• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is scan for Alovenas profile, here is link to raw for it
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2211cx/

White Room
The White Room is equivalent to outerversal, its outside of dimension itself, there is no Concepts, size, limit,etc inside it and its the source of everything.

þºüÒü«ÕÅÀõ╗ñÒü¿Õà▒Òü½õ║îÒüñÒü«ÚèÇÒü«þƒóÒüîÚúøþ┐öÒüùÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéƵûçÕ¡ùÚÇÜÒéèÒü½Þ▓½ÒüäÒüƒÒÇéµ¼íÕàâÒü«ÕúüÒéÆþá┤ÕúèÒüùÒÇüþ®║ÚûôÒü½þ®┤ÒüîÚûïÒüÅÒÇé
ÒüØÒü«Õ¥îÒéÆÞ┐¢ÒüúÒüªÚúøþ┐öÒÇéõ©ëõ║║ÒüîÕà▒Òü½þ®┤ÒüïÒéëÚúøÒü│Õç║ÒüùÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÞä▒ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

"Along with my order, two silver arrow flew and literally penetrated the universe, destroy the dimensional wall, opening a hole in space. after that we flying towards it, Three people jump out of the hole together and leave the universe."

~Chapter 184

þÁéµÑÁþé╣ÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«ÕñûÕü┤Òü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒéÆÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»ÒüØÒüåÕÉìõ╗ÿÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒüôÒü»Õà¿ÒüªÒü«þÁéÒéÅÒéèÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÕºïÒü¥ÒéèÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒüáÒÇéÒüéÒéèÒü¿ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïõ©ûþòîÒÇüÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïµÖéÚûôÞ╗©ÒüîÒüôÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒü¿þ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿Òü»ÒüäÒéÅÒü░õ©ÇÒüñÒü«ÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òü«õ©¡Òü½ÕàÑÒéîÒéëÒéîÒüƒõ©ÇÒüñÒü«Òé¢ÒâòÒâêÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒüØÒü«õ©¡Òü½Òü»ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«Òé╗Òâ╝ÒâûÒâçÒâ╝Òé┐ÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ©ÇÒüñõ©ÇÒüñÒüîõ©ªÞíîõ©ûþòîÒéÆÕ¢óµêÉÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÚúøÒü│Õç║ÒüùÒüƒÕàêÒü½Òü»µø┤Òü½µò░ÕñÜÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒé¢ÒâòÒâêÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéëÒéÆþ║ÅÒéüÒéïÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒüáÒüîÒüØÒü«ÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒü«ÕñûÒéÆÞªïÒéîÒü░µø┤Òü½ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«ÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òü«ÕñûÒü½Õç║ÒüªÒü┐ÒéîÒü░ÒüØÒüôÒü½Òü»ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«ÒÇüÕÉîÒüÿÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òüîõ©ªÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿Òü»õ¥ïÒüêÒéîÒü░ÒüØÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒüØÒéîÒéëÕà¿ÒüªÒüîÚøåÒüåÒü«ÒüîÒüôÒü«þÑ×Òü«þ®║ÚûôÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞ¬░Òééþ½ïÒüíÕàÑÒéïõ║ïÒü«Õç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüäÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü«Òü┐Òü«õ©ûþòî……Òü«Òü»ÒüÜÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÞªûþòîÒü½Õ║âÒüîÒéïÒü«Òü»Òü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþÂÜÒüÅþÖ¢õ©ÇÞë▓Òü«õ©ûþòîÒÇé

Òü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºþÂÜÒüÅÒÇüÒü¬Òü®Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÞ¿ÇÞæëÒü½µäÅÕæ│Òü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþÂÜÒüÅÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒü«Òüîþ¡öÒüêÒüáÒÇé

"The Ultimate End Point", so Alovenas calls this place that exist outside the universe, This place is the end of everything , the place of origin.

Every world and every time axis are connected to this place , the universe is like a piece software in a single computer, Inside it there are many saved data , each data forms parallel worlds, If you "jump" out of the universe there are many more software, and there is folder to collect them together.

However, if you look ouside the folder there are many more folder, and if you go outside the computer there are many more similar computers that lined up, the universe is like that. And all of that is gathered inside this divine space, it was supposed to be the world of Alovenas that no one can enter, a purely white world that extends endlessly, there is no meaning how far it last, because it will last forever."

