• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs. Dragonoid (Bakugan)

And to be fair, for a Digimon Thread, this didnt turn out as bad as I thought it would be, with y'know, all the abiltiies facing each other, which is NLF and not NLF, etc.

(Im looking at you Digimon vs Seint Seiya).

Tho one thing is DEFINITELY for sure.

I'd reccomend everyone NOT to pit Bakugan against Seint Seiya. That will just make a pure blood seeking storm if it were to ever happen. Even I don't want that and I want to give as many opponents for Drago as I can whenever I can.

The real cal howard said:
Apologies for asking for proof, because that's one of Dragon's pet peeves. Can you message me on my wall for a paraphrasing (at least) of the situation of that?
Only when we get so derailed it isn't funny like all that Alphamon requesting for an Omegamon thread which was about a power Seiya didn't have.....But enough of that. This comment is also derailing. This is in line since this directly effects Drago.

So we have:

Alphamon: 3 (Me, Reppu and Dragont(Only I will be dubbed Dragon XD))

Drago: 1 (Kukui)

Inconclusive: 2 (Gimmy and Zhex)

Unknown: 2 (DaFritz and Cal....Hurry up and vote...)

Okay im back. Defeated the dishes xD

Im assuming that the issues regarding some of Drago's abilities are concluded now (if not thats perfectly fine and we can continue to discuss it)? If so then I wont readdress earlier points. Except for one but its not much.

Okay, some here is some new stuff that I believe some are either forgetting or havent been notified of:

-Regarding the sealing. Now, I concedeeded on defending this point as Rep said something about "Alphamon was able to seal Dexmon, who not only lacked a soul but was already inextricably fused with the fabric of the Digital World, with this attack in a single strike. I don't see being part of the Perfect Core being a problem.. But then I realized, this isnt Perfect Core Drago who is literally Vestroia (and debateably the human universe) itself. This is him in his physical body while his soul and consciousness comes from the Perfect Core, somewhere Alphamon has no way of knowing about. Since its a part of the core, for him to take Drago's soul, he'd need to literally take the whole core (a 2-C energy) and seal it away from the way it looks and sealing the core away won't stop Drago from returning to it and reviving. And since this is apparently the 5-B verisons (I think?), that should be impossible for Alphamon to do. Not to mention, Drago has sealing hax of his own that he could put use against Alphamon.

-Drago can use an ability that allows him to make clones of himself. And unlike something like Naruto, his clones don't get weaker. In fact, their AP gets doubled. So if Drago were to do this Alphamon would have to worry about 2 overpowered 5-Bs coming at him, who both can still use the same abilities. Also please correct me because I don't intend to downplay at all but can Alpha Inforce effect more than one target at once?

- We agreed that Drago cannot copy and nullify the Alpha Inforce but there is still the matter of him preventing it from activating or stealing it to make it his own. Assumimg Atomic Brave is no longer questionabe, once Drago uses this then all of Alphamons abilities (except his resistances, defensive hax like immortality) will activate for Drago, including his Alpha Inforce. Or if that isnt working, then Drago can use hax that can block or prevent it from activating for Alphamon.

-Would bouncing beings across Space and Time but not into actual realms count as Dimensional BFR? Because if not, then Drago could also just send Alphamon bouncing between Dimensions just like Code Eve can.

-It doesnt say anything about Alphamon being able to counter Fate Manipulation. So Drago could use the ability Doom Cube and try to have it land on an attribute similar to Alphamons (if he even has one....) to make him lose.

-From the revisions going to happen soon for Drago, there is a chance Drago is going to be getting Acasuality and possibly Casuality Manipulation due to what I found (have to discuss this with the others first) so if its accepted then attacking from different points in space-time will no longer kill Drago even if its his past self getting destroyed.

-Drago also has access to an ability called Mirror Window. It traps the opponent in a prison of mirrors and prevents them from activating their abiltiies. And if the opponent inside it actually tries to break free, they'll do damage to themselves. So Drago might be able to gain an advantage over Alphamon using this. However since Alphamon has summoning it might be completely useless as Mirror Window can be destroyed by anyone outside of it.

-People forget that Drago is also able to combine abiilties together like in the show. Aka Double/Triple Abilities. So if Drago does the right combo of haxes together this will be a huge pain.

-Since both are 5-B, and with the ridiculous amounts of Stat amping Drago has, couldnt he just destroy Alphamon? His regen is only High-Mid and if its coming from someone who has a very good chance of getting the advantage in power, then Alphamon might not be able to save himself unless he uses Alpha-Inforce which may likely no longer be an issue because of reasons above. Not to mention, since Alpha-Inforce comes from all directions, what if Drago just puts a barrier up or becomes intangible? He even has a barrier that, for defensive purposes, can erase attacks completely just by coming in contact with the barrier.

