability cards in the Bakuverse tend to count as hax and not direct physical attacks. But I don't think he could copy Alpha InForce.

3. Nope, I don't think he has ever dealt with anything on this level. But then the problem is that Drago's true consciousness exists within the Perfect Core, which Alphamon has no way of knowing. His physical body being destroyed means nothing. We are in fact currently discussing if he should get Low-Mid Godly regen or a note on his profile specifying this.

4. Well, I'm pretty sure it's not out of the line of typical Attack Reflection. Just your good ol' shield that reflects attacks.

Also Drago's Fate Manipulation seems to be well into the higher realms of NLF and also seems like game mechanics. May need to bring this up.

For the sealing argument, is Alphamon resistant or immune to sealing? Drago himself has that since the Original Dragonoid sealed away the Nonets in the Doom Dimension long ago in the Bakugan verse. Along with the ridiculous amounts of power nullifying, blocking, etc. Its going to be a real pain.

Wouldnt Drago just copy Alpha-In force by using Evil Copy? Or just steal it via Atomic Brave? Not to mention Drago also could just an ability (forgot which Bakugan has it) that prevents the opponent from using any defensive abilities. Alpha Inforce would then be prevented to use as a defense, tho offensively Alphamon can still use it for attacking no problem.

EDIT: Just a heads up, no matter who wins this fight this can't be added. Drago is getting another tier revision soon and his Lumino form is soon going to be upgraded to 2-C, making this match a stomp.

1) Alpha Inforce attacks an infinite amount of points in space time while rewinding the fight. Drago has no defense for that and will fall to it as he won't know what happened.

2) No Drago cannot copy it.

3) Alphamon could just seal Drago away...

1. Drago could just nullify it or prevent Alphamon from even activating it. Or like the others said finish him off before it activates.

2. I can agree to that but Drago could still steal it from Alphamon with Atomic Brave and just use it back on him.

3. Drago can do the same to Alphamon which is why I asked if Alphamon is immune or resistant to it.

@Professor

1) Depends. Does Drago start with this attack first? Otherwise he's getting slammed with an infinite number of attacks from all directions before he makes a move.

2) I looked up Lumino Dragonoid's profile on the Bakugan Wiki and he doesn't have Atomic Brave, which is apparently an attack of Clayf. Care to provide context on this?

3) Alphamon has not been the target of sealing techniques. However, he has been the target of attacks that consign the target to a realm between space and time and came out of it.

1) Alpha Inforce activates automatically and Drago cannot just nullify it as he had never nullified something like this. Alphamon has no control over the activation. One simply cannot nullify it.

2) How if he never even sees it? Dragon will never know what hit him quite literally...

3)Yes but Digitize of soul takes Drago's soul and seals it while destroying his body. Alphamon's sealing is more easier used. While we don't know how Drago's works.

@Reppu Drago is confirmed to be able to use all Bakugan abilities. However, staff chooses to handle this is no longer my problem.

@Reppuan

Atomic Brave comes from the fact that Drago was specifically mentioned as having absorbed the DNA of all Bakugan in existence and hence gained their abilities. He also absorbed the Attribute Energies of the 6 Legendary Soldiers, whom Clayf was a part of.

1. What about blocking it or preventing it from activating? Thats not the same as nullifying. Also I have a question. When you say attacked an infinite amount of times from all directions is that a fancy term for Omni-Directional attacking?

2. If Drago uses the ability first before anything he doesnt need to see it as it will automatically go to him without him deciding. The only thing he needs to do is, well, activate it. And for your point on him not seeing it, funny thing is he's getting precog soon xD.

3. How would that work? Drago is linked to the perfect core so if his soul comes from it how is it getting even stolen?

Also, I did some digging, and it turns out that Drago was separated from the perfect core in order to do some protecting. The core is nothing more than an OP source of power. At least according to the Bakugan Wiki.

He was separated but he's forever linked to it and can draw power from it, therefore he is still connected to it. In some cases he is refered to having the core "inside him".

@ProfessorKukui

As explained on my blog and Alphamon's page:

1)

Alphamon has access to this legendary Overdrive ability, allowing him to instantly replay the elapsed battle by manipulating causality. Thus he is able to return the state of the battle back to the beginning should he somehow be defeated and allowing him to learn from his previous battles. He is also able to use this ability offensively, instantly replaying his first attack an infinite number of times and target an infinite number of points in space in an instant, making it appear as if he felled his opponent in one blow and rendering his attacks virtually impossible to dodge."
2) I don't see how Atomic Brave is doing much. In-series, it doesn't copy the target's ability, it only adds their G-Power to his own, meaning that it's statistics amplification at best.

3) Alphamon was able to seal Dexmon, who not only lacked a soul but was already inextricably fused with the fabric of the Digital World, with this attack in a single strike. I don't see being part of the Perfect Core being a problem.