ÒÇÇÒâƒÒé║Òé¼Òâ½Òé║Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒü«Òü»ÒüäÒéÅÒü░ÒÇüÒüôÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ©¡Òü«õ©ÇÒüñÒÇéÒüØÒü«õ©¡Òü½µø┤Òü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïµò░ÕñÜÒü«ÕñºÚèǵ▓│ÕøúÒü«õ©¡Òü«õ©ÇÒüñÒü«Úèǵ▓│Òü«õ©¡Òü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïµüƵÿƒÕ£ÅÒü«õ©¡Òü½Òü▓ÒüúÒüØÒéèÒü¿µü»ÒüÑÒüäÒüªÒüäÒüƒÕ░ÅÒüòÒü¬Õ░ÅÒüòÒü¬õ©ûþòîÒüºÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

"Midgard is one of the infinite existing universes, a small, tiny world breathed in by stars, galaxies and galactic clusters."

ÒÇÇÒüôÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒü½ÕñºÒüìÒüòÒü¿ÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒü»Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüøÒüÜÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒµÖéþé╣ÒüºÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ÚüöÒü»ÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü¿Õ»¥þ¡ëÒü«Úûóõ┐éÒüáÒÇé

"in this space there is no concept of size, but other people maybe can't have the same size as Alovenas when they transcends the universe"

~Chapter 185

ÒÇǵªéÕ┐ÁÒééÒÇüµæéþÉåÒééµ│òÕëçÒééÒÇüÚÖÉþòîÒüÖÒéëÒééÒÇéÒüØÒü«Õà¿ÒüªÒüîþÑ×ÒüîÕëÁÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░þÑ×Òü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒü½ÒüèÒüäÒüªÒüØÒéôÒü¬ÒééÒü«Òü»þäíÒüäÒÇéÞç¬ÕêåÚüöÒüºÕïصëïÒü½ÕëÁÒéïÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

"Concepts, providence, law, even the limitations themselves, all of that is created by God. These things are not exist in Divine Realm. You can only create it yourselves. "

~Chapter 187

Higher dimension
Shockwaves from the Clash between Alovenas and Ruphas destroyed uncountably infinite number of Dimension

ÞíØþ¬ü――õ©ÇÒüñÒü«µ¼íÕàâÒüîÕåàÕîàÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéäõ©ªÞíîõ©ûþòîÒüöÒü¿µÂêÒüùÚúøÒüÂÒÇé

ÞíØþ¬ü――þäíÚÖÉÒü½þ¡ëÒüùÒüäµò░Òü«µ¼íÕàâÒüîÕ»äÒéèÚøåÒü¥Òéïõ║ïÒüºÕç║µØÑÒéïõ©èõ¢ìµ¼íÕàâÒüîÒü¥ÒéïÒüºÞÇÉÒüêÒüìÒéîÒüÜÒü½ÕÉ╣ÒüäÒüªÚúøÒüÂÒÇé

ÞíØþ¬ü――µò░ÕñÜÒü«õ©èõ¢ìµ¼íÕàâÒéÆÕåàÕîàÒüÖÒéïÞÂàõ©èõ¢ìµ¼íÕàâÒüÖÒéëÒééÒüîÒü¥ÒéïÒüºÞ®▒Òü½Òü¬ÒéëÒüÜÒü½þáòÒüæµòúÒéïÒÇé

ÒüáÒüîÒü¥ÒüáÒüáÒÇéÒü¥ÒüáÞÂ│ÒéèÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüôÒéôÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¥ÒüáÕ▒èÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéþø«Òü«ÕëìÒü«þø©µëïÒü»ÒâöÒâ│ÒâöÒâ│ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕà¿ÒüÅÒâÇÒâíÒâ╝Òé©ÒüÖÒéëÕÅùÒüæÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüáÒüïÒéëÒééÒüúÒü¿õ©èÒü©ÒÇüÒééÒüúÒü¿Ú½ÿÒü┐Òü©ÒÇüµ×£ÒüªÒü«ÕàêÒü«ÒüØÒü«ÕàêÒü©´╝ü

Clash -- Every universes and every parallel worlds within a single Dimension disappears

Clash-- An Infinite number of dimension that has been gathered together and formed the Higher dimension can't withstand it and explode.