1) No because Drago's soul is still in the body he is in. All that's left behind in the core is his power. Heck, if we want to pushy it he could follow Drago's essence and arrive at the core and seal it just like he did Dexmon since if you're gonna use at 2-C core as defense I will use a full power Alphamon in which is 2-A.

2) Yes as Alpha Inforce attacks an infinite amount of places in space-time. Clones will do nothing.

3) Again no he cannot prevent it. He cannot prevent something he knows nothing about and will not prevent something he knows nothing about. And Atomic Brave has never copied hax like Alpha Inforce. So that is a no.

4) Having Acausality doesn't stop Alpha Inforce from damaging you. Heck, Alphamon can still seal him away just like he did Dexmon.

5) What abilities have Mirror Wall stopped. Also Alphamon could just go back to the Digital World and come back.

6) That's because it is completely irrelevant. We don't know what said abilities will create. We cannot assume it will create some OP ability when it likely won't.

7) This is pure assumption here and you still do not understand what Alpha Inforce does.

-Stat Amping will reset along with all of Drago's techniques with Alpha Inforce.

-Drago's Barrier will be gone with Alpha Inforce

-Alpha Inforce activates against Alphamon's will. So the fight will reset no matter what.

-Drago does not have Causality Manipulation or Acausality at all and honestly has never been implied to have such abilities. So he is not safe.

-Alpha Inforce attacks from all directions in all of space-time.

-BFR will not effect Alphamon at all.

Also enough with the long paragraphs. They are a pain to read. Space your stuff out.

1) First of all, does Lumino Dragonoid have access to the Perfect Core? I find it to be a double standard when you're constantly bringing a 2-C power source into a 5-B fight when Alphamon apparently isn't allowed to do the same.

2) Clones are nice and all, but they're still getting struck an infinite number of times. Infinity/# number of targets is still infinity. The Alpha InForce takes a literal instant to activate.

3) Yggdrasil, Dexmon, and Zeed were unable to BFR Alphamon despite being the master of time and space, the digital world itself, and a multiversal threat that tears apart reality, space, time, and continuity just by existing. Don't think Drago is putting a dent in that.

4) Magnamo, who is literally wearing the power of miracles, backed down in the face of Alphamon's power. That should be reason enough.

5) I'm still not sold on ability sealing/stealing. Especially when Alphamon can warp causality to make it as if things didn't happen.

6) Not relevant until the revisions actually go in.

7) Again, how in-character is it for Drago to resort to this move?

8) Alphamon resets the battle and slams Drago before he gets to do anything.

1.) No because his soul and consciousness as address above is coming from the core which his physical form is linked to. If his soul is coming from the core then the whole core would have to be sealed which won't do anything. It wasnt about bringing in 2-C power in this (at least wasnt attempting to). And what stops Drago from sealing Alphamon himself?

3.) Im actually going to ask. When has that weakness ever been a factor in Bakugan? Because there are multiple occurences of a Bakugan being able to block or prevent abiltiies without the opponent ever even activating them to be seen. Also Atomic Brave doesnt copy hax, it steals it. Whenever the opponent tries to activate an ability, it will apply to the opponent for them to use back on them. So its not copying at all.

4.) Both are 5-B and Drago has a large number of ways of gaining AP advantage so it shouldnt harm him, especially when he can just put up a barrier to erase the attacks or use something like Shadow Split and transform into a literal image to have it phase through him. Also I never said Acasuality will prevent it from harming him I said it will prevent him from dying if his past self gets elimintated.

5.) Mirror Window stops all of a Bakugans abilities from being activated so that would include Bakugan with hax like the ones listed above. But Alphamon could still counter this via summoning anyways.

6.) It doesnt create new abiities it just combines them and their effects into one. Basically, instead of one new ability its 2 or 3 of them being simuntaneously used.

7.) It attacks an infinite amount of times from all points in space and time, such as timelines and all realms. Attacking from a different point in time like the past wont do anything (if he gets acasuality) and if its just 5-B power from all directions then its not going to kill Drago who can become stronger than that or revive.

Acasuality and Casuality Manipulation would come from other beings, not Drago and there are multiple examples that prove or imply it. Also, even if the battle restarts why couldnt Drago just reactivate the abilties after they are reset?

