• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All TES et'ada's conceptual Manipulation and abstract existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it should be noted that all et'ada in TES are the full embodiment of their spheres, such as Akatosh being time (which has been done), Lorkhan being space, Nocturnal being Darkness, etc.

They all have a degree of control over these things and are literally these things.

So

All divines get conceptual manipulation and abstract existence

All Daedric princes get the same

Lorkhan should also get spatial manipulation for literally being space..

Thoughts?

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but I do not have the energy to constantly unlock and re-lock so many profiles for you.

Which you do not have to do. In fact I myself don't have that energy to add all of that in.

I think I would take it like: today; Aedra

and tomorrow; Daedra

I'll get someone else to unlock the profiles for me.

Okay. That seems fine then. Just remember to tell him or her when to re-lock the profiles.

That would be appreciated, yes. Thank you.

All of the Aedra and Daedra of the Elder Scrolls franchise (all of the 2-A characters), but it is probably best if Riiingo lists them for you.

The profiles under "The Divines", "Daedric Princes", and Sithis, Lorkhan, and Anuiel should all be unlocked and I will make changes (Sithis and Anuiel, like their creations, are also abstracts)

And, just for reference, explanations, and power, I'll make a blog post tomorrow explaining, well, everything on TES that can be used for power, my thought for tiering and such, etc. so that the wiki has a general place to go to for TES info, which I'll update as much as I can.

Hey Riiingo if you like I could read over the blog post you intend to make before you make it public. Could add some stuff to it.

Edit: Oh, and while I agree that the et'Ada are conceptual creatures and have an abstract existence, it's not always clear exactly what concept they embody. For example, you mentioned Nocturnal being darkness, something that is likely, but she may also be the idea of mystery.

Thank you very much for the help GKS77.

mm.

God-King, just to hasten the process of adding all of this, could you give Shazam access to Daedric Prince profiles as well?

I have done all changes to Divines, Also Magnus needs abstract existence and conceptual manipulation..

The profiles are open for Shazam to edit them

You want me to add Conceptual Manipulation and Abstract Existence to Magnus?

God-King Superman77 said:
The profiles are open for Shazam to edit them
You want me to add Conceptual Manipulation and Abstract Existence to Magnus?
knock yourself out buddy.

also, since this is open, @Shazam I've figured out why Aka and Lorkhan have Causality Manipulation.

Akatosh is considered, along with managing time, balancing cause and effect (which is causality), Lorkhan is against this and tries to mess with Cause and effect as much as possible, whilst Akatosh pushes back by balancing it

The Daedra are all done. I'm just wondering if someone can change Boethiah's profile pic, I attmepted it but got put off by all the talk about copyright and whatever.

On causality. As I understand it time and causality go hand in hand right? So in the dawn era, when there was no time there would have been no causality I suppose and this does seem to be how beings like Sheogorath and Fa-Nuit-Hen describe time.

Dyus from the Shivering Isles goes on to say this: "Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it. If you were one of the fortunate few, you would one day understand and accept this. However, you are not and you will not."

Yes I have added the abilities for all of the Daedric Princes and I've also changed Boethiah's profile picture to one that is more inline with the atmosphere of TES.

Well, if GKS77 is unfamiliar with which characters that are Daedra, and which are Aedra, it might be best to wait with re-locking until all of the edits for both types of characters have been done.

mm, when I get that blog up and running I think it should improve understanding on TES lore, abilities, etc. for most of the community.

Okay. Thank you. Then all of the pages can be closed again.

What about Hero of Kvatch. Shouldn't his 2-A form have Conceptual manipulation and Abstract Existance?

Thanks. Have all of the Aedra pages been closed?

Okay. Thank you for the help. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back