Clash-- even Super Higher dimension which contain these higher dimension its very vulnerable in front of this force and break apart,

But not yet, this is not enough, with this i can't reach her, My enemy is still standing before me, and haven't received any damage at all. So go further, go higher, go beyond that!

~Chapter 187.

Transcendence
Alovenas transcendence is infinite^infinite, and even still goes beyond that and reach the state where there no Superitority and Inferiority.

ÒÇîþäíÚÖÉÚǃ´╝ƒ Òü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®ÕçäÒüäÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüÖÒÇé『þäíÚÖÉÚǃÒüÖÒéëþºüÒü«ÕëìÒüºÒü»´╝æÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒüÜÒÇüþºüÒü»ÒüØÒü«þÖ¥ÕÇìÒü»ÚǃÒüä』Òü¿ÒÇé

þäíÚÖÉÒü«µö╗µÆâÕèøÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒüôÒüåÞ¿ÇÒüäÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé『ÒüØÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒüÖÒéë´╝æÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒü¬Òüäµø┤Òü¬ÒéïþäíÚÖÉÒüîÒüéÒéï』Òü¿ÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒü░µø┤Òü½ÒüØÒü«õ©èÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé

þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕìâÕÇìÒü«ÚǃÕ║ªÒüºµø┤Òü½þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé

"Infinite Speed? i see, its indeed Amazing, Then lets me asnwer it, "Even Infinite speed is just 1 before me, and I'm 100 times faster than that", let's say you have infinite power, "that inifinity is just 1 of the more infinity", let's say that you transcends that then there is even more, if you continues to be infinitely stronger than that, then let's become indefinitely stronger at thousands times faster."

ÒÇÇÒüôÒüôÒü»µùóÒü½þÑ×Òü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░Õç║µØÑÒéïÒüòÒÇüõ¢òÒüºÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü«Òé╣ÒâåÒâ╝Òé┐Òé╣Òüîõ©Çþ×¼Òüº『∞』Òü©Òü¿ÕêçÒéèµø┐ÒéÅÒéèÒÇüµø┤Òü½ÒüØÒü«∞Òü«µûçÕ¡ùÒüîÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÞí¿þñ║ÒüòÒéîþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇþäíÚÖÉÒü«þäíÚÖÉõ╣ùÒÇéÒüôÒüåÒü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÒüƒÒüáÒü«ÞàòÕèøÒüºÕà¿ÒüªÒüîþëçõ╗ÿÒüäÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇéÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºµÑÁÕñºÕ«çÕ«ÖÒüîÕíÁÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªµÂêÒüêÕñ▒ÒüøÒéïÒÇé

"This is God's Territority so anything is possible.

in an instant, Ruphas stats become "∞" and "∞" characters continues to be displayed at any level, Infinite^infinite, with this anything can be cleared up easily, even by merely existing, Ultimate Universe disappear like dust"

~Chapter 186

ÒÇǵî»ÒéïÒüåÕèøÒü»õ║ÆÒüäÒü½þäíÚÖÉÒÇéþø©µëïÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒéÆÕÀ▒Òü«þäíÚÖÉÒüºõ©èÕø×ÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéƵø┤Òü½ÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒÇéÒÇÇÒâôÒââÒé░ÒâÉÒâ│ÒüáÒü«ÒâôÒââÒé░Òé»Òâ®Òâ│ÒâüÒüáÒü«ÒÇüÒüØÒéôÒü¬Õ░ÅÒüòÒüäµö╗µÆâÒü»µ£Çµù®õ¢┐ÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéµäÅÕæ│ÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒÇǵèÇÒü½ÕÉìÕëìÒü¬Òü®ÞªüÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþ┤öÕîûÒüòÒüøÒüƒÕèøÒüáÒüæÒéÆÒüÂÒüñÒüæÕÉêÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇÇþºüÒü»Õ╝ÀÒüäÒÇüþºüÒü«µû╣ÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüäÒÇüÒü¬ÒéëÒü░þºüÒü»ÒééÒüúÒü¿Õ╝ÀÒüäÒÇéÒÇÇ

Òâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ÒüîÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÚǃÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèþÂÜÒüæÒÇüÚǃÒüòÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒüîÕàëÚǃÒüºõ╣ùÕÇìÒüùþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÚÜøÚÖÉÒü¬ÒüÅõ©èµÿçÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»ÒüØÒéîÒéÆÚüÑÒüïþ¢«ÒüìÕÄ╗ÒéèÒü½ÒüùÒüƒÚǃÕ║ªÒüºÕèáÚǃÒüùÒÇüÒüáÒüîµ¼íÒü«þ×¼ÚûôÒü½Òü»Òâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ÒüîÕÉîÒüÿõ║ïÒéÆÒéäÒéèÞ┐öÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒÇÇÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òüîõ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒü«ÕèøÒüºµ«┤ÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»õ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒü½õ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒéÆõ╣ùÒüÿÒüƒÕèøÒüºµ«┤ÒéèÒÇüÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü»µø┤Òü½ÒüØÒüôÒü½Òü¥Òüƒõ╣ùÒüÿÒüªµ«┤ÒéèÞ┐öÒüÖÒÇéÒÇÇÒüèÕëìÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒü¬Òü®þºüÒü«ÕëìÒüºÒü»´╝æÒü½Òééµ║ÇÒüƒÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéîÒü░ÒÇüõ╗èÕ║ªÒü»þø©µëïÒüîÒüØÒü«õ©èÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü©þ½ïÒüñÒÇéÒÇÇõ║ÆÒüäÒü½þø©µëïÒéÆÞ©ÅÒü┐ÕÅ░Òü½ÒüùÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒü«µ£ÇÕ╝ÀÞ¿¡Õ«ÜÒéƵè╝ÒüùÚÇÜÒüØÒüåÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÒÇÇÒüôÒü«µö╗Úÿ▓ÒüºÒü®ÒéîÒüáÒüæõ©èÒü«õ¢ìÚÜÄÒü©ÚüöÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüïÒü¬Òü®õ║îõ║║Õà▒ÞÇâÒüêÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

"Each attack power is infinite, Surpass your opponent's infinity with your infinity and transcends that. Big Bang, Big crunch, such weak attacks is completely meaningless, this skill doesnt need a name, but this power that has been refined as much as possible clash with each other.

"I'm Stronger, i'm stronger than that, and more stronger."

Ruphas keeps getting faster as the Speed itself continues to multipliy at the speed of light, and keep increasing indefinitely. However, Alovenas move at the speed that left it far behind but the next moment Ruphas did the same thing. If Ruphas has Incomprehensible power, Alovenas beats it with Multiplied Incomprehensible power, and Ruphas beats it again. If your infinity is one less than mine, then your opponents will stand in the world above. Use your opponent as stepping stone and create your strongest settings. Don't even think about how high you have reached in this fight"

~Chapter 187

õ©ÇÞªïõ║ÆÞºÆÒü«µêªÒüä……ÕɪÒÇüÕ«ƒÚÜøÒü½õ║ÆÞºÆÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒÇéõ©íÞÇàÒüîÕà▒Òü½þø©µëïÒü½ÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒüª『þºüÒü«µû╣ÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüä』ÒéÆþ╣░ÒéèÞ┐öÒüÖõ╗Ñõ©èÒÇüÒüØÒüôÒü½Õä¬ÕèúÒü»þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéõ©íÞÇàÒüîÒüôÒü«õ©èÒü¬Òüä『µ£ÇÕ╝À』Òü½ÚüöÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒõ╗èÒÇüÒüØÒü«µêªÒüäÒü»õ║ÆÞºÆõ╗ÑÕñûµ£ëÒéèÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Õ¡Éõ¥øÒüºÒééÕêåÒüïÒéïþ░íÕìÿÒü¬µû╣þ¿ïÕ╝ÅÒÇéþäíÚÖÉVSþäíÚÖÉÒüºÒü»Òü®ÒüíÒéëÒüîõ©èÒüïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþ¡öÒüêÒü¬Òü®Õç║ÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

At the first glance, the battle looks equal , no it is really equal, as long as they both repeat "I'm Stronger" there is no superitority nor inferiority, Now both has reached nothing more than the "Strongest" state , thus the battle can only be equal. A simple eqution that even children can understand, Infinity vs Infinity so there is no answer which one is superior.

~Chapter 188

Alovenas Tier
So i propose her rating should be "1-A will eventually become High 1-A" .

if i can translate it why i need to wait? i mean the Fantl will not change anything since i focused to translate the feats.