Its literally on his chest. Of course it's inside him. Heck, that's the meaning of a power source to a T. Just being connected to it doesn't mean that he is still it. If he dies, he dies. Heck, he had to be told to not give into death

I'm changing my vote to Alphamon.

>Drago can't take an endless barrage of 5-B attacks very long

>Drago simply lacks the more potent hax that others have. Reality warping, Space and Time Manipulation is pretty standard

Although,

> How will Alphamon target the Perfect Core? In all honesty only Silent Naga demonstrated the ability to reach inside Drago's soul and take the Infinity Core.

>Drago's physical body seems to have a separate soul and consciousness and the Perfect Core has a dormant version of Drago's soul and consciousness.

1) How would he do that? How would he know to do that? And yes and no he is also attacking an infinite amount of space and time. Killing Drago before he was born.

2) You cannot see Alpha Inforce coming. I doubt even Omegamon who has some of the best precog out there could see it coming. And no that is not how Drago's nullification works. He has to see someone about to use an ability to stop it. Something he won't see with Alpha Inforce.

3) Just like how he sealed away Death-Xmon who literally became the Digital World.

There is nothing that proves its just a "power source" for him. He was once the core itself and then went into a temporary body so he could move around and fight again without endangering Vestoria. Its logical that if he were to ever die he' return to the core and revive, especially when even a bakugan such as Wavern did the same thing before without a core at all.

@Reppuzan

Thats considered game mechanics because Atomic Brave in bakugan brawls steal the opponents ability but only G-power is applied as that is the point of a brawl. Outside of brawl mechanics it steals the whole ability. In other words, in brawls G-Force is applied but outside brawls the ability is applied.

Oh okay. Then nvm on this point.

@ProfessorKukui

Do you have a scan/video of Clayf or Drago using Atomic brave in the way you described?

That is an assumption if I've ever heard of one. That's like if Madoka got rid of her conceptual status, but if she died, she'd go right back to being a 2-A.

And no. Wavern became a spirit to protect the perfect core. I guess everyone in Dragon Ball have Low Godly regen then? Or anyone from Percy Jackson? Or any verse with an afterlife?

Vote count (for the heck of it)

Alphamon: 1 (me) (don't know about others)

Drago: 0 (I'm not sure about Professor)

Inconclusive: 1 (Gimmy)

Cal, Wavern was completely destroyed during the battle on earth and all that happened was she returned to Vestroia, as a Spirit despite what happened. And there was no core there at all for her to rely on, plus she did this when she was powerless as she had already given up the Infinity Core. There is no reason why it can't be applied to Drago when all he's doing is splitting himself between his physical form and the perfect core. Not to mention, Wavern as a spirit literally lies in the Perfect Core itself so it would mean the same for Drago too.

@Rep sadly no because Clayf only ever used this ability during brawls, which are considered game mechanics. We accepted him using Atomic Brave like we claim we did because Bakugan are able to use these abilties on their own outside of brawls whenever they want so the same thing would be applied to Clayf.

@Rep I just rewatched the episode in which clayf uses atomic brave (ep29).

It is stated, quote: "Atomic brave is an ability that absorbs any additional power that you attempt to give to your bakugan in battle." - Clayf upon using atomic brave

This means that atomic brave can only intercept stat amping, it can neither negate nor steal any other ability the opponent has.

@Professor Kukui

If he's never used the ability in the way you described then it's major and undue extrapolation to assume that he does. Gaining strength proportional to one's opponents is a good enough description given its actual usage.

Dude, I don't know how to explain this better. I'd Wavern wound up as a ghost, then everything you're saying is moot. You're reasoninf is like saying since Grandpa Gohan as a spirit protected Annin, then the stronger Goku can revive from Annin, if he was once one with Annin. Lilith from Darkstalkers can resurrect from Morrigan. Lumas can't resurrect from stars and the like (at least not until a reset). If Drago separated his consciousness from the Perfect Core, then he shouldn't be able to automatically revive from it. Drago's not Non-Corporeal. Drago didn't even return to being the Perfect Core from what I've read. He just consistently uses his power.

@DaFritzi

Let me reiterate this question. Has Clayf actually used Atomic Brave to copy his opponent's techniques. For example, did he copy Gorem's signature attacks by using Atomic Brave?

It doesnt just steal stats, it steals the entire ability. Brawls only apply G-power because its game mechanics thats why Clayf in brawls only steals G-power and G-power in general is a game mechanic.

@ProfessorKukui

Please answer the question. Does he use the target's techniques after using Atomic Brave?

No, it was just the power being added to clayf.

There are no other showing of atomic brave besides this one in the entire series. And here it only intercepted stat amping and did nothing else. Game mechanic or not G-Power only measures the power of a bakugan. It was never stated that the ability as a whole was stolen or negated by clayf.

Back