1) Again, does this apply to Lumino Dragonoid? I highly doubt that he would have ever been really threatened if he could use this ability handily. In addition, Alphamon purged Dexmon when he had already become the Digital World. I don't think the Perfect Core will be a problem.

2) If you can bring up a scan of Drago blocking an infinite number of attacks coming at him in a literal instant, I'll concede.

3) Alphamon can strike the intangible, as he cut Dexmon's body to pieces despite the fact that he lacks any physical form. Even if Drago gets an AP Advantage, he still has to deal with the fact that he'll be cut to pieces before he can properly analyze what's going on and use an appropriate attack.

4) How likely is Drago to use all of these attacks you've mentioned? From where I left off on the series several years ago (New Vestroia), I don't ever recall him using the attacks of another Bakugan readily. Besides, if Mirror Window is something to smash open, Alphamon can still regenerate from being shattered to pieces in an instant.

5) How often does he do this?

6) Drago doesn't have Acausality on his profile, so it's a moot point until it's included.

7) Because it would be the beginning of the battle again for Drago, he has no idea what Alphamon is capable of, and Alphamon knows exactly what Drago is capable of after the battle resets.

1) No his power is separated from the core. Watch the first episode of New Vestroia again. His power was left behind not his soul. And what's stopping him? What's stopping Alphamon from doing the same when he has more options?

3) Drago has never negated anything on the level of Alpha Inforce. This point is mute so drop it.

4) He doesn't have acausality so this point is mute. AP advantage means nothing here. Alpha Inforce RESETS the ENTIRE fight. EVERYTHING Drago has done would be RESET. I am getting tired of explaining this point over an over again.

5) Never stopped anything on the level of Alpha Inforce.... Point is mute.

6) That is nothing special to any character. Using 2-3 different abilities is nothing new to Alphamon. Who I might add has thousands of years of experience over Drago? Nothing Drago does is anything new when Jesmon completely nullifies EVERYTHING that comes his way. Yet Alphamon is still above him. Drago's nullification pales in comparison to Jesmon's.

7) Again it still does damage. It still restores Alphamon's power. It is still very powerful here. You can't revive if you are erased via Causality Manipulation. Drago is not acausual and thus this point is mute.

8) Good lord Kukui I like you man but you aren't paying attention. Alpha Inforce not only RESETS the fight but allows Alphamon to STRIKE an infinite amount of points in space-time BEFORE the reset finishes. Drago would NEVER get a chance to do anything. And who are these Bakugan with these said causality abilities?

1.) Yes as all forms of Drago wit the exception of Base, Delta, Ultimate and Likely Infinity Drago are linked to the Perfect Core at all times. So in this battle, Lumino Drago has the core applied to him. He just isnt allowed to draw power from it or else it wouldnt be fair. Basically, he can only use it for Regen and nothing more.

2.) He can't counter infinite attacks but both are equal in AP and he has much better regen so he shouldnt need to counter it.

3.) Would we consider an "image" non-corpeal? Im not saying it wouldnt work because Ik Alphamon can hit intangibles but has he ever hit something thats like this? And so what if he gets cut to pieces? His level of regen will easily counter that and its already been established above that Alphamon has no way of killing someone with Low-Godly Regen.

4.) He is very likely. As I brought up before, Drago has shown that he is willing to use anything he needs to do in order to defeat his enemies, even agreeing to using Battle Gear, Weapons, Mechanical Bakugan and stuff like that despite hating them completely. He even agreed to giving up his power of the core by using a weaker body if it meant he could fight to defend the bakugan. Its CIS/PIS that prevents Drago and Dan from using the abilities because if they did, it would be literally impossible for them to brawl against someone when they would fodderize them in an instant. And yes Alphamon would be able to destroy it but he'd need someone to destroy it from the outside to save him, thats why I said if he uses summoning this ability will be useless.

5.) Mirror Window is an old ability from the New Vestroia arc so while he would have it for having all Bakugan abiltiies its something not brought up alot since, well, its an old ability. If that answers your question hopefully?

6.) Fair enough I guess.

7.) Right but if it restarts then wouldnt Drago start again with the same ability he first started out as? I know the battle will get restarted but Drago also won't just remain still. He'd do what he does at the beginning of the battle.

Sorry Dragon, didnt see you replied. I thought only Rep did....

But don't worry, you won't need to reply. I won't comment on this thread anymore as i've dragged it out for too long as it is and its bothering you guys so I won't continue this anymore.

Sorry for the trouble everyone, i'll see you later.

It will depend. If Drago gets to 2-C, it might be a stomp because I remember my Arceus vs the Royal Knights thread was closed because he was 2-C compared to their Low 2-C.

Back