It's not always necesary to wait until it is translated if someone can translate it, it won't change the dialogue.

It seems fine to me, but you need to look for staff input.

translation note

µÑÁÕñºÕ«çÕ«Ö : 10^10 /maximal/extremely large macrocosm

so i translate it as "Ultimate Universe"

In here Ultimate universe is an extremely vast universe that even a normal universe is just a single cell in this universe

Õ»¥þ¡ëÒü«Úûóõ┐é : Equal Relation/ same level.

since this line talking about concept of size which is not exist in white room, "has the same size" is more fit in this context and easier to understand.

õ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼ : 10^(7x2^122)/Incomprehensible

let me tell you this frist´╝îyou have not understand what is µÑÁÕñºÕ«çÕ«Ö

ÒÇÇÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣ÒüîþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüÖÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒÕ«çÕ«Ö……ÒéƵø┤Òü½ÞÂàÒüêÒüƒÕ«çÕ«ÖÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒüîþ┤░Þâ×Òü«õ©ÇÒüñÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒüÜÒÇüµø┤Òü½ÒüØÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒüîþ┤░Þâ×Òü«õ©ÇÒüñÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒüÜ……ÒüØÒéôÒü¬þ£®µÜêÒüîÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüäÒüØÒüåÒü¬õ║ïÒéÆþÖ¥Õ║ªÒü»þ╣░ÒéèÞ┐öÒüùÒüƒµ×£ÒüªÒü«ÒüØÒéîÒéÆõ╗«Òü½µÑÁÕñºÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿ÒüºÒééÕÉìõ╗ÿÒüæÒéêÒüå

this mean there is a universe´╝îand there is a bigger universe ´╝îin this bigger universe´╝îthe former universe is a cellÒÇéand there is a even bigger universe´╝îthe former bigger universe is just a cell in this verse´╝îand do this one hundred times´╝îthen you get µÑÁÕñºÕ«çÕ«Ö

Well, I'm not the expert on Outerversal tiering; that's something Ultima Reality is good at. I'm also not a translator, and I kind of have Google translate translating some of the pages; which we all know Google translate sucks so if context is missing from my end; that probably could be why .

Anyway, existing outside the Universe isn't quite a qualification for Outerverse. And, I do see justifications for an infinite number of universes; which would be 2-A at least. And I do see characters perceiving universes as data stored in universes; which could ultimately lead to some characters being Low 1-C. But I don't see where the context describes the "Dimensions" as being planes of higher infinity. I personally see Dimension being used as a synonym for parallel universes. But the translations I'm directly reading could be wrong however.

I mean every outerversal is exist outside of the universe but sure existed outside universe isnt necessary outerversal, but keep in mind concepts, Dimension, limits, etc and everything Gods create including Super higher dimension don't exist in White room

Dimension here isnt refers to parallel world as you can see above "every universe (uchu) and every parallel worlds(sekai) whithin a single Dimension(jigen) disappears"

And it needed infinite number of Dimension to form higher dimension and super higher dimension contain these higher dimension, im pretty sure there are infinite difference between higher dimension and lower.

i think many people dont understand the full context of these scans´╝îyou read and translate it´╝îyou know what happend´╝îbut people dont understand´╝îyou can maybe call some staff who can read Japanese to comment here´╝îgive them all context´╝îmaybe this is a better idea to you

good luck

Wasn't sure about existing above all abstract concepts being enough to qualify as 1-A; Xenosaga has similar statements, and Wave Existence isn't 1-A or higher.

I think, the Explanation in the OP is enough, even without full context, since i bring different scan but each scan connected to each other, well the Outerversal thing only happen in like 7 chapters

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Wasn't sure about existing above all abstract concepts being enough to qualify as 1-A; Xenosaga has similar statements, and Wave Existence isn't 1-A or higher.
Its resides outside the concepts of dimension as a whole as you can see above their clash make an uncountably infinite number of Dimension destroyed.

I trust Medeus' sense of judgement, but it would be useful to ask Ultima Reality, Sera EX, and Kepekley23 to comment here as well.

So what about this?

"Clash -- Every universes and every parallel worlds within a single Dimension disappears

Clash-- An Infinite number of dimension that has been gathered together and formed the Higher dimension can't withstand it and explode.

