• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon Ouryuken vs Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

- Both are HIGH 2 A

- All Alphamon And Imperial Dramon PM Resources and Tricks avaliable

- Speed not equalized

1e9513374af8c8119ccf08ae0190a5f6f9d432d1 hq
Alphamon Ouryuke

Alphamon Ouryuken:0

41498404 273569506616992 2393493270114809761 n
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode:0 inconclusive:0

Draw:1(DodoBizzareAdventure)

This is quite a interesting match-up.

Both digimon are in fact an antithesis toward each other among their rank in Royal Knight Squad ( If IMP is considered as Royal Knight or Ex-Royal Knight. )

Let's state some antithesis point I mentioned above:

1. Alphamon Ouryuken is a Royal Knight Digimon whose weapon is composed of Royal Dragon Digimon ( Ouryumon can be roughly translated as Imperialdramon in english ), and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is a Royal Dragon Digimon whose weapon is composed of Royal Knight Digimon ( Omnimon/Omegamon ).

2. Due to above, it's safe to say that these 2 are the strongest wielder of their own Inforce ability. Alpha InForce for Alphamon Ouryuken, Omega InForce For Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

3. Colour-wise, nuff said.

4. Position and rank wise, Founder ( IMP is rumoured to the one who assembled the RK during or after digital world crisis ), Controller ( Alphamon is stated to control, help, even fight the RK during digital world crisis if the said RK are entered a strong civil war).

Okay enough of my rambling here, here's my analysis toward this fight:

1. Given all member of RK are capable to fight each other equally in a fight, it's safe to assume that RK are somewhat hax resistance toward their peer haxed ability (Jesmon, Gallantmon/Dukemon, Magnamon.), so when it comes down to fight, the one with high raw combat power will have a higher advantage in a fight.

2. Alpha Inforce vs Omega Inforce are basically synonym comparison of Immovable Object ( All attack can't reach the Omega InForce User ) vs Unstoppable Force ( All attack can't dodge from Alpha InForce User).

So the conclusion is the match will likely end up a Draw. But if I m forced to take a side, I will lean on IPM to win the fight.

Back