• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alolan Exeggutor vs Orochimaru (GRACE)

Both 7-A

Speed equalized

Exeggutor- 0

Orochimaru- 7 (Milly Rocking Bandit, ItsOnlyDanny3, Strings40404, Wrath of Itachi, Rocker1189, Listentomyrythm, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Orichimaru: Obviously way smarter, Can somewhat take advantage of Exeggutor's weakness to Poison Manip and Air Manip, Fear Manip, Has the body replacement thing, soul manip? (Dunno what the seal does)

Exeggutor: Frisk allows it to understand the Kusanagi, Massive Range advantage, Paralysis, Sleep Manip, Better regen + Healing

The Demon seal thing is just the "yoinks soul from body" shtick. It's a win condition, but probably not the thing he would want to use.

I think Alolan Exeggutor is more likely to use status effects (the majority of the effects come in the form of powders, that he can't really dodge nor does he have resistance to) to cripple Orochimaru before the latter uses anything particulary dangerous or haxy (Also, the majority of his hacks come from techniques involving the typical hand gestures. That being said, there could be feats of shinobi still managing to do techniques while paralyzed or something but I have no clue, if anyone could give me confirmation of such a feat or lack thereof, much appreciated), before crushing Orochimaru's body with Dragon Hammer or shredding it with Psyshock or something.

I vote Exeggutor for the moment.

Voting Orochimaru via intelligence, stamina, more versatility, and hax to put him down. Orochimaru can easily switch bodies with another clone and summon more, overwhelm him with snakes, use poison, etc.

Yeah, I'm voting Orochimaru as well. Exeggutor only outclasses Orochimaru in speed, which is equalized for this battle. Orochimaru is much smarter, and his particular skillset is well suited to fight Exeggutor, what with his venomous snake summoning.

Back