Clash-- even Super Higher dimension which contain these higher dimension its very vulnerable in front of this force and break apart,

But not yet, this is not enough, with this i can't reach her, My enemy is still standing before me, and haven't received any damage at all. So go further, go higher, go beyond that!"

@GLHF22

Aight, I'll try to do my best here.

1- White Room part :

I do not know if there is infinite data in each software, so I'll assume there is just a "really big" number of data in a software. A software is hence 2-B. If they were mentioned elsewhere to be infinite, it gets a 2-A one (and higher than baseline, since it would contain 2-A stuff). I don't know if the "perceiving universes as Data" would allow for a higher tier here.

If the universes mentioned here "Midgard is one of the infinite existing universes, a small, tiny world breathed in by stars, galaxies and galactic clusters." are the same as the universes used in the computer analogy, which I guess would be the case since same chapter, then the folder gets a 2-A. If the softwares themselves are 2-A, this would probably be a higher tier of 2-A. With the right context, it could get Low 1-C (5-D).

I believe the compute/folder comparison is more than enough as "perspective", so the computer could be counted as a "higher layer", and hence at least Low 1-C (5-D) would be its tier imo.

As for the white space outside, it seems there's a qualitative change there (with all the concept and stuff), so I guess that going by the previous tiers, it would be Low 1-C (6-D) at the very least. If not, then it is a higher level of 5-D.

If the data/software and the software/folder difference can be counted as a higher layer, then software would be 2-A, folder would be Low 1-C (5-D), computer would be be Low 1-C (6-D) and the white space 1-C (7-D).

I'm not sure if the whole ""in this space there is no concept of size" can get you to tier 1-A, but the above is supposing it does not.

2- Higher Dimensions :

The first clash is at 2-A.

The second is at least a higher degree of 2-A, but if the dimension is indeed a higher one in the vsbw sense, then that clash is Low 1-C level. I guess "At least 2-A, likely/possibly Low 1-C (5D)" for this one.

Same reasoning for the third one, "At least 2-A, likely/possibly Low 1-C (6D)".

And if the "she has to go further and further beyond" stuff imply destroying a Super-Super Dimension formed of infinite Super Dimensions, then a Hyper Dimension formed of infinite Super-Super ones, etc etc.....then by the same reasoning, if that is indeed done, and as I do not know if she can do that endlessly it gets a "At least 2-A, likely/possibly 1-C, likely/possibly far higher." And since they seem to that casually, with the ennemy not even being wounded, assuming she can destroy 5 or more "higher" dimensions, a High 1-C or a 1-B wouldn't be that far-fetched imo.

Tho tbh imo we can probably assume they are indeed higher-D/layers stuff, but well that's me playing safe I guess. So the "at least" is there.

Also, that's not uncountably infinite. Infinite*infinite*infinite...infinitely is not uncountable infinity. Same thing for infinity^infinity^infinity endlessly.

3- Transcendence :

As said above, infinity*infinity*infinity*infinity.... or infinity^infinity^infinity.... is sadly not uncountable infinity, and hence not a higher tier.

Maybe something can be done with this : "Each attack power is infinite, Surpass your opponent's infinity with your infinity and transcends that.", and as fiction and authors generally don't really know the countable and uncountable stuff, maybe with some context the author actually means a higher layer with that. And if that's the case, that could easily get you a 1-B (because growing endless in layers is actually just really higher 1-B, and would never reach Infinite-D, High 1-B).

If not, then sorry but this wouldn't help much. If, say, for exemple they were 2-A here, all of that would simply make them really high into 2-A, but it would never reach Low 1-C.

Tho I personally think with that transcendence statement, while the context involved there make it kinda sketchy, I'd say it's a "Possibly 1-B"..? If that gets approved as higher layers, that's definitely 1-B ^^.

Conclusion :

The 1-A rating really relies on the white space. I fear that if it dosen't get accepted as such, the 1-A is impossible with only this. And you must know that even if it got accepted as 1-A, and if the whole transcendence stuff is accepted as such, this would either reach 1-A+, or be really high in 1-A. This would be Aleph-omega at best and below, but not Teta.

I for one, would require some context on said white space, for I believe with only this it's not 1-A :/. I could be wrong tho. The "no concept" and "no size" is here has some potential I suppose.

-If the white space gets accepted as 1-A and the transcendence part as well :

Really high into 1-A (as they grow continuously). Maybe a possible 1-A+ with the right context. 1-A+ is basically the High 1-B of outerversal, so from the explanation in the Third Part you can probably understand why ^^.

-If the white space doesn't get accepted as 1-A :

So in the First Part, the Tier this would get would be Low 1-C (6-D) at the very least.

If the Second Part gets accepted as higher layers/Higher-D, then 1-C. At least, as we can probably go higher with the last quote there. If not, then still Low 1-C.

If the Third Part's infinity and transcendence stuff gets accepted, then this could be 1-B. If not, then it is still Low 1-C (just reaaaaally high in it).

I think I covered up everything? I apologize if I seemed to misunderstand something, as I'm not well-versed in the verse and you could have simply forgot some context.

Hope I helped, have a nice day.

PS : is this Last Boss?

If you could expand on the "planes of existence" and "hierarchy of super-dimensional planes" here though :
Last Boss 1

Last Boss 2

It would help you a lot, me thinks.

1. and 2

White Room adn Higher Dimension

"Along with my order, two silver arrow flew and literally penetrated the universe, destroy the dimensional wall, opening a hole in space. after that we flying towards it, Three people jump out of the hole together and leave the universe."

As you can see above White Room is not only outside Universe but beyond Dimension as well as its needed to broke the dimensional wall to enter it.

How many dimension there?

"Clash -- Every universes and every parallel worlds within a single Dimension disappears

But not yet, this is not enough, with this i can't reach her, My enemy is still standing before me, and haven't received any damage at all. So go further, go higher, go beyond that!"

yeah, its infinite and you need an Infinite number of lower dimension to formed a higher dimension and then even Super Higher Dimension is described contain these higher dimension and of course these dimension doesnt exist in white room

"Concepts, providence, law, even the limitations themselves, all of that is created by God. These things are not exist in Divine Realm. You can only create it yourselves. "

"in this space there is no concept of size, but other people maybe can't have the same size as Alovenas when they transcends the universe"

"The Ultimate End Point", so Alovenas calls this place that exist outside the universe, This place is the end of everything , the place of origin. "

"it was supposed to be the world of Alovenas that no one can enter, a purely white world that extends endlessly."

3.Transcendence

"Infinite Speed? i see, its indeed Amazing, Then lets me asnwer it, "Even Infinite speed is just 1 before me, and I'm 100 times faster than that", let's say you have infinite power, "that inifinity is just 1 of the more infinity", let's say that you transcends that then there is even more, if you continues to be infinitely stronger than that, then let's become indefinitely stronger at thousands times faster."

Yeah, a normal infinities is just 1 of the Higher infinities and even above that there is many more higher infinities.

"This is God's Territority so anything is possible.

in an instant, Ruphas stats become "∞" and "∞" characters continues to be displayed at any level, Infinite^infinite, with this anything can be cleared up easily, even by merely existing, Ultimate Universe disappear like dust"

"At the first glance, the battle looks equal , no it is really equal, as long as they both repeat "I'm Stronger" there is no superitority nor inferiority, Now both has reached nothing more than the "Strongest" state , thus the battle can only be equal. A simple eqution that even children can understand, Infinity vs Infinity so there is no answer which one is superior."

Her infinities keeps increasing infinitely and transcends that to the point she reach "Strongest" state, where there no superiority and inferiority.

Yeah this is Last Boss

Dimensional Wall is Dimension, to enter White Room you have to broke these "Dimension" because White Room is completely outside Everything

"Its the End of Everything, the place of origin"

means nothing more higher than white room, and its place where everything originates, including Those Super higher dimension.

The whole dimension thing seems weird to me.

A singular normal dimension as described here the thing that contains the infinite or countless, I do not even remember at this point, universes/parallel worlds there are and the infinite number of dimensions do not to seem to contain one isnide another but rather they come all together to form the higher dimension, and so on. So in the end you have something like infinity^infinity^infinity, correct? And assuming these dimensions stuff just come together to form a higher layer of reality this part alone seems to me like some 6D stuff.

Clash-- even Super Higher dimension which contain these higher dimension its very vulnerable in front of this force and break apart
What exactly is the context for that? As in, what is it describing, exactly? If you believe this qualifies for 1-A then you are gonna need to prove it refers to large spatial dimensions and/or planes of existence with further evidence. A single bad translation doesn't cut it, no offense of course.

Even then, I don't really see where you get an uncountably infinite number of dimensions from this.

ÒÇÇ

here is the continuation of those line

ÒÇÇÕÑ│þÑ×Òü¿ÕÅìÚÇåÞÇàÒü»Õ┐âÕ║òÕÅ»þ¼æÒüùÒüØÒüåÒü½þ¼æÒüäÕÉêÒüäÒÇüÞíØþ¬üÒü«õ¢Öµ│óÒüºµò░ÒüêÕêçÒéîÒü¼µò░Òü«µùóÕ¡ÿõ©ûþòîÒüîµÂêÒüùÚúøÒéôÒüáÒÇé

"The Goddess and the Rebel Smile as if they were laughing, and Countless existing world dissapears at the end of the clash"

Yup, those countless worlds there definitely doesnt refers to Infinite universes that resides within single dimension that already dissapeared

@Nepuko

Yes

@Ultima

because you need an infinite lower dimension to form a higher dimension, so like that

That just the shockwaves of their clash, so not too important

also probably you have to See the former scan, White room part.

i mean the shockwaves of their clash is not too imporetant tho, i brought that just to prove that White Room is completely outside these things

GLHF22 said:
@Ultima

because you need an infinite lower dimension to form a higher dimension, so like that

That just the shockwaves of their clash, so not too important

also probably you have to See the former scan, White room part.
I meant, is there evidence that all of that (the "infinite dimensions" part) is referring to actual spatial dimensions or higher layers of existence that can qualify for higher tiers? I haven't really seen any. I am sorry if I'm being picky, but there needs to be more concrete scans for that stuff.

I saw the White Room part, yeah, being beyond the concept of size doesn't really amount to much by itself and without some additional context.

I have exams tomorrow, and is already night here, so probably i Will continue this after school/saturday.

Ultima Reality said:
I meant, is there evidence that all of that (the "infinite dimensions" part) is referring to actual spatial dimensions or higher layers of existence that can qualify for higher tiers? I haven't really seen any. I am sorry if I'm being picky, but there needs to be more concrete scans for that stuff.

I saw the White Room part, yeah, being beyond the concept of size doesn't really amount to much by itself and without some additional context.
Yes, so These dimension refers to actual spatial dimension, since the author use Single Dimension (Hitotsu no Jigen) not one dimension (Ichi jigen), and use Universe (Uchu) instead of World (Sekai), and as you know inside the Dimension, there is so many universes and parallel worlds, so its just impossible for "Dimension" here refers to universe, and you need to merge infinite number of dimension to form Higher dimension, and so on.

Exgate Magic which Rip Space-Time to open hole (Portal) cannot reach white room as you need to broke the "dimensional wall" i.e. the very Dimension itself to enter here.

White Room isnt only beyond Concepts of Size but the very concepts itself and its completely Beyond everything, its the place where everything originates.

Alovenas

Here you can see black line in this picture, thats not a crack, its akind to thread or wires, Every universes and every dimension is inside those "black line" and you need to jump out of that black line to enter White Room, Higher Dimension here is must be refers to spatial dimension, even a single dimension contain So many Universes and Parallel Worlds.

I do agree that Shiro would be a good one to ask; but for now, I'm leaning towards what Ultima is saying.

Elizhaa said:
@ GLHF22, I think you get a member who understands Japanese from the Multilingual Members List like ShiroyashaGinSa to verify the translations. If the translations are verified as correct, Tier 1-A and higher is more likely to happen.
i actualy also contact him when i find a hard word, but i also got help from Doctor 129 he is also japanese and help me a lot in these translation, plus he read both WN and LN of this seris, so he is the best person i can asked.

Before meeting Alovenas and the White Room, there was no analogy of universes, dimensions and places without dimensions in a infinite hierarchy? where the computer files are universes, the folders are Multiverses, there are folders inside folders that are essentially Multiverses / Higher and lower dimensions in a infinite sets, while the computer itself not only contains this but also transcends it and goes deeper into an infinite hierarchy of Higher Dimensionless planes/domain/layers were the Tranfinite sets of the lower one are actuale less than a molecule for the Higher one and so on? The White Room being the origin of everything and Alovenas controlling it? IIRC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back